Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? (2676 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by ChiefThot(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2020
There is this girl I took out.
We are not in a relationship, we jus wan go flex.

She mixed up the venue we were going to meet at and told me to send the venue again.
I see that I already texted her the correct place so I told her to check our previous text that she confirmed.

That is when she told me that she usually deletes text messages.
She tried to babble what, to her, seemed like a logical reason for deleting text messages with useful referenceable information (talking about memory, space, etc...in an era of iphones...when no be nokia we dey use again where dat excuse fit float)

I was confused.
We still went out to chill, but now this revelation makes me only CAP her at fuckgirl level and I don't see her ever rising to girlfriend level.
Abi am I reading into this too harshly?

TLDR: Ladies, are there any legit reasons why you would be deleting messages besides you just trying to pull fuckgirl moves on someone else?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by TOMSY(f): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2020
OP. Dis she attend OAU?
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 02, 2020
TOMSY:
OP. Dis she attend OAU?
No, she did innit!!
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by chiommy123(f): 5:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Simple she no wan make the real guy see the text message abi na library way you go say na book una go read together ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by nlPoster: 5:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Her phone, her privilege.

Why is it other people's business?

And why do you people childishly run to nairaland opening threads to let us know every single thing you do and all of your interactions or spyings?

Did we say we're interested in the information?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by InfernoNig: 5:54am On Feb 02, 2020
Have you ever read a message from a girls phone, whether on SMS or on WhatsApp or Facebook, or Twitter, my brother it is suicidal. So don't blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2020
My phone is an archive! cheesy I delete absolutely nothing except I'm genuinely having space issues. I've gotten to the point where I do what I do and own it with my chest. If I owe you no explanations, don't even bother asking me, 'cause you'll likely be ignored, except you're asking nicely or out of genuine concern.
If I do owe you an explanation, best believe I've already preempted a confrontation and I'll be prepared for it.

Except a guy's really mature, if he checks a girl's phone, he'll certainly see things that might make him uncomfortable. A girl's ALWAYS getting solicitations, and while she may not be cheating or even thinking about it, she just indulges them sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by abuuzy(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2020
nlPoster:

And why do you people childishly run to nairaland opening threads to let us know every single thing you do and all of your interactions or spyings?

Can you listen to yourself..
Someone close to you sent you an address for a meet up,which is just casual outing and you decided to delete such message,then came the moment she needed it, eventually made a fool of herself causing confusion and you here typing rubbish.
Why would you delete an address,if not that she's playing games with different hearts.
Her thick skull didn't figure out it just a casual outing,she is not intelligent enough and thinking she is smart.since she isn't honest with herself.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2020
I delete my messages too and it for security reasons. sometimes someone may ask to quickly use your phone to make call or collect apps. while you're thinking they are using it for the said purpose, they have already gone far into your box and chats. So I delete messages a lot. Or better still freeze the ones I can freeze.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by zexy2030(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
I delete my messages too and it for security reasons. sometimes someone may ask to quickly use your phone to make call or collect apps. while you're thinking they are using it for the said purpose, they have already gone far into your box and chats. So I delete messages a lot. Or better still freeze the ones I can freeze.
J...why did u block me

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2020
ChiefThot:
There is this girl I took out.
We are not in a relationship, we jus wan go flex.

She mixed up the venue we were going to meet at and told me to send the venue again.
I see that I already texted her the correct place so I told her to check our previous text that she confirmed.

That is when she told me that she usually deletes text messages.
She tried to babble what, to her, seemed like a logical reason for deleting text messages with useful referenceable information (talking about memory, space, etc...in an era of iphones...when no be nokia we dey use again where dat excuse fit float)

I was confused.
We still went out to chill, but now this revelation makes me only CAP her at fuckgirl level and I don't see her ever rising to girlfriend level.
Abi am I reading into this too harshly?

TLDR: Ladies, are there any legit reasons why you would be deleting messages besides you just trying to pull fuckgirl moves on someone else?

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
zexy2030:

J...why did u block me

Huh? embarassed
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
zexy2030:

J...why did u block me

You were taking me for granted. Go and read the things you said to me.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by zexy2030(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You were taking me for granted. Go and read the things you said to me.
Oh no, why did u let that get to you now..even d scriptures says it is who we love we chastise...its a proof of affection. Common, be a woman of character, unblock me. Don't be easily angered, cos I'm not.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
zexy2030:

Oh no, why did u let that get to you now..even d scriptures says it is who we love we chastise...its a proof of affection. Common, be a woman of character, unblock me. Don't be easily angered, cos I'm not.

I already did.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by nlPoster: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
abuuzy:

Can I listen to myself..
Someone close to you sent you an address for a meet up,which is just casual outing and you decided to delete such message,then came the moment she needed it, eventually made a fool of herself causing confusion and you here typing rubbish.
Why would you delete an address,if not that she's playing games with different hearts.
Her thick skull didn't figure out it just a casual outing,she is not intelligent enough and thinking she is smart.since she isn't honest with herself.

Unless she's doing something illegal or the texts show her trying to harm someone else, whatever she does with her phone is her own business.

