Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded (17369 Views)

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamnlia:

Lol, yes I will but from what I'm reading it's best to go to Peru for the ceremony but I found a site where I could buy the ingredients for around $60 and I'm definitely buying.

Please share where we can get it. I am definatey interested. Also ask after 5-Meo DMT. The God molecule. That should strip the human ego on a single dosage and making you experience being God

2 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Rockyfancino(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2018
OkCornel:

We might have to discuss better off this virtual platform.

But let's start with the things that can be dealt with via this platform;

Unless you make conscious efforts to depend on the Spirit of the Eternal Creator within you to make certain choices as regards your mindset and life in general. Your struggles would continue.

The beautiful thing is...the Eternal Creator has no religion and you do not need any religion to communicate with Him.

Also...you have a measure (fragment) of the Spirit of the Eternal Creator in you...the more you pay attention to it...the more this measure grows...

The Spirit of the Eternal Creator communicates with your mind using these three tools in the following order (of importance)-

1) Intuition (this one is the purest because the Devil or whatever religion calls it cannot communicate with you for productive goals through this means...only the Eternal Creator that has your user guide can use this means)

2) Logic

3) Conscience

After these...your 5 senses would fall in line accordingly...
Since when you replied, I have gone to do research on intuition and I have found that you'll never go wrong after receiving insight from beyond the soul, our higher creator. I saw it takes time, but can it be up to a year before I can possibly gain my intuition? Besides I'm easily distracted with different thoughts always passing through my mind. So how do I start, you mentioned off this platform?
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Rockyfancino(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Billyonaire:

Actively participate in every blockchain products, the distributed ledger technology and the end to end encrypt of the products is something that can not go away. The governments can threaten, but we've got this covered. Computing is a technology of the Aliens and those who understand the background modules of where our Internet is rooted knows that there is no limit to what you can achieve with the internet, even the search for God and Gold, Yes.

The following are the areas you must sink your teeth as we graduate to the New world, and guess what ? No one, not human can stop the on-going change.

*Blockchain Technologies including all blockchain powered crypto-currencies
*Artificial Intelligence
*Cloud Computing
*Quantum Computing
*NanoTechnologies
*3D Printing
*OptoAcoustic Ultrasound Technologies
*Sex/Romance Industries
*E-Commerce
*Battery Research and Technologies
*Automated Transport Systems.
*And two other industries I intend to upset the balances.

I'll only focus on blockchain for now because of time, I just gained admission to study Mechatronics engineering. I have plans of mine too about blockchain that I'll carry along with my education, but I probably need my intuition to guide me.

Speaking of that, I mentioned a genius level of thinking that I've expirenced few times in my life (it's really thrilling.) I know I have it, I just don't know why it's not active and reading doesn't improve it. Any steps I can take that'll realize my full potential? I don't know if my question sounds dumb, but I know what I'm saying.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Rockyfancino(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Billyonaire:

Please share where we can get it. I am definatey interested. Also ask after 5-Meo DMT. The God molecule. That should strip the human ego on a single dosage and making you experience being God
Sounds scary.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by OkCornel(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rockyfancino:

Since when you replied, I have gone to do research on intuition and I have found that you'll never go wrong after receiving insight from beyond the soul, our higher creator. I saw it takes time, but can it be up to a year before I can possibly gain my intuition? Besides I'm easily distracted with different thoughts always passing through my mind. So how do I start, you mentioned off this platform?

Relying on your intuition has specific rules and generic rules. Specific rules applies to you alone because of your uniqueness. While generic rules applies to everyone.

I can help you with the generic rules in a bit;

First step, try and recall at least 5 examples when "something (intuition)" told you (in your mind) to make a decision...and the outcome was eventually right. It didn't matter whether you made a right or wrong decision...but you later found out that the "something" that spoke to your mind was right in all these examples you recall.

Second step, try and recall all the common factors in these examples. Where you quiet and alone? Where you talking with a friend when a bulb "lit up" in your head? e.t.c.

