Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament (3756 Views)

Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by elantraceey(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
Something else, every other person's focus isn't on marriage, moreover there could be something about the guy then that made her say so, you never can tell.

So now the 'thing ' has vanished oh please. I don't believe in vain dating.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by delpee(f): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2018
Discuss with family and friends who were present when you said no. You didnt have to say an outright no in front of everyone when you know that you love him. You could have told him privately that you love him but you need time to work things out properly.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2018
elantraceey:

So now the 'thing ' has vanished oh please. I don't believe in vain dating.
The thing didn't vanish, she sounds desperate. Something must have triggered that status.

You don't believe in dating?
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by naijapips04: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
The thing didn't vanish, she sounds desperate. Something must have triggered that status.

She sounds desperate because her genuine boyfriend, the one she had mads for, has disappointed her, fooled and milked her.

Now she's looking to tie down the maga that once proposed to her.

Most girls are like that. Fish brains. Sorry I had to respond to Another person quote.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by elantraceey(f): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tallesty1:

Talk about trying to eat your cake and have it, even if she wasn't ready as she claimed, if she really loved him she would have said yes to save his face and then speak to him privately, but no! she needed drama.

I believe in dating but not vain dating, dating with no purpose.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by KanuIsCursed: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
You will have to forget about your David,because I killed him for Yuletide celebration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Finally Sex Chats With Me / If Your Sweetheart Prepares Food With This Meat For Xmas(photo) / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.