Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (24661 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
RayOB1:
Yeah..

The pain is real, watch me leverage on it to build a team of forward thinking (not necessarily religious) individuals who will take this nation forward...

Either join the train or keep preparing urself to be one of the masses in future! Not to worry, the future we have planned, even the masses will be happy, u'll still be able to afford ur precious Chinese vacations and selfies... grin grin grin

[/s]
Blablabla

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Bollinger(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Seeing ur one track mind on display here, I accept it's a challenge to grow up as a Nigerian...

So ur pastors tell u not to take out insurance policy on your cars? Or pastors don't take out insurance policies on their assets?
Ur pastors tell u not to go for yearly check ups? Or they don't engage in exercise?
They only rely on the blood of Jesus? Mehn, pls receive this sense now....it's free!
Pastors don't take life assurance policies?
Who are these ignorant pastors that trained u pls? I have come across several pastors and not once have I heard any of them mention any of the absurdities you just wrote here.... I mean, it is entirely your fault that you chose to go and submit urself to these people for religious knowledge, u can't blame anyone for your poor judgement!
Pls check out the MDs of some of the leading insurance firms in Nigeria, see they are pastors and correct ur ignorance by urself...

So we should clap for u for planning for your family? That's ur overriding selling point for being an atheist? It's very consistent with d culture of celebrating mediocrity in Nigeria to praise urself as being exceptionally enlightened (by virtue of being an atheist) for doing something even illiterate farmers do!

Religious people wish for good things to happen, but atheists go out there and make it happen? I don't see any atheist as a governor or president or MD of any industry-leading firm in Nigeria...you know the people I see as atheists?

Frustrated divorcees with flailing media careers based on presenting a parody of "British English" to gullible youths
Sexual perverts who see the conservative religious nature of Nigerians as a deterrent to their self actualization
Privileged children of the old ruling class, who want to divert public angst away from their parents' corrupt practices, so they point the finger at religious leaders
Bitter youths angrily railing at a system that (in their twisted sense of entitlement) has failed them while their mates keep advancing their careers, they continue ranting on social media.

In short, u "atheist" guys are the dredges of humanity in Nigeria....if anything, that should tell u that seeing as even Nigerian atheists are mediocrities in contrast to their counterparts in other countries/developed economies, the problem is not with religion, but being a Nigerian!

I just wake up. Now i get your time. Are you going to do this the right way or are you going to be spewing rubbish just because you want to win an argument? Bros mumu, you and i know your fairy tale god is your insurance. How many of you lot have ever heard the word "insurance" or have it for that matter? Are you trying to tell me that on a sunday, the mass horde driving to your brainwashed churches have insurance in their car, or have medical insurance or home insurance or life insurance? You mofos fall on your knees to pray precisely because you have nothing to fall back on in the event of an emergency. Come on man. Be real with yourself na. So, you are saying being president and governor is your definition of "making it happen". I am not surprised though. That is the pinnacle of success for most of you in Nigeria. Governor grin. Really? Sane people in sane countries want to be the next Nathan Blecharczyk, Evan Spiegel, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc. This is the point. That is why guys flood churches. For financial wealth. Not because of some imaginary paradise. Guy, if not for people who were brave to shun your lunatic teachings, humanity would still be in the dark ages. Guy, the computer you are typing on, it's innovation is from a Gay man. I dare to stop using a computer. You mofos used to burn female doctors calling them witches. Galileo was almost executed for claiming would one day fly. Bros, religion is a tool used by greedy, sexually repressed fraudsters to enrich themselves and keep you in bondage. All because you are lazy and can't think for yourselves, you buy into it hook line and sinker. Guy, this is 2018. I pray you receive the sense of math, probability, statistic, ratios, and common sense this year because these are all what you need to succeed in life. You just need to apply them into your daily routine and your life will be so easy. I doubt it though. You are too far gone that i don't think there can ever be hope for you. Oya, get down on knees and start praying.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Enemyofpeace: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Plus you who defile the church of God, and the "babes" who are contributing to a defiled church, I don't need to curse you...
God has done that already, unless u change ur ways...
Your destruction is loading like Skrrrra!!
Keep sleeping away ur destiny one gal at a time

sharaaaaaap. Is it your life?Face your front idiot
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by tonytony208(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
My friend will u keep quiet!

If u can't even read the bible and interpret it well, how can u presume to have enough sense to interject into a religious discussion?

Will u go to ur room (if u have one) and start reading a bible now! Silly boy.... opening ur mouth when ur betters are talking!

You are still ranting incoherently like a dead brain. Prove what I wrote wrong via the scriptures or keep your leaky mouth shut. Fasting and prayer should be secret. Adeboye goofed. Die if you want. When you come on social media to announce something that should be secret, then you've received your reward. Your fasting will never get God's approval.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by menwongo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
RayOB1:
Apparently one of them took your wife, or your mom too...

