Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org (859 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by Newskulbiz(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2018
I was thinking of migrating then someone told me about WordPress.org and I like the features. But I don't know how to migrate my posts into the WordPress.org site/blog.
Please who can help me out. Please I need All comments from as many people that knows about it.
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Newskulbiz:
I was thinking of migrating then someone told me about WordPress.org and I like the features. But I don't know how to migrate my posts into the WordPress.org site/blog.
Please who can help me out. Please I need All comments from as many people that knows about it.

Go get a domain name first, mister. And note WordPress.org ain't for sisi.
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by fineyemi(m): 5:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Newskulbiz:
I can do that for u for an affordable fee. beep me on whatsap
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by chinawapz(m): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Newskulbiz:
Check my signature, I will do it for you 5k
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by hostkobo(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Newskulbiz:

Hi there,

I will help you migrate your blog provided you have your domain and hosting.

And just in case you want a complete package: domain reg, hosting, migration and 1-year support, hit me up on whatsapp (details below)

I'll babysit your blog while you sleep.

regards
HK

1 Like

Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by DeLaker(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2018
I will help you migrate from blogger.com to Wordpress.org in no time WhatsApp:09038668852 or call:09022711373 now for deal... #Affordable
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by Newskulbiz(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
DeLaker:
I will help you migrate from blogger.com to Wordpress.org in no time WhatsApp:09038668852 or call:09022711373 now for deal... #Affordable
Can you migrate my blogger.com to ?
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by jimmy212(m): 3:02am On Jan 04, 2018
i can do it for you for 4k inbox me on whatsap: 09068139821
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by DeLaker(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Newskulbiz:

Can you migrate my blogger.com to ?
Yes contact me 09022711373, I will get it done in few minutes
Re: How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
I Trust Nigerians. They'll want to help you do it without explaining what it involves. I'll advice you if it's a blog that's less than 6 months old or without reasonable backlinks you can move but If it's above 6 months and has a number of backlinks just do it carefully. I tried moving to wordpress it affected my SEO badly, thankfully i moved back before things got worse. All the same wordpress is very good and better than blogger if you start your blog with it but get ready to contact your host in case you have issues. If you need a life free of downtime and worries about hosts remain where you are but if you have the cash and time to spend on wordpress you can move.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) / Our Server Was Hacked. Who Can Decript Our Files? / Need Very Highly Skilled And Experienced Wordpress/joomla Web Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.