We can always hang out somewhere to relax and discuss better...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rockyfancino:

I'll only focus on blockchain for now because of time, I just gained admission to study Mechatronics engineering. I have plans of mine too about blockchain that I'll carry along with my education, but I probably need my intuition to guide me.

Speaking of that, I mentioned a genius level of thinking that I've expirenced few times in my life (it's really thrilling.) I know I have it, I just don't know why it's not active and reading doesn't improve it. Any steps I can take that'll realize my full potential? I don't know if my question sounds dumb, but I know what I'm saying.

You know what you are saying but you need to express it in a way another can understand. Expound on what you mean by 'genius level of thinking' with example or illustration. That could help the responders analyze the issue you raised.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by musicwriter(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
@Rockyfancino

What you're talking about have nothing to do with the western learning we have. Intuition or inference is an advanced type of logic. In fact, it bypasses logic and let you have an answer at the speed of light. As you keep on advancing your spiritual pursuit you'll get to that level.

In ancient times, there was actually a system of education developed by the ancient Egyptians were it was studied. It was called "the Egyptian mistery systems". People like Pythagoras, Yashua (the real Jesus), Dimitry Mendeleve, Plato, etc passed through the system.

Pythagoras used it to invent a lot of music and mathematical principles. When he was asked how he invented complex scientific principles like the Pythagoras theorem, he said "by divination and Mathematics". Dimitry Mendeleve said similar thing as well. When he was asked how he invented the periodic table we still use in chemistry class today, he said he got it in a dream. Of course, what he and Pythagoras meant is intuition.

About a month ago, I went to computer village to fix my computer. I earlier posted the laptop here for sale, but decided not to sell it again. Once I got to Ikeja, I met two guys at the technicians place. I watched his body language and I knew he know me.This happened within 3 seconds of seeing the guy. I never asked the guy anything, but just want to show how one can use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Rockyfancino(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
musicwriter:
@Rockyfancino

What you're talking about have nothing to do with the western learning we have. Intuition or inference is an advanced type of logic. In fact, it bypasses logic and let you have an answer at the speed of light. As you keep on advancing your spiritual pursuit you'll get to that level.

In ancient times, there was actually a system of education developed by the ancient Egyptians were it was studied. It was called "the Egyptian mistery systems". People like Pythagoras, Yashua (the real Jesus), Dimitry Mendeleve, Plato, etc passed through the system.

Pythagoras used it to invent a lot of music and mathematical principles. When he was asked how he invented complex scientific principles like the Pythagoras theorem, he said "by divination and Mathematics". Dimitry Mendeleve said similar thing as well. When he was asked how he invented the periodic table we still use in chemistry class today, he said he got it in a dream. Of course, what he and Pythagoras meant is intuition.

About a month ago, I went to computer village to fix my computer. I earlier posted the laptop here for sale, but decided not to sell it again. Once I got to Ikeja, I met two guys at the technicians place. I watched his body language and I knew he know me.This happened within 3 seconds of seeing the guy. I never asked the guy anything, but just want to show how one can use it.
In that case, I can say my intuition is uncultured. But thanks for the insight.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Rockyfancino(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Billyonaire:

You know what you are saying but you need to express it in a way another can understand. Expound on what you mean by 'genius level of thinking' with example or illustration. That could help the responders analyze the issue you raised.
Other examples I can't remember because they are in the past and I really didn't care much then. But I remember two examples.

1. I've seen myself in some sort of a vision, how I should have been but I'm not like that. I saw myself growing up as a kid once (about 10 years old) and being totally how you'll see a genius, people like Einstein. I'm sure I was seeing myself in that dream or vision, the answers came instantly to any logical thinking.

2. It was just last year. I woke up from a nap one evening and for a few seconds I kept solving maths I didn't even know where it came from. That moment I woke up, I was solving a math problem and I could see all elements and figures hovering above my face like a science-fiction movie, all calculations was instant. It's like I woke up from another realm. I felt it in my head and all over my body, I was a genius. At first, I thought it has finally come to stay, but I felt it fade away again.

