Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Scientists That Fell In Love In The Lab - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Scientists That Fell In Love In The Lab (691 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scientists That Fell In Love In The Lab by Jayne07(f): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
The scientists that fell in love in the lab | #TheStones2017
BY LOVEWEDDINGSNG · JANUARY 1, 2018

Adeogo Oluwadamilare and Adeyinka Adebomi Jane’s love story started from the laboratory while they were both in university. The couple shared their love story with us via their photographers, Esan Harris Weddings. Read it below and view photos from their wedding ceremony

Enjoy!

In 2010, he used a love calculator to ‘toast‘ me while tutoring me on some courses.

We actually met in 2008. He was in his first year in the university; I was in senior secondary school. Eventually, I made it into the same university; he was in his final year studying Chemistry while I was studying Microbiology.

On the 16th of December 2010, I became his girlfriend. Fast forward to the 28th of October 2016, we went to Ikare Akoko [Akure] for the wedding of @iam_olajumi and @phar2kind. We were at the hotel for their bachelor’s eve and bridal shower when my shy boo went on one knee [after asking the bride and groom’s permission of course] and proposed in front of so many people. Of course I said yes.

We officially tied the knot on the same date we celebrated our 7th year dating anniversary – the 16th of December 2017.

@drestone9, you have helped and watched me grow in so many ways, I cannot possibly list all the good things you do to me. You know I have always loved you and I always will. Forever is nothing baby, forever is you and me.

Thank you for being in my life. #TheStones2017 #Jare2k17

Vendors

Photography & Videography: Esan Harris Weddings
Planner: Olajumi
Makeup: Dunnies Makeover
Aso Oke: AsoOke by Rennie
Cakes: City Cakes and Events
Decor: Titson Events
Shirt, Suit & Shoes: Ajibola ESM
Stylist: CEO 2017

Tags: #TheStones2017 (Adeogo Oluwadamilare & Adeyinka Adebomi Jane)#TheStones2017 (Nigerian Wedding Hashtag)Esan Harris Photography (Nigerian Wedding Photographer)Esan Harris Photography (Nigerian Wedding Vendor)

LoveweddingsNG
We love weddings, do you? Get in touch... Search for @loveweddingsng on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc Email: info@loveweddingsng.com, loveweddingsng@gmail.com
#TheStones2017 The scientists that fell in love in the lab

Loveweddingsng © 2018. All Rights Reserved.

Re: The Scientists That Fell In Love In The Lab by Adukey(f): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is very beautiful,may your marriage be more beautiful. God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: The Scientists That Fell In Love In The Lab by samwise99(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Congratulations to them o

Make i ask o
Medical laboratory Scientists
Re: The Scientists That Fell In Love In The Lab by shammahyaro(f): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
beautiful beginning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breast Cancer Patient Weds In Hospital And Dies After Some Hours / My Girls Spiritual Life And Her Mother / Strange Marriage: Woman Marries A Man, Pays His Family N289million - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.