Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (24656 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by menwongo(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Johncuppa:

They have gone beyond that.
They are not doing it with flesh, it is more easy for them to fast than you thought

Not all, have seen most that eat before fasting
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by rhektor(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Raymondfayowole:
Is it a must u allow evryone knw u want to fast, church is meant to be autonomous.

Matthew 6:16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

What tells you that it is the church that posted this? Besides the church has not even given the date for any fasting this is just the hand work of itchy finger bloggers in a bid to get useless traffic to their silly blog. As for the bible passage you cited please stop being sarcastic and if you do please do not include the bible in your sorry state of mind
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nasir123(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Watch how irritating bastards will flood in here and derail this thread. While Islamic caliphate are turning their country into Afghanistan and Yemen, pastors remain their problem.

Islam is your problem. And so shall it be for you for life.
Say amen!
Amen.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by mapist(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2018
lokobyforch:

Please do well to list miracles that can happen only by fasting?

I am a Christian but it ll be needless to say that i dont believe in his write up in the slightest.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by marvin902(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
dollyptosh:
What is fasting?

ask google tongue tongue
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by marvin902(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2018
adeymoj:
�. I think you're the retarded bastard here cos the guy you quoted is not a Muslim yet you find a way to bring Muslim to a Topic that has nothing to do with them. Well, it's inferiority complex.
Awon Alakori gbogbo

as much as i would love to exchange words with you..
i wont cause it will be degrading of me to roll in the mud with pigs undecided undecided
go search for swines like you to fight with..
olori buruku undecided undecided
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by marvin902(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2018
SnakeXenzia:
your poo ,your life cheesy

stupidity everywhere...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by poweredcom(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2018
bunch of useless lazy fools
starving themselves for 40days
after d fast de go back to their poverty and d pastors go fr inside mansion
brainswashed mindset
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by ennyt2(f): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2018
marvin902:

so when Muslim's do their own is OK
i wonder ooo
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2018
arrestdarrester:

May be if we see what your dad looks like at Pastor Adeboye's age we will be in a better position to discuss the benefits of fasting, or what do you think?

what do you think?

""Fasting in Christianity is as hopeless as speaking in tongues""

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Leonbonapart(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Nasir123:

Islam is your problem. And so shall it be for you for life.
Say amen!
Amen.
Islam is already the problem of the world. When I rise to power, what Trump is doing right now is a tip of an iceberg compare to what I will do to all Muslims and Islam
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Leonbonapart(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2018
flyca:

You have not yet encountered the Christ you are fighting for. Read your words again. Is that what your Christ taught you?

Go and starve yourself 40days! And 40nights too. Na your business. If you don't work hard, you will not be successful! Pray, curse, fight, kick, kabash all you want!
cry foul is all what you heediots do when you are being fired back at. I am not a tolerance Christian. I am very radical for you to know
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
cry foul is all what you heediots do when you are being fired back at. I am not a tolerance Christian. I am very radical for you to know
So your bible permits "radical christians" to call other names - fool? idiot? What have I said to warrant such in the first place anyways? Do you even know what Christ said about those?

Stop making a mockery of yourself and your Christ, sir. You are not a Christian, just an aggressive human being trying to hide under the body of Christ. Repent!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2018
You recovering from your senselessness for one!

lokobyforch:

Please do well to list miracles that can happen only by fasting?
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Is the fast your fast?
Did anyone say u should not work hard?
Just shut up and go take out ur frustrated Nigerian misery on ur parents who didn't work/fast hard enough for your life to be better!
Deicide:
Bill gate fasted to become sucessfulL Lol fasting for what hard work and common sense can fix Mtcheww
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2018
The real criminals are those who did not give you home training and released u to torment the Nigeria..

abokibuhari:
Criminal pastor
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Leonbonapart(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2018
flyca:

So your bible permits "radical christians" to call other names - fool? idiot? What have I said to warrant such in the first place anyways? Do you even know what Christ said about those?

Stop making a mockery of yourself and your Christ, sir. You are not a Christian, just an aggressive human being trying to hide under the body of Christ. Repent!
your opinion bro. It's counting now trust me
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Just shut up!
Go check out the parking lot of any RCCG congregation in any of their gatherings, and realize it's ur addiction to poverty that's talking...
Don't project your poverty and starvation onto anyone....

Nobody forced u to attend churches where ur pastors feed fat and allow u starve, only ur simple mind, gullibility and ur desire to hear fake pastors who will tell what pleases u alone led u to where u are...
Cigo1:
A coy way of letting the congregation starve while the Pastor feeds fat..
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Just like the life u live every year..
Willdidi:
Annual bullshit
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Silly philosophy of frustrated lazy pokes..what has having many churches got to do with industrialization?

