Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

“he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments (2404 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by IamHeWrites: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2018

Here’s a story of a Nigerian Lady identified as Mary, who said ‘No’ to her boyfriend of three years when he popped the question.

She says she wasn’t ready, and even after giving her boyfriend the ‘please don’t do this’ look when he was about to go on his knees, he still went ahead and popped the question.

Now she’s regretting that she broke his heart, and wants him to come back so she can say ‘Yes’ to his marriage proposal.

Read her story below:
“My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready.

I really wasn’t expecting the proposal, he totally caught me offguard on my birthday and I was scared, I gave him all the looks of ‘please don’t do this’ when he dropped on his knees and brought out the ring, but he went ahead to propose.

I said ‘No’, I broke his heart! Every night since then, I keep seeing his eyes as I snatched my fingers from his grasp and mouthed the word ‘No’ repeatedly.

He expected me to jump for joy, scream and dance or even cry for joy but wasn’t expecting the response he got.

I love David, I really do, but I just wasn’t ready for the proposal thing plus I somehow lost it that night and got scared.

David (31) has refused to talk to me, he travelled immediately and won’t get in touch. I have tried to apologize and explain things, but he is not reading my messages. I can’t call him!

I only try through the social media but he is not reading them!

I am sorry, I love him, I want to say ‘Yes’… How do I go about this, I heard he’s gone to South Africa to cool off after the blow I dealt him.

Help me, I am 24… I would rather marry David now than wait for another man.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/he-proposed-i-said-no-but-now-i-want-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Smellymouth: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
The truth is, this girl had someone else on her mind (backup plan). As the person she was expecting disappointed her; she started looking for him again.

If na me, i will accept her back.. On the day of the wedding, i will tell her that i don't think i am ready for marriage now... Then she will know the village people work in both ways...

18 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
This thread don too much for this topic alone

una no dey tire

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Tolupage(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
This story strong o. Sorry ehn.

Keep trying and hope you learnt your lessons

Visit http://realgistforum.com

1 Like

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by IamGoke(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Really
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am sorry, I love him, I want to say ‘Yes’… How do I go about this, I heard he’s gone to South Africa to cool off after the blow I dealt him.

No, she doesn't love him.
She only wants him now because she has predicted a long wait. She wants to use him as a back-up husband. I will advise David to buy a sling and knock down this Goliath trying to regain entry into his life.

Guys should be careful with all these public proposals. You might be publicly blackmailing a lady into accepting your proposal or you end up with a woman who wants marriage, more than she wants you.

4 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by chrisking125(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Here’s a story of a Nigerian Lady identified as Mary, who said ‘No’ to her boyfriend of three years when he popped the question.

She says she wasn’t ready, and even after giving her boyfriend the ‘please don’t do this’ look when he was about to go on his knees, he still went ahead and popped the question.

Now she’s regretting that she broke his heart, and wants him to come back so she can say ‘Yes’ to his marriage proposal.

Read her story below:
“My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready.

I really wasn’t expecting the proposal, he totally caught me offguard on my birthday and I was scared, I gave him all the looks of ‘please don’t do this’ when he dropped on his knees and brought out the ring, but he went ahead to propose.

I said ‘No’, I broke his heart! Every night since then, I keep seeing his eyes as I snatched my fingers from his grasp and mouthed the word ‘No’ repeatedly.

He expected me to jump for joy, scream and dance or even cry for joy but wasn’t expecting the response he got.

I love David, I really do, but I just wasn’t ready for the proposal thing plus I somehow lost it that night and got scared.

David (31) has refused to talk to me, he travelled immediately and won’t get in touch. I have tried to apologize and explain things, but he is not reading my messages. I can’t call him!

I only try through the social media but he is not reading them!

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Madam you're confuse sha..... At 24 you still don't know what you want for life? Guys have their ego to protect... So after embarrassing him..you still want want to marry him? You're not ready.....let him try another person jhoor. Meanwhile when you're ready you propose to the man because I'm sure no man will want to propose to you again... You think say to propose dey easy?.. Oya you go try am very soon

2 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by zephry(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Smellymouth:
The truth is, this girl had someone else on her mind (backup plan). As the person she was expecting disappointed her; she started looking for him again.

If na me, i will accept her back.. On the day of the wedding, i will tell her that i don't think i am ready for marriage now... Then she will know the village people work in both ways...
Bros!!!!!! you go dit kill person

3 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Her main boo don disappoint hercheesy so now she's reconsidering her side boyfriend's proposal cheesy.lets see if the side boyfriend will reconsider cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
If He Went To South Africa then Forget Him... South African Babes are First Class hot... He Is Gone! Look For Another David

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

No, she doesn't love him.
She only wants him now because no other guy has proposed to her and she has predicted a long wait. She wants to use him as a back-up husband. I will advise David to buy a sling and knock down this Goliath trying to regain entry into his life.