Normally, things like this should manifest in a person right from birth. So its weird why I keep feeling it dormant in me. It's whats pushed me to have this certinity or believe that I'll do well in Harvard and I pushed towards it, but I got distracted while trying to look for the money to finance myself.

So that's it.

2 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by musicwriter(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rockyfancino:

In that case, I can say my intuition is uncultured. But thanks for the insight.

I quess you mean informal. Everyone else get it informally as well since there's no longer a school were it could be studied, the closest thing to it would be mysticism which is under metaphysics. In fact, what's being discussed on this thread falls under metaphysics/mysticism and not quite the Egyptian mistery system.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Rockyfancino(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
OkCornel:

Relying on your intuition has specific rules and generic rules. Specific rules applies to you alone because of your uniqueness. While generic rules applies to everyone.

I can help you with the generic rules in a bit;

First step, try and recall at least 5 examples when "something (intuition)" told you (in your mind) to make a decision...and the outcome was eventually right. It didn't matter whether you made a right or wrong decision...but you later found out that the "something" that spoke to your mind was right in all these examples you recall.

Second step, try and recall all the common factors in these examples. Where you quiet and alone? Where you talking with a friend when a bulb "lit up" in your head? e.t.c.

We can always hang out somewhere to relax and discuss better...
Countless times. Sometimes, I just know something that'll eventually happen. Some years ago, I had repeated warnings that I didn't even knew where it was coming from but I believed it was my second self. The warning was that I should quit looking for money and just go to the school available to me, but I didn't listen and I guess it will still backfire, if it's not already started now.

I came to understand that when you refuse intuitive wisdom or knowledge, the road still leads to the same destination but it gets bumpier and you become a victim of fate.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by lymelyte(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Awesome
Billyonaire:

Actively participate in every blockchain products, the distributed ledger technology and the end to end encrypt of the products is something that can not go away. The governments can threaten, but we've got this covered. Computing is a technology of the Aliens and those who understand the background modules of where our Internet is rooted knows that there is no limit to what you can achieve with the internet, even the search for God and Gold, Yes.

The following are the areas you must sink your teeth as we graduate to the New world, and guess what ? No one, not human can stop the on-going change.

*Blockchain Technologies including all blockchain powered crypto-currencies
*Artificial Intelligence
*Cloud Computing
*Quantum Computing
*NanoTechnologies
*3D Printing
*OptoAcoustic Ultrasound Technologies
*Sex/Romance Industries
*E-Commerce
*Battery Research and Technologies
*Automated Transport Systems.
*And two other industries I intend to upset the balances.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
Rockyfancino:

Other examples I can't remember because they are in the past and I really didn't care much then. But I remember two examples.

1. I've seen myself in some sort of a vision, how I should have been but I'm not like that. I saw myself growing up as a kid once (about 10 years old) and being totally how you'll see a genius, people like Einstein. I'm sure I was seeing myself in that dream or vision, the answers came instantly to any logical thinking.

2. It was just last year. I woke up from a nap one evening and for a few seconds I kept solving maths I didn't even know where it came from. That moment I woke up, I was solving a math problem and I could see all elements and figures hovering above my face like a science-fiction movie, all calculations was instant. It's like I woke up from another realm. I felt it in my head and all over my body, I was a genius. At first, I thought it has finally come to stay, but I felt it fade away again.

Normally, things like this should manifest in a person right from birth. So its weird why I keep feeling it dormant in me. It's whats pushed me to have this certinity or believe that I'll do well in Harvard and I pushed towards it, but I got distracted while trying to look for the money to finance myself.

So that's it.

Each of us, Yes, everyone of us has a sleeping giant in us, hey that was wrongly put. Let me rephrase it. Each one of us, is a sleeping giant. Sometimes we mistakenly experience being this genius that we truly are, and the next minute we fall back to sleep. You are still asleep, many are awake, I am awakened and you are still finding your way.

