Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! (7178 Views)

Coltan, Copper Ore, Zinc Sellers Only / AGO 100KMT Needed: Serious Sellers Only / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by mite: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
Genuine & Serious Sellers of BLCO, FORCADOS, (Crude Oil) with Letters of allocation or LC should pls call me on 07056810526 or email me at way2me5@yahoo.co.uk Serious buyers with letter of allocation or authority to sell only! No middle men.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by DrKitaun(m): 2:30am On Apr 08, 2010
Are u a buyer urself?

All these 'allan poser' brokers sha!
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by rlcanon: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2010
old boy,

i know greed retard progress if you are serious or sure of your buyer you do not need those measure for you to succeed.take or you leave it.

if you bend then my associates are ready to oblige you your buyer request.

realcanon4wealth@yahoo.com
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by ivhurie: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2010
Come if u are ready to buy i have AGO & PMS ready for sale at escravos in delta so if you are ready to purchase you can reach me on 07033548499 or givhurie@yahoo.com
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
I have 2 liters of kerosene and 1 bottle of methylated spirit. call wink

1 Like

Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by NVI(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2010
@ lagerwhenindoubt and Dr Kitaun

I detect sceptisism from you. i WONDER WHY, PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS MATTER AND INDEED THE INDUSTRY COZ I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FINDING BUYERS FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS HERE IN UK AND FINALLY FOUND ONE.

HOWEVER I DONT WANT MY TIME WASTED NOR DO I WANT TO BE MADE TO LOOK A FOOL.

I HAVE A GENUINE BUYER BUT STRUGGLING FOR SERIOUS TRUSTWORTHY SELLERS. PLEASE HELP.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2010
If you are looking for legitimate sellers of crude oil, then you ought to try out MOA.

Modo Oil Agency ( Formerly Modo Oil Group)

Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by MEmmanuel: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2011
@NVI

If you're sure to have a very serious buyer for BLCO or FLCO.
Contact me immediately.
We do TTT, CIF, FOB and TTO.

Regards,
M. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
gudluk2us@gmail.com
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by Nelton(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2011
I have direct NNPC allocation for Forcados. If interested pls contact me on teokoro@yahoo.com or 08034984704
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2011
i have limited supply of Libyan Crude that Col. Gaddafi has gifted to me and my mercenaries - hurry up it is about 2billion metric tonnes of crude for the highest bidder - do quick before NATO steps in and buys it for much cheaper grin
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by boles80sg(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2011
If u can bring ur product to lagos water I ve deal for u
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2011
WE CAN OFFER CRUDE OIL EITHER FORCADOS OR BLCO FROM 3.000MT TO 100.000MT , ALL IS TRANSHIPMENT. IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS BUYER DO ENDEAVOR TO REACH ME AT

amoxrich@hotmail.com
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by laluski(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
@NV london,
pls lemme have your email address and telephone number so we can talk better.tnx
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by sassysausy: 12:23am On Feb 22, 2012
Do You Know Inkel Ltd Or Rashidiyah Ltd

Please I need someone who knows any of these crude oil sellers. I have a deal for you

Contact me ASAP.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by chino4(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2012
Why is it difficult to get genuine crude oil sellers,people just beat about the bush and at the end the crude they have is stolen crude not genuine nnpc allocation.Please if u have genuine crude allocation from nnpc please contact me on cino4442002@yahoo.com lets do serious business.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by magfol: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2012
MY BUYER needs 10,000mt of forcadoes asap for transhipment today.vessel already in lagos outside bar since 2 days ago.pls contact me asap on 08027901570.TANX
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by Victor31(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
chino4: Why is it difficult to get genuine crude oil sellers,people just beat about the bush and at the end the crude they have is stolen crude not genuine nnpc allocation.Please if u have genuine crude allocation from nnpc please contact me on cino4442002@yahoo.com lets do serious business.
If you have been in this business for a while now and you reside in Nigeria, then your question should be why is it difficult to have a genuine buyer cos genuine sellers abounds in Nigeria. I may be of help though, only if you have a genuine buyer. vic.hse@gmail.com
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by fromacho: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2012
We base in the heart of Lagos Nigeria. Our company provides global solutions in the sales and facilitation of crude oil; our company is a worldwide organization that trade in crude oil in Nigeria.We have a partnership with NNPC/PPMC to market petroleum products, by way of allocations which are properly documented with informations available for verification at the Abuja and London office of the NNPC, as soon as your company gets allocation.This means that you will be buying directly from the Nigeria Government as we have 2million barrels/month for one year. OPEC allocation to be put in buyers name.
We transact and deal with refinery owners, buyers mandate, buying groups, reseller,buyer brokers, and others who have the interest in the purchase of crude oil and other petroleum products if they are not time wasters. our range ofcrude oil include :-
BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL(BLCO)
AQUA LIGHT
FORCADOES LIGHT
BLACK OIL.
If you have the interest of doing business with usplease send to us:-
1. LETTER OF INTENT (L.O.I):- Indicating your interestand the Quantity of product you will need and stating the period of time needed.
We will in-turn send :-
1. SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT(SPA).
2. PROOF OF PRODUCT(POP).
You can reach us on preshiuz@yahoo.com, 08028221720
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by kaynoJah(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Write me at info@gate2energy.com for 37500 MT of AGO. Location of product is Togo. Price is N125 + N1. There is verifiable SGS report and BOL for it. Regards.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by scottng(m): 3:28am On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir,am leo scott by name,we are faciclitator of oli and gas,I saw ur post dats why am sendn u this msg,we have link to suppliers of blco and ago,pls let us no if u are still in need to buy so that we can move on from here,u can mail on my email leoscott6@aol.com and call me on 07039227725 or 08155489092,pls do get back to me...thanks.scott
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by Osas001: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
If your interested in a direct deal 4 ur Crude oil biz, CIF, TTO, contact me on 0810867820.. Or osazepeter@gmail.com..