Keep on displaying your 2018 award
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by noblefrank31(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by chiscolin101(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
I pit those who condemn the fasting exercise.. You compare us with people from the western world? Do you know the Evil your four fathers have committed on your behalf? Let me ask you one question can you boldly tell your Village people you are traveling out or about to get a Visa And succeed? If you can't fast when they call, just keep shut.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by arrestdarrester: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

what do you think?

""Fasting in Christianity is as hopeless as speaking in tongues""

grin

Sorcerers hate both
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by God2man(m): 5:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Good
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by dollyptosh(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
marvin902:

ask google tongue tongue
Lol. You obviously haven't got anything reasonable to say. Cheers
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by marvin902(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
dollyptosh:
Lol. You obviously haven't got anything reasonable to say. Cheers

whose this waste product again undecided undecided
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by dollyptosh(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
marvin902:

whose this waste product again undecided undecided
You'll be fine. Enjoy
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Sorcerers hate both

grin.

Pls use ur fasting and strike me that is a wizard.

grin
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

I just wake up. Now i get your time. Are you going to do this the right way or are you going to be spewing rubbish just because you want to win an argument? Bros mumu, you and i know your fairy tale god is your insurance. How many of you lot have ever heard the word "insurance" or have it for that matter? Are you trying to tell me that on a sunday, the mass horde driving to your brainwashed churches have insurance in their car, or have medical insurance or home insurance or life insurance? You mofos fall on your knees to pray precisely because you have nothing to fall back on in the event of an emergency. Come on man. Be real with yourself na. So, you are saying being president and governor is your definition of "making it happen". I am not surprised though. That is the pinnacle of success for most of you in Nigeria. Governor grin. Really? Sane people in sane countries want to be the next Nathan Blecharczyk, Evan Spiegel, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc. This is the point. That is why guys flood churches. For financial wealth. Not because of some imaginary paradise. Guy, if not for people who were brave to shun your lunatic teachings, humanity would still be in the dark ages. Guy, the computer you are typing on, it's innovation is from a Gay man. I dare to stop using a computer. You mofos used to burn female doctors calling them witches. Galileo was almost executed for claiming would one day fly. Bros, religion is a tool used by greedy, sexually repressed fraudsters to enrich themselves and keep you in bondage. All because you are lazy and can't think for yourselves, you buy into it hook line and sinker. Guy, this is 2018. I pray you receive the sense of math, probability, statistic, ratios, and common sense this year because these are all what you need to succeed in life. You just need to apply them into your daily routine and your life will be so easy. I doubt it though. You are too far gone that i don't think there can ever be hope for you. Oya, get down on knees and start praying.

Galileo was actually executed by the church for being correct.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Bollinger(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Galileo was actually executed by the church for being correct.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if we allowed all these religious crazies rule our lives?
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

Can you imagine what the world would be like if we allowed all these religious crazies rule our lives?

The world would come to an end grin
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Bollinger(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The world would come to an end grin

Yes oooo. Do you trade?
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

Yes oooo. Do you trade?

Trade what?

Forex?
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Bollinger(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Trade what?

Forex?

Yeah......
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

Yeah......

Yes too. IFX is my forex broker.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Bollinger(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes too. IFX is my forex broker.

Awesome. How's it going?
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

Awesome. How's it going?

Going Well.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2018
At least you have shut up since...Do reflect on ur life as much as ur currently shallow intellect will allow oh..
The good thing is, u can still grow ur reasoning ability
flyca:
[s][/s]
Blablabla
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2018
1. Most insurance brokers in Nigeria are VERY RELIGIOUS christians/muslims actually, how empty-headed are you? If the so-called christians who you claim don't believe in insurance are actually at the forefront of selling the policies, how can they be ignorant of insurance? I fervently hope u are not older than 12, with this ur current reasoning ability, cos if you are, no level of planning can undo the damage to your brain....not even a miracle!

It is pointless to try and explain to you why christians pray, if you can't even understand something as simple as who the majority stakeholders in insurance business are in Nigeria since I've been trying to educate you...

2. Actually, I added captains of industries in my comment (Bill Gates etc. fall in this category), see you are still struggling to understand that too. Meanwhile, the day you become 0.1% as successful as any Nigerian Governor, then u'll understand just how successful they are.

3. I guess Robert Mueller, Jeff Sessions, James Comey etc. are insane individuals seeing as they have risen to the pinnacle of public service in the US. Same for Trump and the state guvs? And yet, u'll probably live and die never having ever come close to achieving a millionth fraction of what they have done... You are as ignorant as you are unexposed son...

I have engaged with atheists across the world over, and I know them to be a bunch of dangerously enlightened, smart fellows....U on the other hand are just a Chinese version of what a true atheist should be. A China version, which has been pirated by my brothers from Aba again. You are absolutely dumb!

