Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls (680 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Hello fellas, yesterday night I encountered on something I do not expect...I was discussing about sex dolls to a friend without knowing that some girls are at our back...my friend whom am discussing with just tap me to look back ...I did , come to think of it ..one of them just hiss and it as if she should shoot me with gun...I was shocked..so they are listening to our conversation since ...the way I said the sex dolls will be good for some men and it will reduce many things...no more paying of bills,brazilian hair, no STDs,hiv risk free...even brothels tool will longer sell like it use to be...am just assuming that...they are not happy with me...my friend has to tell me that we should move away from there before they nail us...guys even nairaland girls ain't Happy too coz they are not in support of it.. with their lies and ojukokoro...now sex dolls have replaced them.... remember I post about Igbo guys dreaming of manufacturing it in Abba...like one wey I met ...Bleep her finish.. and she said she is an orphan ,I also gave her money to take care of herself and she left..after accompanying her ..30min later ,I went to the Next street to see my friend ..lo and behold.. the Same girl that I just finish fcking. saw her in my friend's place banging her doggy style ...coz my friend don't use to close door..I was Iike... Obinrin. Yarinya... He just giving her a quickie...but she wanted to enter the ground..my friend was asking what is happening..I remain silent..I have to collect my money back....my friend later told me that he has been banging her since that she leaves in 4t street..I should not mind her said my friend... laughing at me... So full of lies ....
Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2018
And you think this is a good reason for getting a doll
Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2018
#withSexDollsWeStand

1 Like

Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
And you think this is a good reason for getting a doll
me am just assuming....don't know those girls have make some guys go bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
me am just assuming....don't know those girls have make some guys go bankrupt.

grin grin grin
At least, there are some good ones out there
Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

grin grin grin
At least, there are some good ones out there
yes I know dat..but it is good for the bad oned
Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by eezeribe(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
Hello fellas, yesterday night I encountered on something I do not expect...I was discussing about sex dolls to a friend without knowing that some girls are at our back...my friend whom am discussing with just tap me to look back ...I did , come to think of it ..one of them just hiss and it as if she should shoot me with gun...I was shocked..so they are listening to our conversation since ...the way I said the sex dolls will be good for some men and it will reduce many things...no more paying of bills,brazilian hair, no STDs,hiv risk free...even brothels tool will longer sell like it use to be...am just assuming that...they are not happy with me...my friend has to tell me that we should move away from there before they nail us...guys even nairaland girls ain't Happy too coz they are not in support of it.. with their lies and ojukokoro...now sex dolls have replaced them.... remember I post about Igbo guys dreaming of manufacturing it in Abba...like one wey I met ...Bleep her finish.. and she said she is an orphan ,I also gave her money to take care of herself and she left..after accompanying her ..30min later ,I went to the Next street to see my friend ..lo and behold.. the Same girl that I just finish fcking. saw her in my friend's place banging her doggy style ...coz my friend don't use to close door..I was Iike... Obinrin. Yarinya... He just giving her a quickie...but she wanted to enter the ground..my friend was asking what is happening..I remain silent..I have to collect my money back....my friend later told me that he has been banging her since that she leaves in 4t street..I should not mind her said my friend... laughing at me... So full of lies ....

You should try and learn the difference between present and past tense.... Before even talking about sex dolls.
Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2018
eezeribe:

You should try and learn the difference between present and past tense.... Before even talking about sex dolls.
don't mind me..
Re: Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2018
The Thing De Pain Girls No Be Small

(1) (Reply)

My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal / All Men Are Sons Of A Thousand Fathers / Will It Be A Welcome Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.