Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! (5632 Views)

What's d noise all about / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by havilla(f): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
thanks everyone for the advice, but i just called home now and my sister just told me that he just got married this weekend!! so i guess we werent meant to be together, i have to be all means move on, i have been praying about it and am sure i would find someone who i love and who loves me just as much smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2010
havilla:

thanks everyone for the advice, but i just called home now and my sister just told me that he just got married this weekend!! so i guess we werent meant to be together, i have to be all means move on, i have been praying about it and am sure i would find someone who i love and who loves me just as much smiley

cough cough! ur prayer has just been answered! now how shall we start our blissful romance? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by Mhismole(f): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2010
havilla:

how sad. Incase anything dramatic happens like, you guys bump into each other at some random place (say the bank) and you feel any feelings or chemistry (hehehe) please dont hesitate to tell us the outcome k? wish you speedy recovery!
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by Youngpo413: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Fate
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by sugarsoul(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
na2day2:

so technically u want the new car, right? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gbam! No mincing of words
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
na2day2:

shut up! cn't u just undastnd ha?
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mhismole:

how sad. Incase anything dramatic happens like, you guys bump into each other at some random place (say the bank) and you feel any feelings or chemistry (hehehe) please dont hesitate to tell us the outcome k? wish you speedy recovery!
c ya mawt,,na so u lyk gist ehn
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
what does a woman really want?
Question for the gods...
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by loshybab(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
TewMuch:
@ poster,
We dont always have to have something with everyone we flirt with or who we thought we should have been with. Life moves on, and he has moved on too. Dont worry, you will get over it. He already has a fiance who he has introduced to his family, and would not leave her for you. All that will happen is an affair, and at the end of the day he would still get married to his fiance. I think you are a little jealous of what he has become and are thinking what if. Move on and leave him alone to be happy, you will get over him with time. Just take your eyes off this one. Besides if he has an affair with you, you dont want to end up with a man that cheated on someone else to be with you. There is nothing special about you, he will cheat when you finally think you have him all to yourself.
The emboldened should guide to make a better decision and move on by doing things that make u happy more often,if u really know what you want.
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by Agborachi222(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2021
Heyy did u later find Love ...or is this love thing a scam?
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by frozen70(f): 12:02am On May 24, 2021
havilla:
i met this guy in 2005 when i was in naija, we started talking and within months we developed strong feelings for each other, he was soo good to me , he made me laugh and i felt soo happy being around him, the chemistry was just spot on, but unfortunately he is my brothers friend older brother and my brother didnt like the idea when he found out because i was 18 years old then and the guy was 23 yrs old, he also said the guy was not an ambitious person because he didnt have a job back then. he called the guy and warned him seriously to back off, when i called him later he told me we should just forget it. ever since then i havent been the same because i think about him alot, i mean its been almost six years but i cant seem to get him out of my mind, i have even dated someone else for three years but the feeling doesnt go away, no one seems to make me feel the same way he does. when i met him like two years ago, i was surprised to know that he was going through the same thing because we kept staring at each other and i could feel the chemistry in the air and he even tried to kiss me. when i went home last xmas my sister told me of how he has gotten a good job and he has even bought his fiance a brand new car, the fact that he loves someone else enough to buy a car for her is what pained me the most. i dont know if its true love or lust or if its even an obssession, but i want to move on and get this guy out of my memory forever, but everything i do isnt working cry. pls help me!!!!

You have to come out of it else won't be able to live another man

Alternatively, you guys can fix a date for both of you, use the opportunity to burn that passion

But you have to help yourself
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by Tunjibalogun: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
havilla:
i met this guy in 2005 when i was in naija, we started talking and within months we developed strong feelings for each other, he was soo good to me , he made me laugh and i felt soo happy being around him, the chemistry was just spot on, but unfortunately he is my brothers friend older brother and my brother didnt like the idea when he found out because i was 18 years old then and the guy was 23 yrs old, he also said the guy was not an ambitious person because he didnt have a job back then. he called the guy and warned him seriously to back off, when i called him later he told me we should just forget it. ever since then i havent been the same because i think about him alot, i mean its been almost six years but i cant seem to get him out of my mind, i have even dated someone else for three years but the feeling doesnt go away, no one seems to make me feel the same way he does. when i met him like two years ago, i was surprised to know that he was going through the same thing because we kept staring at each other and i could feel the chemistry in the air and he even tried to kiss me. when i went home last xmas my sister told me of how he has gotten a good job and he has even bought his fiance a brand new car, the fact that he loves someone else enough to buy a car for her is what pained me the most. i dont know if its true love or lust or if its even an obssession, but i want to move on and get this guy out of my memory forever, but everything i do isnt working cry. pls help me!!!!
03 reach me on WhatsApp please
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by culf: 12:42am On Oct 12, 2022
havilla:
cry. pls help me!!!!

Quickly reach out to him and have a heart to heart talk, he possibly feel the same way you're feeling but respecting boundaries. It's better to talk now that he is not yet married. The discussion will also help you a lot. finally, your meeting point should be online or an open place because meeting in a secluded play means their is a very high chance of sex based on the way both of you are feeling now and from experience, such sex leads to pregnancy and complicate everything.

Good luck girl.
Re: I Dont Know How To Get Him Off My Mind: Pls Help! by BigIyanga: 3:14am On Oct 12, 2022
na2day2:

Things wey dey worry women mind lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Of Nowadays, SMDH! / Birthday Mate / "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.