Guys should be careful with all these public proposals. You might be publicly blackmailing a lady into accepting your proposal or you end up with a woman who wants marriage, more than she wants you.
She's trying to get back into his life a month after rejecting his proposal. It couldn't have been that no other guy is looking her way due to the time interval between when the rejection happened and when she felt she really needed it. I think she's confused and is trying to get back out of sympathy.
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Espada10: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Smellymouth:

1 Like

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
She's trying to get back into his life a month after rejecting his proposal. It couldn't have been that no other guy is looking her way due to the time interval between when the rejection happened and when she felt she really needed it. I think she's confused and is trying to get back out of sympathy.

Do you know I read three years ago, though I drew that conclusion from that particular line. She is bothered about her age and having to wait further.

She might actually be confused, she might also have seen it's not that rosy out there. But the guy no waste time to leave the country for her o.

2 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Do you know I read, three years ago, though I drew that conclusion from that particular line. She is bothered about her age and having to wait further.

She might actually be confused, she might also have seen it's not that rosy out there. But the guy no waste time to leave the country for her o.
Here is what she said... “My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready".
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Here is what she said... “My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready".

Then she said this: Help me, I am 24… I would rather marry David now than wait for another man.”

smiley, I drew my point from this line, I might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
What a confused being!

Lol! Please don't propose publicly if you aren't certain she's going to say "Yes"

1 Like

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Martin0(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:

You ladies are now finally talking about another lady being confused!
This is good development for a lady to notice!

I like this!

2018 seems starting well!

2 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Martin0(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Waow!

Am happy today atleast some ladies here are finally talking about other ladies being confused!

Uhmm 2018 seem good!

Only Sui Generis ladies talk more on confusion coz they really know what evolves in it!

Damm! Ladies...

I sincerely believe most ladies her will do same and later regret!

I have watched all ladies here and I can predict them 80% no doubts...

It only takes a serious minded lady to know what she truely want in a relationship..

And mind you "wants" is differ from "choice"

Ladies beware!

Happy new year!

Lemm be observing!
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Martin0(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
RuthDaniels:
What a confused being!

Lol! Please don't propose publicly if you aren't certain she's going to say "Yes"

Waowshocked

So u ladies can actually see the confusion in other ladies!

Am Amazed !

2018 is gonna be a good year!

Damm! You are one of a Sui Generis lady!
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Just kukuma live ur life in regret. Left for me I’ll do the same
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by chigoizie7(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kikikikikikikikuki, just because he traveled to South Africa and is now making it
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Fkforyou(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
How are we sure after he comes back, and prospose again you won't change your mind on your wedding day.

How can you be dating someone for almost 3 years and never had the thought of walking down the aisle with him. What is so important that makes you feel you are not ready? Did you bother to let him know even subtly, I'm very sure a smart guy would have picked up if you were ready or not.... undecided

My friend fvck off and accept your loss... angry

You keep changing your stance at a blink of an eye, how do you expect him to trust you, a confused being like you..... undecided
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
RuthDaniels:
What a confused being!

one cannot be certain enough for girls matter this days. naso one girl dey behave one kind, I been think say na green light based on wetin ah dey see for nland. Till I noticed she behaves like that around too many guys
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Yeligray(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Smellymouth:

lol...wickedness

2 Likes

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by babyfaceafrica: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Why do guys propose publicly?
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
one cannot be certain enough for girls matter this days. naso one girl dey behave one kind, I been think say na green light based on wetin ah dey see for nland. Till I noticed she behaves like that around too many guys
[b] I disagree with you, There must have been signs from the lady that would give him a hint on her intentions in the relationship but he probably overlooked or acted blindly to it.

Situations like this happens when there is no meaning communication between the partners. These days people talk about everything yet nothing in relationships, You hear things like "I love you ", you are beautiful ", "where do we go to for valentines " bla bla bla! . While important questions like "Where do you see us in the next five years "? . "How will you feel walking down the aisle with me? " etc are ignored. if that guy had asked any of latter, he would have known his fate earlier.

I wouldn't say the Lady never loved him neither would I say she did/does. One thing I know is I will never treat someone I love or at least care for that way. I would have told him my fears and doubts so he wouldn't get his hopes too high. The lady effed up big time.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by newslifeop: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2018
You are confused
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Waowshocked

So u ladies can actually see the confusion in other ladies!

Am Amazed !

2018 is gonna be a good year!

Damm! You are one of a Sui Generis lady!
Funny you... cheesy

The truth must be said smiley
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by deafeyez: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2018
kimbraa:

Marrying out of sympathy is the greatest mistake in marriage. You will continue to experience crisis.
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by Martin0(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Funny you... cheesy

The truth must be said smiley

I like that! Am impressed! Do u drink alcohol! Maybe care to have some bottles
Re: “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Smellymouth:

. Hmmmmm. O boy you get mind o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Bro, I Need Ideas On How To Breakup With My GF / Any Form Of Make Up Is A Turn Off For Me, Am I Ok / Why I Charge N75,000 Per Hour-slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.