I will only deal with geuine people pls, am not ere 4 games..Thanks nd God Bless.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by goldieoil: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
LOADED 2 MILLION BARRELS OF BLCO AVAILABLE ON NAIRA DEAL @ 84 LESS 4.BUYER SIGNS SPA,SELLER GIVES MARINE ATB,BUYER CONFIRMS PRODUCT AND PLACE INSTRUMENT(BANK TO BANK TRANSACTION) NO ROOM FOR TIME WASTING.CALL JOHN ON 08091161148 OR EMAIL goldie.energies@gmail.com
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by McBEN: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
If you have a buyer who is comfortable with these procedures, then contact us for genuine BLCO sales. mcbenamek@gmail.com. 08094368358
:> SUMMARY OF OUR SELLING PROCEDURE; TTO & TTT...> 1. Both parties sign SPA....> 2. Buyr raise #20m bankdraft.(with buyr instructn at the back of draft). (3) Buyr present a Notorized Indemnity to be endorsed by both parties, witnessed by buyr/seller acct officers.  (4) Or Buyr raise a full funded, confirmable BG or LC for total cargo. 6) Seller load vsl within 5 working days & issue ATB/clearance or NOR to buyr. (7) Seller Board buyr S/cargo & inspectors for QnQ in NIG WATER(cool Upon QnQ report Buyr place BANK GUARANTEE, MT 760, MT 103/23 ..and both vsls alongside 4 transhipmnt(TTT) Or buyr recharter vsl sail to POD (TTO).
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by valsman: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I HAVE A DIRECT LINK TO A GENUINE SELLER OF BLCO IN ANY HUGE QUANTITY YOU WANT-2 MILLION BARRELS OR EVEN MORE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT. EITHER ON A LOADED VESSEL OR NOT. PLEASE DO CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED POSITIVELY. 08116305483 OR MAIL ME ON valonyia@yahoo.com. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONSIDERATION
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by easternunion: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2013
If you have interest in bulk purchase of AGO, DPK, you will do well contacting us, and we will take it from there and match your order with a ready seller.

easternu9ion@gmail.com
BB: 7c8a66c0

Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by chibanj(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Genuine seller for BLCO available, if interested pls contact 08068847148 ccvizzle@yahoo.com.

Serious buyers only pls.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
AGO TANKFARM DELIVERY NATION WIDE WITH DISCOUNT

Price = We sell our product at an affordable and best range to encourage new investors and existing investors with Discount.we are hereby to listen ,kindly contact us with your burget price of delivery.

Delivery = We deliver to Lagos, pht ,calabar ,Ghana etc......

*1). Buyer and Seller sign and seal this contract including banking Coordinates and exchangeto their various bank.

*2). Buyer Return Sign Spa with BAL(BANK ASSURANCE LETTER) and TANK FARM Detail

*3). Seller send Marine NOR

*4) Buyer confirm NOR and place BG (BANK GUARANTEE)

*5) Seller Move the Vessel to buyer Tank farm/storage

*6.) Q and Q conducted and seller discharge the product.

*7 ). upon successful discharge and then Payment.

*cool Buyer makes payment to seller and all agents’ accounts. After confirmation of payment to sellers account & all nominated accounts in SPA, the complete
cargo documents will be handed over to the
buyer.

COMPANY ; Butask Global Limited
EMAIL ; Butask01@gmail.com
NAME ; Engr Stephen

NUMBER ; 08082919337
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by chibanj(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
In serious need of FUEL OIL 180 and 380. Buyer is very serious.

If your seller is genuine pls contact me with 08068847148. ccvizzle@yahoo.com.
Re: For Serious Crude Oil (blco) Sellers Only! by newinventions: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
3m barrels of BLCO available on CIF with 2% PB

Delivery term: CIF to any port.

STANDARD CIF PROCEDURE:

1. Seller and buyer executive sales and purchase agreement.

2. Seller and buyer exchange verbiage of Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) and Performance Bond (PB).

3. Buyers bank sends a Pre-Advice via swift to sellers bank.

4. Upon confirmation of Pre-Advice, seller's bank issue to buyer 2% Non-Operative Performance Bond (PB)

5. Upon confirmation of Non-Operative Performance Bond, buyer issue Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) for the total cargo (3 million barrels) value and the SBLC automatically activate the Non-Operative Performance Bond to become operative.

6. Seller charter vessel, load the vessel and set sail for Port of Discharge.

7. Upon arrival in Port of Discharge,
QnQ test is conducted by buyer's nominated inspection company onboard seller's two loaded vessels.

8. After QnQ report, buyer effect payment by MT103/TTT within Fourth Eight hours of presentation of final commercial invoice and all sellers cargo documents at sight

9. Upon confirmation of payment, sellers hand over all relevant documents to the buyer.

Tolumonye Michael
MD/CEO
Bloomsville Oil & Gas

(1) (Reply)

Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China / I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco / Kindle Direct Publishing: How Many Pages Should My Book Be? ANSWERED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.