Were her texts showing an intent to harm somebody?
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cheating ladies don't keep chat.I was going through a girl's WhatsApp messages.We were not dating Sha.I just wanted to read her romantic conversation with her toasters.I have not even read it before she saw found out and quickly grab the phone from me.I picked the phone where she was charging it and found out she has put password on the phone.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Reichel99(f): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
My phone is an archive! cheesy I delete absolutely nothing except I'm genuinely having space issues. I've gotten to the point where I do what I do and own it with my chest. If I owe you no explanations, don't even bother asking me, 'cause you'll likely be ignored, except you're asking nicely or out of genuine concern.
If I do owe you an explanation, best believe I've already preempted a confrontation and I'll be prepared for it.

Except a guy's really mature, if he checks a girl's phone, he'll certainly see things that might make him comfortable. A girl's ALWAYS getting solicitations, and while she may not be cheating or even thinking about it, she just indulges them sometimes.
There is no need chatting with people u don't need. You just ignore them.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
I dont keep messages; if it deserves reply, I will do just that to indicate the delivery.

I'm pretty sure my future wife would be a little bit worried about it but it's up to her to trust me
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by daisidavid(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2020
Bro just chill woth your life!!! They delete messages on there phone cause they don't wanna get caught in there hideous plot they do!!! So you just leave your life like IDGAF I don't give a Bleep!!! Then your mind will be at peace with your self

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by 2buffagain(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Very suspicious behavior for sure.
I get deleting messages from months back to clear up the phone....but deleting recent texts with someone you actively have plans with is fuckgirl behavior. There is no logic she can present to change this fact.

Any females on here trying to show solidarity for their sister needs to answer the following questions....honestly:

- How will you feel if you and a guy have plans and he tells you he deleted the text message of your plans and then tries to move on with some more fuckboy logic of how he *always* deletes his text messages...trying to prepare your mind to accept fuckboy logic like that for future fuckery he plans to be on. You and I both know that won't fly...so what makes you think this fuckgirl's own will?

- Speak truth. You know the girl just got caught red-handed. Is this not a Shaggy-caught-you-red-handed "It wasn't me" scenario for the girl? Only thing is, she just didn't go about it in a slick manner because she is too dumb for the games she is trying to play.

In fact, if she was truly slick, she should have just cancelled the outing. Fuckgirl screw ups like this is a prevalent reason why some of these girls flake on dates or cancel last minute. It's because they don't know how to tell you that they had to delete the details of the meetup while trying to hide their paroles from the main maga.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by ChiefThot(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Except a guy's really mature, if he checks a girl's phone, he'll certainly see things that might make him comfortable. A girl's ALWAYS getting solicitations, and while she may not be cheating or even thinking about it, she just indulges them sometimes.

Aunty.

All that one you are saying is not my concern. She can receive whatever message she wants to be receiving.
But if you have to start deleting messages of current affairs with information you still need, say it with your chest...You a ho hiding from your main maga.

I am not the main maga.
She owes me no explanation. That's her life.
I just feel amused that she had to resort to spewing fuckgirl logic to try and explain away the obvious.
I respect hos who own it with their chest, not the ones embarassing themselves with fuckgirl logic.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
ChiefThot:

Aunty.

All that one you are saying is not my concern. She can receive whatever message she wants to be receiving.
But if you have to start deleting messages of current affairs with information you still need, say it with your chest...You a ho hiding from your main maga.

Ermm. I don't think I'm the one you meant to quote.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by ChiefThot(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
nlPoster:

Do you think before you post or do you just estrogenatively soil yourself wherever you go without applying logic?
I'm ignoring this your comment because it is out of context.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by 2buffagain(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
ChiefThot:

Do you think before you post or do you just estrogenatively soil yourself wherever you go without applying logic?
I'm ignoring this your comment because it is out of context.

grin grin grin
Kai! See word.
I'm stealing this expression

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by Nina25(f): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
I will delete my posts too, and it is important for the safety and security. sometimes you may have to ask someone to check up on your phone to make phone calls, or collection of applications. while you are thinking of using them for their intended purpose, they have been so far in the class and the interface. So, I delete messages a lot. Or, even better, to freeze the ones that I can freeze it.
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by 2buffagain(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nina25:
I will delete my posts too, and it is important for the safety and security. sometimes you may have to ask someone to check up on your phone to make phone calls, or collection of applications. while you are thinking of using them for their intended purpose, they have been so far in the class and the interface. So, I delete messages a lot. Or, even better, to freeze the ones that I can freeze it.

But would you delete text messages of active plans?

I don't think anyone cares here about the outdated logic of deleting messages to save space (text messages are never actually deleted).
The question is what else, besides fuckgirlism, will make a girl delete texts of current outing plans with a guy....only to be requesting the same details of the outing all the time?
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by 2buffagain(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2020
Why are the females avoiding this question? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by ChiefThot(m): 4:14am On Feb 15, 2020
2buffagain:
Why are the females avoiding this question? cheesy

Bro I no even know.
Be like say na only runs girls dey this Nairaland.

All of them dey do silent agreement.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by ChiefThot(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2020
Girls must answer this O
Re: Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? by 2buffagain(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2020
They won't.
I pretty much already gave the answer.

Suffice to say, a girl that exhibits this behavior should never be considered for anything serious.
Invest nothing in her. String her along and make use of her purely for knacks.

Even if a woman is a ho, there is honor in hoing. She should own it.
What she should never be, is a lying ho.
That's just unnacceptable and shows she is weak and pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My NYSC Sex Service: The Juliet Ministration / Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested / This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.