Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (86594 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by northvietnam(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vince77:

Cuppy is Anichebe's left over

My left over is stronger than your left over simple..

So he's

Cuppy's left over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy sisters don old finish ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Haaa. anichebe send dj cuppy away like dis

3 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by golddust6000(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Are you thinking what am thinking ? undecided
i think so brain
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by dust144(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Abfinest007:
when other footballers are playing eir football on d field .u are playin urs on women pus*y
See the numbers of grave in the compound.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Odobaone: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Eya
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Vince77(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
northvietnam:

My left over is stronger than your left over simple..

So he's

Cuppy's left over.

Both of them are each other's leftovers.

I don't understand what you even mean by "stronger".

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by drips8(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nigerians always moving from girl to girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
2chainzz:
Pls how did we end up with buhari ?

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by northvietnam(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vince77:

Make I agree for you small on this one

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by rhemilous: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
I need money in this life o
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Leonbonapart(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Eboue loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
This girl is not fine facially, she no carry front, she no carry back.. undecided

Anyway na him sabi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Leonbonapart(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Are you thinking what am thinking ? undecided
Eboue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by salmonkas178(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Asin make he no go be like Eboue
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Anichebe remember Emmanuel eboue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
drips8:
Nigerians always moving from girl to girl

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by able20(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
charliboy654:
She don't look white sha.
She is either from Kosovo or Romania, anyway In naija every yellow person na Oyinbo she.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by tayoponz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good move Baller...

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by kolawoleibukun: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
the babe ressemble golddigger o
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
DJ cuppy shey you wan marry 2018, anichebe don dey marry.
Character is everything.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
2chainzz:

You voted and said he was the Messiah
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Tecno66: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Learn from Emmanuel Ebueh
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian footballer, Victor Anichebe is moving things fast with his new girlfriend, Maggie who is currently in Anambra with the striker. According to photos shared by Maggie and Victor, the new couple have been to his hometown, stayed with his siblings and also to his Grandfather's home.

This is Maggie's official introduction to the footballer's family, despite the fact that they just started dating weeks after Cuppy and Victor ended their relationship. The popular Dj has also moved on but has so far remained single, although she recently noted that she will love to get married soon.

See photos below..

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/victor-anichebe-brings-new-white.html

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Guilderland1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=BarakOkenny post=63863215]DJ CUPPY right now.. please someone help me with a crying meme.. Bia, dem dey sell cement for Anichebe's house? or whats with the stack of cements i'm seeing in the compound of the sixth picture? grin[/quot
He is building new mansion in his father's obi
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by TourismMan(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
2chainzz:

Ask those who voted him in in 2015
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
what i know is that he should sure he is making a next, good decision and according to his priorities
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by davidif: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
2chainzz:

Um, because our electoral process is flawed. It only only allows us to pick between worse and worst and things don't get better until INEC changes the rules and lowers the barriers to entry.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vince77:

Its a case of a woman being seen as a man's conquest. Although for men who have slept with various women i see no reason why they should think like this.

But to be mature about it, someone ex doesnt really matter, what matters is the love between you two and both respect each other separate from their exes. What me i can never condone is the comparison between an ex and I. That will piss me off terribly.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by LesbianBoy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Money is good sha. See how quickly anichebe moved on from dj cuppy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anichebe 1- 0 DJ Cuppy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by erico2k2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
charliboy654:
She don't look white sha.
She has a tan . U 4get 9ja sun??
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Characteristics of a serious bf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.