Some day, when you figure out that you are just a dumped down Mighty Spirit Being, living in an Earth animal corpus, then you will understand one more Truth, that your real self does not look anything close to the Being that reads this message. You look scaringly different as a Spirit Being, but on Earth a fraction of your Soul powers the physical corpus, but the rest of the fractions of you vibrate with the Source at the Frequency of the Source, cos the Source Powers you on daily and you hybernate at Night to re-sharpened the senses and defragment the mind. It is too dense down here, so wake up and do your Life Mission.

This world is not about eating, fuccking, rents/mortgage and raising babies, I mean how do you even bring kids to a world you do not even know how it began and how Life is supposed to be lived and the purpose of the madness ?

Well, I achieved much of what Humans call their highest needs in Life at a very tender age, and spent almost 20yrs searching for what God is, the purpose of Life and why I was born in the first place and where I am heading to when I die, I had to do this cos my parents didnt know, my churches didnt know, the Bible just said you die you go to God in heaven or to Hell and I was not satisfied with such statements especially when I am not told how God looked like so I can recognize him, or which planet Heaven is located so I can atleast build a space craft in this life-time to fly there, so I had to search. And I have faced fears, tears, sweat, and blood.

Do not begin except you are ready and there is nothing to be ready for because nothing matters except the Understanding of the Kingdom of Earth and other Star Systems. It is only when you seek the Kingdoms of the Gods and its righteousness in all of its goodness and evils, then you will figure out what you truly here. The physical world is an extension of your Creative abilities collectively. Everything we see in this world exists in us, and when I mean is, because many people said that but I didnt figure out, but I will make it clearer for others. If you see a jet, it means there is a part of you that flies. If you see a computer, there is a computer aspect of you, if you see an electrical cable out there, there is a neuron in you doing same thing. So, nothing exists outside of you, everything is in you. And the next startling this is, since everything on Earth is in you, then hey, the Universe is You. You are a microcosm of the entire thing. You move a muscle and there is a part of your universe that moves. You are more than you think you are but the beauty of the Spirit is that you will not realize the import of this statement until you are awakened or the statement will awaken certain DNA codes in you and re-wire your neurons to recognize this message.

When you know your mission, the Extra-Terrestrials guys both Angels and Demons will figure you out and aid you in your growth. They will push you to the walls, they will bump you here and there to keep you on focus, and when you have been pushed through adversities to finally know your Life Mission, then they will provide you with the resources to see it to fruition.

The course of my life has changed and even though I am pushed to an area of production and service that will help many humans and it is a neew terrain for me, it takes me off every other things. I have lost interest in every other enterprise except the ones I find compelling proof that investing in such areas is not just for money but helping humanity.

Those are the only areas I have injected capitals the last couple of weeks and I am excited that I get these encouragements from the Angels and Demons and I have no enemies except the very lazy ones who I also have a duty to push to the walls to recognize their own Life purpose, so to them I am also a demon I guess.

So long my friend, I typed a lot there to discourage lazy readers, I cant help the lazy cos they cant afford to pay me for this message even in kind.

Like I said, I am not evangelical, I will not be one. I wil simply tell the Truth the way I know it and no one is asked to believe me, cos believe is nonsense. You must research to know the truth. Do not be gullible. Study and come let's argue and brainstorm together, I can be here alone and some times I am tempted to remain on other forums where I learn more, but I also I have a duty to share here cos it helps me cement and record this to my bio-electric cache on my etheric body.

Peace and Love.

4 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Gleez: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

Each of us, Yes, everyone of us has a sleeping giant in us, hey that was wrongly put. Let me rephrase it. Each one of us, is a sleeping giant. Sometimes we mistakenly experience being this genius that we truly are, and the next minute we fall back to sleep. You are still asleep, many are awake, I am awakened and you are still finding your way.

