Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Please Advise Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Needed. (803 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Needed. by Dafreeguy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am dating a lady of 23yrs, we have not dated up to a month and we have hanged out just twice on a Sunday and Christmas day. The problem is she really doesn't care about my personality,(she doesn't know the work i do, talk more of how much i earned, she is just not interested to know about my life and future plans.

On the two occasion we hung out, she made orders without bothering to know if I have enough money to pay for such items,but I still buy what she asked for. and she doesn't even call me on phone to know my welfare.

My pain now is that she told me she was travelling to abeokuta for new year celebration(we both reside in Lagos). but i saw her within her neighbourhood without her seeing me.

I called her number to ask if she is back to Lagos, lo and behold, she lied that she is still at abeokuta whereas,she is presently in Lagos. i just pretended to believe her.

Please what should I do about this situation? am already loosing interest in her
Re: Please Advise Needed. by TheBulusNotes(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
guy,,, you're just a side dude...RUNAWAY before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Needed. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
She has a Boyfriend, don't say I didn't tell you.

You Na 2018 maga.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Needed. by TheHistorian(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Despite all these glaring scenarios. . .You still need Nairalanders to ratify things for you?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Needed. by Zinny25(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
What else do you want to hear... She has a boyfriend, she's just out to drain your pocket, eat your money and move on

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Needed. by captainking(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are dating her but she is not dating you...
Re: Please Advise Needed. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bros you don't need advice, you know what to do
Re: Please Advise Needed. by emeijeh(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tell us if you gave her money for the "abeokuta trip"

This nonsense must stop in 2018

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Needed. by Florblu(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
"you are loosing interest"?
I expect you to have lost interest since.
This 2018 should not be your year of waste fa
Re: Please Advise Needed. by heffem(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Op, so sorry I have to ask you this.... how old are you?
Re: Please Advise Needed. by emdeey(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
She is not into you. You are just a side Nigga

Re: Please Advise Needed. by Kayoski(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
you this boys have started this year again, do you need anyone telling you that you are her "maga"..." MR NICE GUY"
Re: Please Advise Needed. by deafeyez: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
The only thing you need to do is remove your mind from her as a potential partner. The only partner u have now is banging partner and focus on that.
I mean bang well well and just be giving her only TP.
Re: Please Advise Needed. by Olami90: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are losing interest but never bothered about the capital you invested??

I hope deliverance won't be necessary to remove the black and red cloths used to cover your head and face before you can move on.
Re: Please Advise Needed. by LessNoise: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are still losing interest? Its a new year you better get sense

emeijeh:
Tell us if you gave money for the "abeokuta trip"

This nonsense must stop in 2018

Abi make he tell us coz he never wan get sense grin

Re: Please Advise Needed. by Marshalxv(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
bross ur just her client, u go pay tire if u no borrow sense before tomorrow morning.
Re: Please Advise Needed. by Gofwane(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
heffem:
Op, so sorry I have to ask you this.... how old are you?
Nice question. I believe no right thinking and matured guy won't decode the reality in that relationship
Re: Please Advise Needed. by Gpopsicle(m): 2:58am On Jan 03, 2018
With the clear handwritings on the wall, what else are to u waiting for? You don't need any soothsayer to tell you to dump her. She cares less about you, so why the headache? Do the needful and get your peace of mind.
Re: Please Advise Needed. by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
She has a Boyfriend, don't say I didn't tell you.

You Na 2018 maga.
make american great again lol (maga)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? / My Girlfriend Talks About Settling Down... What Do I Do? / I Need Suggestions On How To Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.