Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (86593 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinceraconcept:
not seeing anything. repost now bro. let me appreciate her if she's truly a beauty . I love seeing beautiful things

On my profile oga
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
she is mixed race not white. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by 2shure: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
all these gold diggers
guy man
no end up sleeping on d floor later o.
all these i must marry mixed and half caste must stop dis january.
fools
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Are you thinking what am thinking ? undecided

yes.. he writes like bob risky
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Vyolet(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

On my profile oga
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,your babe must really be proud of you.

Don't mind my aproko,i actually followed your convo with the other guy.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vyolet:

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,your babe must really be proud of you.

Don't mind my aproko,i actually followed your convo with the other guy.

lol... aproko is allowed.

Why do you say she would be proud of me tho? For being proud of her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by sinceraconcept(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

On my profile oga
she's beautiful and good to know you're in love bro
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinceraconcept:
she's beautiful and good to know you're in love bro

Thank you sir. you sef hope you are in love too smiley
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Kennydoc(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Anichebe remember Emmanuel eboue grin

Anichebe na Anambra man. He's not stupid. Moreover, he's no longer in Europe. Those stupid things don't happen in Asia.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Vyolet(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

lol... aproko is allowed.

Why do you say she would be proud of me tho? For being proud of her?
Yes for considering her most beautiful which makes you proud of her.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by sinceraconcept(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

Thank you sir. you sef hope you are in love too smiley
yep
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by sinceraconcept(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
aaronson:
That's my thing right there. White girl with an symmetric face. I need to make money to marry a white girl. Or maybe a black girl with a symmetrical face like Beyonce, Keri hilson, Kelly Rowland or Mya.
yeah bro,her face is really symmetrical. I love white or black girls with symmetrical face too. I love girls with almost perfect features ,slim face and jawlines or smallish face or nicely shaped strong jawlines like Salma Hayek,slender nose with cheeks that aren't chubby . golden ratio things. Halle Berry,Juliet Ibrahim,Tammy Torres,Kim K,Lily Ghalichi. damn,I have weakness for such girls.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2018
Cuppy right now

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by OlaNurudeen: 1:40am On Jan 04, 2018
good for you, my bros. but, please, learn from other people's mistake.
remember (Emmanuel Eboue) former arsenal player.
there is beauty in the black.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Fezzolee: 2:20am On Jan 04, 2018
EVERYONE IS SAYING LEARN FEOM EMMANUEL EBOUE TRAGEDY, HOW MANY BLACK HAS SUCH HAPPENED TO EVEN IF IT HAPPENS, OGA YOUR LUCK N OTHERS LUCK NO BE THESAME SO MAKE UNA SHUT UP UNA POVERTY MOUTH AND MENTALITY, SOME SAY HE DEY ENJOY E FATHER CORRUPTION MONEY, YPU WEN YOUR PAPA RIGHTEOUSNESS DEY FLOW LIKE WATER, HOW MARKET SEE THEM, HOLY HIPOCRITES ,MAKE UNA SHUT UP UNA WIDE HIPPOPOTAMUS MOUTH!
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 3:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Vyolet:

Yes for considering her most beautiful which makes you proud of her.

smiley
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Diso60090(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2018
2chainzz:
Pls how did we end up with buhari ?

Ask APC where they find the cowbell
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by baby124: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2018
She’s not white and she’s not finer than Cuppy... I wish them the best however. Otedola has people to marry Cuppy to, in order to form business alliances. Not a footballer.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SeanDada1(m): 4:38am On Jan 04, 2018
TunezMediaTV:
More

May your case not be like Emmanuel Ebue in Jesus name!!!
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by ezeagu(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2018
deco22:
There is a difference between a white person and a mixed race person.

The woman is white.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by oriadehammed(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018
let me think about it am coming
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Reussite: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
I thought Doralie Medina was his fiancee...how come Maggie Malcheva?
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Reussite: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2018
I sincerely prefer Dj Cuppy to this Maggie of a lady...she's way prettier than her
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by fareed69(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
omooba969:

It's about controlling the women right? grin

Anuofia! cool

Can't join Issues with you

Your comment shows the type of person you are

Why the abuse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.