Some day, when you figure out that you are just a dumped down Mighty Spirit Being, living in an Earth animal corpus, then you will understand one more Truth, that your real self does not look anything close to the Being that reads this message. You look scaringly different as a Spirit Being, but on Earth a fraction of your Soul powers the physical corpus, but the rest of the fractions of you vibrate with the Source at the Frequency of the Source, cos the Source Powers you on daily and you hybernate at Night to re-sharpened the senses and defragment the mind. It is too dense down here, so wake up and do your Life Mission.

This world is not about eating, fuccking, rents/mortgage and raising babies, I mean how do you even bring kids to a world you do not even know how it began and how Life is supposed to be lived and the purpose of the madness ?

Well, I achieved much of what Humans call their highest needs in Life at a very tender age, and spent almost 20yrs searching for what God is, the purpose of Life and why I was born in the first place and where I am heading to when I die, I had to do this cos my parents didnt know, my churches didnt know, the Bible just said you die you go to God in heaven or to Hell and I was not satisfied with such statements especially when I am not told how God looked like so I can recognize him, or which planet Heaven is located so I can atleast build a space craft in this life-time to fly there, so I had to search. And I have faced fears, tears, sweat, and blood.

Do not begin except you are ready and there is nothing to be ready for because nothing matters except the Understanding of the Kingdom of Earth and other Star Systems. It is only when you seek the Kingdoms of the Gods and its righteousness in all of its goodness and evils, then you will figure out what you truly here. The physical world is an extension of your Creative abilities collectively. Everything we see in this world exists in us, and when I mean is, because many people said that but I didnt figure out, but I will make it clearer for others. If you see a jet, it means there is a part of you that flies. If you see a computer, there is a computer aspect of you, if you see an electrical cable out there, there is a neuron in you doing same thing. So, nothing exists outside of you, everything is in you. And the next startling this is, since everything on Earth is in you, then hey, the Universe is You. You are a microcosm of the entire thing. You move a muscle and there is a part of your universe that moves. You are more than you think you are but the beauty of the Spirit is that you will not realize the import of this statement until you are awakened or the statement will awaken certain DNA codes in you and re-wire your neurons to recognize this message.

When you know your mission, the Extra-Terrestrials guys both Angels and Demons will figure you out and aid you in your growth. They will push you to the walls, they will bump you here and there to keep you on focus, and when you have been pushed through adversities to finally know your Life Mission, then they will provide you with the resources to see it to fruition.

The course of my life has changed and even though I am pushed to an area of production and service that will help many humans and it is a neew terrain for me, it takes me off every other things. I have lost interest in every other enterprise except the ones I find compelling proof that investing in such areas is not just for money but helping humanity.

Those are the only areas I have injected capitals the last couple of weeks and I am excited that I get these encouragements from the Angels and Demons and I have no enemies except the very lazy ones who I also have a duty to push to the walls to recognize their own Life purpose, so to them I am also a demon I guess.

So long my friend, I typed a lot there to discourage lazy readers, I cant help the lazy cos they cant afford to pay me for this message even in kind.

Like I said, I am evangelical, I will not be one. I wil simply tell the Truth the way I know it and no one is asked to believe me, cos believe is nonsense. You must research to know the truth. Do not be gullible. Study and come let's argue and brainstorm together, I can be here alone and some times I am tempted to remain on other forums where I learn more, but I also I have a duty to share here cos it helps me cement and record this to my bio-electric cache on my etheric body.

Peace and Love.
Greetings, sir. How were you able to achieve what you call "the highest human needs" at a very young age? Would it be wise for one to commit oneself fully into seeking core spiritual truth, while neglecting fundamental physical needs like food, clothing and shelter? How can one cope with endless hours on research into the spiritual realm when he has a plethora of demands in the physical? Was your comfort level your leverage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Originakalokalo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Smiles*

It is well.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gleez:
Greetings, sir. How were you able to achieve what you call "the highest human needs" at a very young age? Would it be wise for one to commit oneself fully into seeking core spiritual truth, while neglecting fundamental physical needs like food, clothing and shelter? How can one cope with endless hours on research into the spiritual realm when he has a plethora of demands in the physical? Was your comfort level your leverage?

