Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? (801 Views)

Improve On Your Relationship With Goron Tula / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by FuckingSteel: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
-How do I fůcking tell without hurting her? embarassed .She loves giving me blòwjobs which I fuckin like so bloodyfūcking much smiley .But most Fůcking Times, she gets so Fůcking teethy bout it sad .Leaving bruises and teethmarks on ma coçk.. embarassed
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by Fernandowski(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Just a friendly reminder that bakayoko has more goals and assists than matic this season......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
I heard arsenal scored 4 goals recently... Is it true?
Fernandowski:
Just a friendly reminder that bakayoko has more goals and assists than matic this season......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
chelsea loan their rejecj batshuayi to dortmond he scores 2goals on his debut
everton loan lookman to rp leipzig he scores on debut
costa leaves chelsea 4 ath madrid and scores twice on his debut
etc

when will epl teams learn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by FuckingSteel: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:

-Yeah they fůcking did, Dingbat cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by Fernandowski(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
yes oooooo.... You have to see how michael Jordan was giving out assists to Sam lock efe

Even Dede one day scored a hatrick yesterday
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by donstan18: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fernandowski:
yes oooooo.... You have to see how michael Jordan was giving out assists to Sam lock efe

Even Dede one day scored a hatrick yesterday

Guy, afr nh.…. Buhari later join Chelsea? cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by 912(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fernandowski:

That doesn't change the fact that Matic is still a better player
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by dingbang(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
FuckingSteel:

-Yeah they fůcking did, Dingbat cheesy
dingbang.... Not dingbat.. I am sure you ain't blind.
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by Fernandowski(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
912:

That doesn't change the fact that Matic is still a better player
go and suvk the OPs cock.... Thank me later
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by Cowbuoy: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na wah OoO... grin
Re: How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? by oloriadejoke(f): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
don't you bite yourself especially when you are enjoying good meals??so she's enjoying good stuff.put Robb on it later to heal the pàin...my opinion though...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period / Mini Flat At Fola Agoro, Yaba For 300k. One Year And Half / Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.