Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (50087 Views)

Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by cpapa: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2018
E no get like naija own way after smoking d person will be like if I fit pick #1million naira for ground who wan lost am undecided grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Crixina(f): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2018
Yeligray:
If it is legalized here in Naija, we will have more mad men
Even over there, expect more madness...
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Crixina:
lol, their are different strains tho, u can use google, and I don't think it makes them go insane

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2018
gypsey:
No! I can not carry ganja come! dem go catch me forbl Airport abi you never hear? see dis small pikin o! you wan meknl pesin go prison?

Hahahahahahahah @small pikingrin

So old papa like u still dey fear like this!grin

Chai
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2018
This will only increase their crime rate......if oyinbo high finish na to carry gun go spray innocent people remain
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Adabar: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
you legalised Gun + Marijuana...I fear for cali
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Evaberry:
seeing this reminds me of pcguru1

high chief defender of the weed

Lol if I don't smoke weed am affecting the labour market and the economy needs me.

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Crixina(f): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
bjhaid:
lol, their are different strains tho, u can use google, and I don't think it makes them go insane
well, I wouldn't know, at the same time, they shouldn't stretch it.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by hooklover: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yeligray:
If it is legalized here in Naija, we will have more mad men

Its better to have mad men with marijuana than via APC hunger..
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by hooklover: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Geofavor:
Lmao

But, on a serious note, The US is turning into a sh!tty country. They should keep legalizing all sorts of nonsense and see what the outcome will be.

Just imagine!

Is Nigeria not more shitty even without marujuina .

Nigeria should keep quiet till she sole hunger

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by koolaid87: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vivere:

Does tobacco make you high, or cause you to hallucinate?

Yes tobacco makes you high. Caffeine makes you high. And too much of 'em can mess one up pretty bad.

Marijuana is natural but don't overdose

Get high
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
linearity:

Marijuana does not make anyone high and does not cause hallucination, in any way that tobacco or alcohol does not and marijuana is safer.

All three substances are addictive and when abused cause some level of altered reality and perception and of all three, only marijuana is medicinal. As second hand smoke; I will prefer to inhale marijuana’s THC which is medicinal than tobacco tar, which is cancerous any day any time.

You don’t have to be a smoker to know that, knowledge is power, hit some google pages. Cigarette and alcohol are more dangerous and will kill you faster.

Plus, marijuana is a natural growing plant, no processing done, unlike the others. It was created by God and in the garden of Eden, it must have been there, because God created everything and yet, there was no commandment to Adam not to part take despite such command regarding the fruit of wisdom...and I can bet you that cigarette or tobacco or alcohol was no where in that Garden, because all these are man made.

FYI:
I don’t smoke, but I make a point to get enough knowledge about topics I don’t know, especially concerning those where my personal experience is lacking.
i don't smoke too, but I've read up on marijuana and seen it as importance if taken moderately, but unfortunately in this part of the world the herb is being abused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by koolaid87: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
ppl complain about Mary Jane but won't stop drinking coffee...that's being hypocritical cos coffee is a drug cos it contains caffeine

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
hmmmm, they will soon start misbehaving.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by khalhokage(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vivere:

Marijuana is not hallucinogenic, it's definitely safer than cigarettes.

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahah @small pikingrin

So old papa like u still dey fear like this!grin

Chai
No be fear, na precaution oyibo dem dey call am, if you no dey fear mek you carry igboo! come go california, dem go pay you and buy your ticket. grin
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
khalhokage:

Marijuana is not hallucinogenic, it's definitely safer than cigarettes.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
gypsey:
No be fear, na precaution oyibo dem dey call am, if you no dey fear mek you carry igboo! come go california, dem go pay you and buy your ticket. grin

Eh eh ok!

So it not allowed to be imported in california?
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vivere:

tobbaco is highly adidctive and more dangerous than ganja, tobbaco and Alcohol have killed more people than ganja.

ask your Doctor he will tell you the same. yes! you can halucinate if you smoke ganja mixed with other harmful substsnces. if you smoke the real ganja, you will be fine!
trust me i know! grin

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh ok!

So it not allowed to be imported in california?

look! oboy! you dey ask too much questions here, to land in california you have to take off from some were. you be small boy for dis kind ting grin just concentrate on dey tings wey you sabi grin grin

no dey ask me ar no sabi anything lipsrsealed
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by MOTIVEBI: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nigerian that were into the business dey already go blow like bomb.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Crixina:
how did you come to this conclusions? that it will be more madness over there, i ve been smoking ganja since i was 14, i can quarantee i have more sense than you. grin

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
some sanctimonious hyporcritical nigerians on here are condenming the use of and legalising of ganja in california but they will drink litres of guiness, gulder, star, Origin and heineken beer and take tons of panadol, codeine, paracetamol and phensic tablets every day.

Nicompoops!

5 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
gypsey:
look! oboy! you dey ask too much questions here, to land in california you have to take off from some were. you be small boy for dis kind ting grin just concentrate on dey tings wey you sabi grin grin

Eh eh na your thought be that sha!

no dey ask me ar no sabi anything lipsrsealed

First come naija first! I go know all these tinz!
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

First come naija first! I go know all these tinz!
No wahala! grin coded.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Geofavor(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by gabng(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Do you know Colorado, Washington & Florida already have legalised Marijuana before California?

Do you know that Canada is at the cusps of legalizing Marijuana in 2018

Do you know that Uruguay & a couple of Latin America nations have legalized Marijuana?

Do you know marijuana is mentioned in the bible (as hemp)

Stop trying to act saintly. A little education will cure you of your lack of knowledge about Marijuana.

Ray360:
Look at the happiness on their faces as if they have won jackpots! A country that legalized samesex marriage, gave unhampered will for youths and the petty underage to carry guns and cause mass murder here and there and now, a state in the country just legalized the smoking of a substance that wields the potency to cause insanity when taken over a long period of time. What a country!

3 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by gabng(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nigerian's are the worst pretenders

gypsey:
some sanctimonious hyporcritical nigerians on here are condenming the use of and legalising of ganja in california but they will drink litres and take tons of panadol, codeine, paracetamol and phensic tablets every day.

Nicompoops!

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Crixina(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
gypsey:
how did you come to this conclusions? that it will be more madness over there, i ve been smoking ganja since i was 14, i can quarantee i have more sense than you. grin
Speak for yourself Oga, and I don't think you are in a position to judge if you still have sense or not, even those in mental institutions still claim they are sane.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
gypsey:
No wahala! grin coded.
Gbam!grin
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
gabng:
Nigerian's are the worst pretenders

their pretentious Atitude has no comparison. there are more mentally ill people in nigeria than california even though marijuana is not legal in nigeria.

experts, Neuro psychologist and top Doctors has confirmed that the use of Marijuana does more good to people's healths than Alchohol, Alchohol kills more than marijuana, it isn't the use of marijuana that is the problem, it is the Abuse of it.

some doctors prescribe marijuana laced tablets to help with their back pain, chronic pains and Arthritic pains.

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Geofavor:
Lmao

But, on a serious note, The US is turning into a sh!tty country. They should keep legalizing all sorts of nonsense and see what the outcome will be.

Just imagine!
It's just California, not the whole US, n weed is also legal in Amsterdam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip / The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.