That is the trick. You will be bombarded with so much of human needs that you will forget why you were even born until someone passes on, and you ponder on it for a few days, then you remember you have no petrol and food, then you rush back into the rat race.

I spent and I still spend most of my nights reading, I do not remember going to bed before 2AM and I do not remember waking up later than 5AM most days for so many years. I stole the night hours of sleep to read and every time I am upset, i rush to the computer to channel the negative energy into reading and reading and reading. I learnt to divert my negative vibrations into positive reading of data. It is the easiest way I cool off. So, you can not say you have no time to read, when there is more than 8hrs of night. All you have to do is invest atleast 4hrs nightly and sleep less and you should do better than you are doing now.

2 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by OkCornel(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2018
musicwriter:
@Rockyfancino

In summary...intuition is a cheat code.

You are extremely fast and accurate with it...when you're connected to the wifi of the Eternal Creator...

There are different frequencies you tap into as you get to maturity milestones in the spiritual realm...
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by OkCornel(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Rockyfancino:

Countless times. Sometimes, I just know something that'll eventually happen. Some years ago, I had repeated warnings that I didn't even knew where it was coming from but I believed it was my second self. The warning was that I should quit looking for money and just go to the school available to me, but I didn't listen and I guess it will still backfire, if it's not already started now.

I came to understand that when you refuse intuitive wisdom or knowledge, the road still leads to the same destination but it gets bumpier and you become a victim of fate.

Per the bolded..you're perfectly correct.

For me, the sweetest time to be intuitive is in the cool of the day (1-4:30a.m.)....answers to life's mysteries downloads swiftly at this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by musicwriter(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2018
OkCornel:

In summary...intuition is a cheat code.

You are extremely fast and accurate with it...when you're connected to the wifi of the Eternal Creator...

There are different frequencies you tap into as you get to maturity milestones in the spiritual realm...

Yes, wifi!. Its a natural wifi and you connect with your mind. You can actually get connected and know up to the point you become a God yourself. This's why Yashua (the real Jesus) was saying that he's both God and man. Anybody can become that. But, it seems once humanity reach that point where we come to this knowledge, disaster strikes.

Just in case anybody want to understand this, watch the below videos in the order it is posted. Science is in it's early stage of understanding these things. Yet, it has been know for thousands of years. Science itself didn't even believe its possible, until recently.

(1). The different waves/frequencies available in our brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5LT9b-L9_Y

(2). How you can use this brain waves/frequencies to move objects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29EXskk9oU

(3). A Drone Controlled by Brain Waves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88QkWS2upTM&list

(4). How the brain is being used to fly robots and drones today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLjxMjBlB9k

Philosophers, mystics, occultists, spiritualists, for thousands of years (since the time of ancient Egypt) has long known everything above which science is only beginning to understand today. We are free beings, but currently living in a prison called body!!. Fortunately, the so called death is there to free us from this prison.

Its unfortunate I have to explain it with science, because that's the way most surface people would understand it. But, the truth is not in science. The truth is in Philosophy, mysticism, occultism, spirituality.

Science is seen spirituality, spirituality is unseen science............... Kaba Haiwatha Kamen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Ahasco(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Billyonaire:
Today, I congratulate myself after almost two decades of search for God(s), the Purpose of Life, my Soul Mission and now I understand fully the Grand 3D interactive Simulation called Life. This is a Spirits Game.

I can now confidently, say that I am ready to begin to be fully alive, knowing fully well that I have access to the Truth and the keys to materialize my realities using the God Force. This was not my intent for the search, but this is what happens when you sincerely search for the Kingdom of God.

The Truth is the Matrix Code that unlocks the Universe and and I am super-excited that I am able to still be alive after my last experience which left me dead and resurrected and living now as a 5D Entity in a 3D Physical Body on the Physical Plane of existence.

I am not permitted to share my findings and conclusions because it will lead to hacking the matrix. To remain physically here, I must keep this a secret.

