Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male (1177 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by daewoorazer(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2018
This is definitely a thread for men alone, not for the ladies neither is it for fp. I hate it when I see boys ask questions like 'how do I make her like me?' 'how can I win her heart?'.......why would you wanna make her like you? Will that put food on your table or increase your account balance?

Seriously?

These qualities of the alpha male are proven points that will get ladies coming for you instead of you going after them. Feel free to add yours...

1. If a woman needs your advice, don't be the one to give. Never be a shoulder to be cried upon. Rather, be that reason they go about asking people questions.

2. Your call : her call ratio is 1:4

3. Never, I repeat, never show off your wealth nor riches. Appear as neutral as possible, she wanna leave? Show her the door.

4. Don't be afraid to let her know your time with niggas matters more than your time with her until you are married.

5. Always know, don't try to make her like you. The harder you try, the easier your admission into the friend zone.

6. Gifts ain't for ladies, save it for niggas and homeless. Even the lady you'd never have something with when gifted thinks you are head over heels and starts giving you attitude.

7. Purposefully send her small errands here and there. Stuffs like, 'please, I need you to post a letter for me' 'can you draft this letter for me please?'. Whilst you ask these, don't shake neither should you look away, look into her eyes, let her know you mean it.

8. Hurt her feelings on purpose once in a blue moon. It's healthy.

9. Don't help her with assignments or don't be that nice electrician that fixes her electronics when they are broken. Don't break a sweat man.

10. Up your game in za oza room. You can't be a 1minute man + including pot belly and claim to wanna be an alpha male.

11. Throw your inferiority complex in the garbage right now. You don't have to be the most handsome guy in the world. Even if you are the ugliest in your community, you'd control women of the rich and handsome. Be neat, organized, approachable and smell nice.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by DreamChaser2000: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2018
And what do we get from these in return?
Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by ubunja(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2018
seal of approval

4 Likes

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Motherfucking Seal Of Approval!!!

#TeamAlpha!!!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by fuckboys: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Motherfucking Seal Of Approval!!!

#TeamAlpha!!!
mr ASSLICKER sef dey approve the post?

1 Like

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by Fkforyou(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2018
fuckboys:

You don mad I swear..... grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by Earthquake1: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Alpha male or not, be yourself that's the most important thing.
Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by ehinmowo: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Jst thank ur God that there few stupid girls in Nigeria. Else, u for die of konji?

Wot are u trying to prove nw?

Men of valour cherish their women***sorry, woman***lol.

Bt seriously real men cherish their woman

1 Like

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by deafeyez: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Some niggas would go for errands but still have the power of seduction. That is just all you need.
Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by nezzar: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
fuckboys:
lol....Werey cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by LessNoise: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
fuckboys:

As in ehnn

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by jamariwolf2(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rubbish. Ima dump ya silly ass.
Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbish. Ima dump ya silly ass.
says 1 gal out of 4 billion... grin
NEXT !!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by LordKO(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
It's obvious that someone has mistakenly attributed acts of arrogance and oppression that are hallmarks of an omega/beta who happened to either come across sudden wealth or power after long period of suffering - wannabe be alpha - to alpha's.

Realistically, the true hallmark of an alpha is respect earned that's devoid of oppression and arrogance. An alpha command's the respect and followership - openly or secretly - of all other sane and sound people of both genders and all ages.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Earthquake1:
Alpha male or not, be yourself that's the most important thing.
gbam

I don't know why people always try hard to be what they are not.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Real Scum" See The Heartbroken Reason Why This Nigerian Girl Say So / Two Brothers 40 And 37 – Years – Old Dies After Brief Illness -see Burial Poster / My Sister Claimed My Hubby Got Her Pregnant But There Is More To It Than U Can..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.