4. Humanity left the dark ages because of industrial/technological revolutions which were unveiled by several civilizations ruled by Christians, Muslims, Polytheists etc. Apparently, u didn't shun the school of lunacy where they were teaching u lunatic stuff early enough. It's still in ur blood/speech.

5. I hope all the people that worked with ur gay ancestor to invent the computer were all gay too, or did he employ some christians/muslims to help him in various capacities.... That can't be possible sha, cos they would have been busy praying....

Just SHUT UP u dis boy..

Bollinger:

Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2018
And a puh puh thruuuu doom!

Skia! Ur life dey spoil dey go..

It's not my life oh, just trying to epp the society so that u won't goan mess up ya life finish, and start to born almajiris wey go come turn armed robbers/Boko Haram bois tomorrow.

God knows we have enough of such bastard children in Mushin, Ikorodu, Kano etc. already!!!

Enemyofpeace:
sharaaaaaap. Is it your life?Face your front idiot
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by flyca: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2018
RayOB1:
At least you have shut up since...Do reflect on ur life as much as ur currently shallow intellect will allow oh..
The good thing is, u can still grow ur reasoning ability
K
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2018
No need to prove to u nah...
If you read through the comments again, some people have tried to reduce your ignorance by providing some explanations, if you didn't see that or understand it, even a miracle cannot help your condition.

Adeboye goofed, go and beat him.
Go and get approval from God to have sense first before saying someone's fasting will or will not get approval...

tonytony208:

You are still ranting incoherently like a dead brain. Prove what I wrote wrong via the scriptures or keep your leaky mouth shut. Fasting and prayer should be secret. Adeboye goofed. Die if you want. When you come on social media to announce something that should be secret, then you've received your reward. Your fasting will never get God's approval.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by Bollinger(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2018
RayOB1:
1. Most insurance brokers in Nigeria are VERY RELIGIOUS christians/muslims actually, how empty-headed are you? If the so-called christians who you claim don't believe in insurance are actually at the forefront of selling the policies, how can they be ignorant of insurance? I fervently hope u are not older than 12, with this ur current reasoning ability, cos if you are, no level of planning can undo the damage to your brain....not even a miracle!

It is pointless to try and explain to you why christians pray, if you can't even understand something as simple as who the majority stakeholders in insurance business are in Nigeria since I've been trying to educate you...

2. Actually, I added captains of industries in my comment (Bill Gates etc. fall in this category), see you are still struggling to understand that too. Meanwhile, the day you become 0.1% as successful as any Nigerian Governor, then u'll understand just how successful they are.

3. I guess Robert Mueller, Jeff Sessions, James Comey etc. are insane individuals seeing as they have risen to the pinnacle of public service in the US. Same for Trump and the state guvs? And yet, u'll probably live and die never having ever come close to achieving a millionth fraction of what they have done... You are as ignorant as you are unexposed son...

I have engaged with atheists across the world over, and I know them to be a bunch of dangerously enlightened, smart fellows....U on the other hand are just a Chinese version of what a true atheist should be. A China version, which has been pirated by my brothers from Aba again. You are absolutely dumb!

4. Humanity left the dark ages because of industrial/technological revolutions which were unveiled by several civilizations ruled by Christians, Muslims, Polytheists etc. Apparently, u didn't shun the school of lunacy where they were teaching u lunatic stuff early enough. It's still in ur blood/speech.

5. I hope all the people that worked with ur gay ancestor to invent the computer were all gay too, or did he employ some christians/muslims to help him in various capacities.... That can't be possible sha, cos they would have been busy praying....

Just SHUT UP u dis boy..

Did you pause to read this incoherent rubbish you wrote before posting it? I was already having migraine halfway through and I had to stop. One did catch my interest though. Pray tell, why do religious nut jobs pray? Other than for financial success.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by RayOB1: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2018
I suggest you direct this question to your associates in the school of nutjobs.

This my conversation is the first time I'm talking to a certifiable nutjob

Bollinger:

Did you pause to read this incoherent rubbish you wrote before posting it? I was already having migraine halfway through and I had to stop. One did catch my interest though. Pray tell, why do religious nut jobs pray? Other than for financial success.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by tonytony208(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
RayOB1:
No need to prove to u nah...
If you read through the comments again, some people have tried to reduce your ignorance by providing some explanations, if you didn't see that or understand it, even a miracle cannot help your condition.

Adeboye goofed, go and beat him.
Go and get approval from God to have sense first before saying someone's fasting will or will not get approval...

I would have been disappointed if you showed even a trace of sense. You lost all that is left of your senses the day you sold your soul to become a pastor's slave. Adeboye goofed. Hug transformer if it will make you feel better. Sùgómù.
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by ucnwafor(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2018
they we go again, its spiritual exercise that comes with testimonies
Re: RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 by obuug5(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is time for everything, this thread is not for all. if youhave nothing do with it, keep off. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lust Can Lead You Into Great Trouble / The Lie "We" Preached From The Pulpit.... / Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.