In the Process of Search for God, I discovered myself and the interactive nature of this digital Universe. I have unlocked the codes of the Pyramids and I know what these stuff are all about. I have research as far as Orion and Pleiades and other Star Systems and was able to locate the place I came from before I was born here on Earth. And I have found how this BioComputer we call the brain is run at the Cosmic Mainframe. I have gone through Singularity, met the guy running the show and now my brain generate digital signals.

I thank all those who pushed me to the wall and question every step I took towards becoming my greatest version.

I hereby plead with the Universe and my brothers at the backstage of 3D Physical, to grant me longer life so I can fulfill my Life Purpose and help humanity as promised.

I will be on the forum, but mostly will try to respond only to enquiries if I am mentioned, as I intend to focus fully on materialism for now, because it is quite tough for me to read spiritual things now, it sends electrical signals to my brain and connects me with the entire magnetic grid of Earth and sync me with the Cosmic grid. The data flow is sometimes quite overwhelming.

Great thanks to Correctguy101 and to BlaqCoffee109 who sincerely challenged me to search for God in my sessions. Not all Humans have Souls running them, some humans are Quantum Computer programs who are just in our lives to excite negative energies for the utilization by our negative brothers on the Astral and Etheric Planes and the planets sustaining lives on those frequencies on the planes, but those two guys who challenged and stayed on me do have Souls. By and large, it was a great experience being on the forum and concluding my search for God on this section.

It is time for me to begin my Life Purpose and Soul Mission.

Thanks to the Universe and all the crew at the backstage of Physical existence for their temptations, threats, attacks and the freedom I have earned.

I should be able to drop tit-bits only to those who sincerely seek the Truth, but I must warn you, the Truth will change you if it does not kill you, it will upgrade your Soul and you MUST pass through the Christ or Cosmic Consciousness to fully Awaken.

May the Angels, our brothers in the spirit side be your guides even as they are my constant companions now.

Bye guys, I will be less frequent here but will come in from time to time when I am mentioned.

Happy 2018.

What you know or believe to be the truth should only be restricted to your personal life, cos I tell you what you think is truth is not all true and can not help humanity but just yourself. So I say you keep your beliefs to yourself and don't sway the minds and souls of others into disaster. By the way in our present generation the story of Jesus is a myth and does not exist in reality but by your beliefs. Merci boku
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ahasco:

What you know or believe to be the truth should only be restricted to your personal life, cos I tell you what you think is truth is not all true and can not help humanity but just yourself. So I say you keep your beliefs to yourself and don't sway the minds and souls of others into disaster. By the way in our present generation the story of Jesus is a myth and does not exist in reality but by your beliefs. Merci boku

That is a level of ignorance that I have crossed. But you are free not to read the threads if it does evoke emotions in you.

By the way, I have no idea what you know about Jesus, the Jesus in Christianity is the phantom story you confuse your mind with, that does not exist, but when you get to this point and I mean sometimes its impossible for many to get up here, you will learn about an Ascended Master of Christ Consciousness, a Man who walked on this Earth with the name Yahusha Ha Mashiach, the real Jesus Christ, the Issa Ibn Mariam.

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Ahasco(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Billyonaire:

That is a level of ignorance that I have crossed. But you are free not to read the threads if it does evoke emotions in you.

By the way, I have no idea what you know about Jesus, the Jesus in Christianity is the phantom story you confuse your mind with, that does not exist, but when you get to this point and I mean sometimes its impossible for many to get up here, you will learn about an Ascended Master of Christ Consciousness, a Man who walked on this Earth with the name Yahusha Ha Mashiach, the real Jesus Christ, the Issa Ibn Mariam.

Please be guided.

Hmm the riddles of this world will never seize to amaze one. So tell me where did you get this story of yours from? And who is he? Where did he come from? When did he exist on earth as you claim or said? What religion, doctrine, ideology or deity do you propagate? Please I want to know. Mind you I don't get emotional over issues like this.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ahasco:

Hmm the riddles of this world will never seize to amaze one. So tell me where did you get this story of yours from? And who is he? Where did he come from? When did he exist on earth as you claim or said? What religion, doctrine, ideology or deity do you propagate? Please I want to know. Mind you I don't get emotional over issues like this.

