Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Love And Text Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Text Messages (727 Views)

Dirty Talk Examples And Dirty Text Messages / Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? / How To Make A Girl Go Crazy For You (with 50 Flirt Text Messages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Text Messages by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2018
My girlfriend keeps telling me that I have stopped doing what really caught her attention initially. She said the love text messages that I used to send to her then, built up much affection that made her got lost in love with me. Truly, I was used to giving much time to thinking and typing special messages that would say much about her appearances, life and environs. For some time now, I have not been texting her like before and she never welcomes any of these love texts that we see online. She claims she derives pleasure in reading mine only as they are always interesting and touching. Well, I think I can't continue doing that forever, I love her though, but how do I convince her. Could this eventually make her lose interest in me? As a guy, how frequent/often do you send love text messages to your girlfriend?

Please help a brother in a dilemma
Re: Love And Text Messages by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:35am On Jan 03, 2018
OP Make do with this;

Eyinju re dabi ti olodumare
Eyin re funfun bii lekeleke
Ibadi re dabi number eejo
Osan aya re toka bii carrot

Moferan re ju owo lo
Mole rin mile egberun nitori re
Iku nikan lole yayin
Ololufe mofe baelor

1 Like

Re: Love And Text Messages by ololadeking(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2018
a
Re: Love And Text Messages by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
OP Make do with this;
Eyinju re dabi ti olodumare Eyin re funfun bii lekeleke Ibadi re dabi number eejo Osan aya re toka bii carrot
Moferan re ju owo lo Mole rin mile egberun nitori re Iku nikan lole yayin Ololufe mofe baelor
Lovelygrin
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Stories: How I Escaped My First Scam Of 2018 - Nigerian Lady / As A Christian Is Remarrying Wrong If A Partner Leaves The Marriage. / Couple Filmed Smashing On A Subway Train In Front Of Other Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.