Go and check out the profiles of people leading the economic and industrial revolution of Nigeria, most of them are Pastors in one denomination or the other who still work very hard to rise to the top of their careers...

What was ur Jamb score?
What was ur B.Sc. grade/CGPA?
What is ur annual performance evaluation score in ur workplace?

The real problem is having so many mindless ppl like u as citizens of one country!
Ur consistent mediocrity, (when taken in concert with that of so many of ur type and ur sense of entitlement that always pushes u to make silly remarks like this) is what is preventing Nigeria from building industries.
kcmichael:
Truth

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
your opinion bro. It's counting now trust me
Ok o. I pray!
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Well done Sir...

U sound like an intellectual...

Keep relying on that intellect pls.... A time of reckoning will come soon enough...

When intellect fails, and u have nothing to fall back on, then other intellectuals like u who have not yet reached ur level of challenge will start using big English to describe u... serious English like: multiple personality disorder, post traumatic stress syndrome, schizophrenia

SMH...Urbane slavery!
Bollinger:

Lol. You are right about that part though. The only thing fasting does is flush out the toxins in your body which keeps you healthy and that's pretty much it. Any fortunate thing that happens during or immediately after the fasting is pure luck or as a result of positive efforts you've put in place in the past.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2018
I'm sorry for ur ignorance in following all those fake pastors who take bread and tea in the mornings and ask u to fast!
My own pastor: if he asks me to fast till 3pm,he's fasting till 9pm, RECEIVE SENSE!
menwongo:

Truth me most pastors will gladly take their bread and tea early in the morning �
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2018
See the next fake pastor in training....

Ignorant ppl will now go and follow dis one now cos he's saying what they wanna hear that fasting should not be compulsory (forgetting the several examples in the bible where men of God declared general fasting for his people to spur a great miracle)

In two months now, he'll scam them of their money and resources, then they'll say all pastors are fake.... Lol, may you continue to receive the kind of pastors u deserve!

Raymondfayowole:
Is it a must u allow evryone knw u want to fast, church is meant to be autonomous.

Matthew 6:16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Those are YOUR own pastors...

Maybe ur father or even you are one of them pastors who chill with Beer...

abbeyty:
They will keep fasting while their pastors eat pepper soup wash it down with chilled beer
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Plus you who defile the church of God, and the "babes" who are contributing to a defiled church, I don't need to curse you...
God has done that already, unless u change ur ways...
Your destruction is loading like Skrrrra!!
Keep sleeping away ur destiny one gal at a time

Enemyofpeace:
Does it exclude 40 days of adultery and formication, because I get some babes wey dey attend Redeemed church o
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Biko don't fast! It's not by force...
Just keep quiet and watch others fast..
Why are u fasting? DO u believe God will bless u as a result of ur fast? If not, why waste ur time fasting with bitterness at what the pastors are using to break?
Are u fasting to pastor or God? If pastors use Milk and Maltina and u use Garri, what biz of the pastor is that?

Are u even a christian or a church goer
DO you know God or just a follower of ur pastor for whatever favour u can gain from him?

Just shut up and go and give ur life to Jesus!

Pat081:
God 4gv mi on dis do u blive dat nt all dia Pastors will do dis n dos dat will do it will b using milk and maltina or milk n Milo to break wen Church member will b using g...........to break dia own n after dat 4odays some of them will still go back and sin more, wot a life we live in . Dis life is nt hard but we people make it hard 4 ourselves
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Sorry, members only...
That info is not meant for idiots!

dorox:
You guys have been fasting at the beginning of each year for some time now. I would like to know how it has benefitted any of you personally.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Like your father and his father before him and their fathers...

They must be very stupid sheeples, in fact u must have come from a family of very stupid Sheeples seeing as the wisdom of all ur ancestors combined is nothing compared to Daddy Freeze's instagram rhetoric...

What a shame to ur generation!

shoneye2oluseyi:
I am 100% sure top pastors in rccg don't observe it only the stupid sheeples do
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Who says d message applies to u?

My friend if you fast penren....

Organs:

Who gives anyone right to tell us when and when not to fast? Why Jan 11th start date?
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Oga stop embarrassing urself and d pastors who did not train u well in the word of God...
Goan read ur bible very well in secret, and God will reward u openly with sense wen u talk in public

tonytony208:

Didn't the Bible say fasting and prayer should be secret? It said if you announce to the world that you are fasting, you've received your reward already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is JESUS Called "Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah?" / How Lust Can Lead You Into Great Trouble / The Lie "We" Preached From The Pulpit....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.