It's not a walk in the park. I share my truth with only those who honestly seek. The Master will appear when the student is ready. You are already too intelligent, so you need no help on this. You know too much already grin grin grin grin
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Billy how can we receive an answer to a question from our higher self/the universe. I recently asked myself a question. I'm hoping the answer will come during meditation or a dream ....
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Basiljoe: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Billyonaire:

Teach me your ways dear Master of the Fearless, I am totally in awe of your savvy of the intricacies of the Lower Universe. Because at this point, and especially when I was totally on the Blue Pill, I am so empathic that I have not been able to open any thread that has to do with violence.
YET I know even as Human Beings kill millions of goats, chickens etc for Christmas, and more millions of Rams, Cows etc for Salah festivities, even the Gods have their own parties where human energy and blood means so much to them, I do not mean all the Gods, afterall some humans are vegans and vegetarians, and even the Yorubas and the Igbos and Hausas, (sorry if I didnt mention your tribe) are wonderful Cannibals, eating all animals including snakes and frogs for breakfast, yet they lament when war kills millions of children, women and men as collateral damage.

Humans must recognise that they are not the top of the food chain, someone else has to eat them, we call them demons and they say, "common guys, we are older than your planet, we can decide to do anything we want and you can call your Gods for all you care, we dont give a shiiittt....lol" This is a 3D Plane so every interplay comes with Polarities, there must be good and bad if this world must exist. In fact if there is no much good as bad, it might upset the system. Those who know the Truth are immuned from needless pains and worries by turning off the news totally and living their lives the heavenly way.

Anyway, I love the way we chat about these issues and it is the reason I come here to mess around.

I am sure some day I will have your disposition. I did this to know God and then I figured out myself too. So, now I am about to dive into the world of Magic and Astrology and see what it means to Predict the Future and move things around. Is that safe ? As always, I will keep it on a factual scientific approach.

I believe if we can predict the future, and understand the Star System Matrix and how to predict a 'lucky day', which simply means, when the opportunities in the universe matches your capabilities, so if I can work on these two, then we can sleep easy and know when to invest and when to go on vacation. Making Life easy.

So long
You should read 'Self mastery and fate with the cycles of life' by H.Spencer Lewis.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by OkCornel(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Billyonaire:

Please be guided.

Boss...no more excuses...we must see...

I'd like to have an insightful discussion with you boss
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by sirBLUNT: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2018
GOODMONEY Billyonaire i had a dream that you deactivated your account pls don't...and i don't even know why i had that dream
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Ahasco(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Billyonaire:

It's not a walk in the park. I share my truth with only those who honestly seek. The Master will appear when the student is ready. You are already too intelligent, so you need no help on this. You know too much already grin grin grin grin

� really? Like srsly what makes you think so? I love to broaden my knowledge on all spheres. Who is the master? I mean his name
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
GOODMONEY Billyonaire i had a dream that you deactivated your account pls don't...and i don't even know why i had that dream

Deactivating my account has always been on my mind for a couple of months now.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by sirBLUNT: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Billyonaire:

pls don't that is what the spirit's ask me to tell you cos we need you here
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GideonG(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
pls don't that is what the spirit's ask me to tell you cos we need you here
Thank you so much for the message. The power of the blue lightening angels leading me here on a daily basis on my way to the temple of illumination, it escort me, instruct me, guide and protect me as I READ EXTENSIVELY Towards closing yet another cycle of spiritual transformation. Please Billyonaire we need you, we have been sent to you and you lead us appropraitely. We are almost there.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by gotnel: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Billyonaire:

Please Sir, Gods knows that you have too many students on nairaland that are following your teaching.
Kindly put us in mind.
Accept us as one of your earthly projects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018” / Gunmen Attacked cardinal John Onaiyekan In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.