Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (86595 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by sinceraconcept(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

She is not a beauty to me and yes the girl who might consider herself to be my girlfriend is finer that than that girl facially.
let's see her picture
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
deco22:
There is a difference between a white person and a mixed race person.
Abeg! tell them o!
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by summerky: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=fareed69 post=63863294]Learn from Eboue Case O.

Marry Ihiala Babe wey you go fit control.

Lie! even the ihiala babe will go rogue one day so anything that rocks his boat

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by adetes: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Its nt too late, learn from ebue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by iswallker(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
He reniavted his grandfathers house for everyone that stays there...

Clap for anichebe..

shocked
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinceraconcept:
let's see her picture

I don't think she would like that so no.

Any further requests?
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by adetes: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Its nt too late, learn from eboue

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Mydazz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is good only if it is not a REBOUND taken too far,...... Please before you get married to this Oyinbo there is something called Prenup. You can Google it, thanks
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by sinceraconcept(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

I don't think she would like that so no.

Any further requests?
describe what she looks like. light skinned or dark skinned and which celebrity does she look like?
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinceraconcept:
describe what she looks like. light skinned or dark skinned and which celebrity does she look like?

brov i hope you are okay?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by zero8zero(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by stevups(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
We still have decent ladies in Nigeria that can stay with u in time of trouble.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Anthos(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
the cuppy of a girl that was busy proposing love for one dwarf like that
enjoy your life my brother! here in UK we know Victor anichebe ...who the Bleep is DJ cuppy? abi DJ puppy?
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Anthos(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinceraconcept:
let's see her picture
yimu!
anakogheri
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by aspirebig: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
This guy has come a long way...injuries keep disturbing his career...he has played in Everton and other EPL clubs .

He was in the Siasia Olympic team that lost 2-1 to Argentina and rob Silver medal in the Final.

Good,he is relating with his root.Not everybody come home from the west these days ....considering security issues like kidnapping, robbering etc.

Many people swear never to step their feet on Naija soil again the moment they board flight to the west..
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by badtlimo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Are you thinking what am thinking ? undecided
what are you thinking brother
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
That's my thing right there. White girl with an symmetric face. I need to make money to marry a white girl. Or maybe a black girl with a symmetrical face like Beyonce, Keri hilson, Kelly Rowland or Mya.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinceraconcept:
let's see her picture

Amazingly she agreed. When you reply i'll put it a picture up for a few minutes.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian footballer, Victor Anichebe is moving things fast with his new girlfriend, Maggie who is currently in Anambra with the striker. According to photos shared by Maggie and Victor, the new couple have been to his hometown, stayed with his siblings and also to his Grandfather's home.

This is Maggie's official introduction to the footballer's family, despite the fact that they just started dating weeks after Cuppy and Victor ended their relationship. The popular Dj has also moved on but has so far remained single, although she recently noted that she will love to get married soon.

See photos below..

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/victor-anichebe-brings-new-white.html

and d goblins created an igbo v afonja chic threadgrin
hope u lot have seen ur answer dat no igbo man dreams of marrying tiger claw face grin
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by sinceraconcept(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

Amazingly she agreed. When you reply i'll put it a picture up for a few minutes.
put it up now
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Tecno66: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
I hope policemen are on guard to prevent kidnappers from having a field day.
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian footballer, Victor Anichebe is moving things fast with his new girlfriend, Maggie who is currently in Anambra with the striker. According to photos shared by Maggie and Victor, the new couple have been to his hometown, stayed with his siblings and also to his Grandfather's home.

This is Maggie's official introduction to the footballer's family, despite the fact that they just started dating weeks after Cuppy and Victor ended their relationship. The popular Dj has also moved on but has so far remained single, although she recently noted that she will love to get married soon.

See photos below..

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/victor-anichebe-brings-new-white.html

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by MrBONE2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
fareed69:
Learn from Eboue Case O.

Exactly my thought bros,why can't he go for African Sisi grin
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by mybestlove(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Beware of white girls o. Learn from Emmanuel Ebuoe who his white wife has ruined his life, he's now begging.

White girls love your money and never your person. A lot of African sisters are out there, good marriage materials.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinceraconcept:
put it up now

Check now.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by doe: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Renovate his grandfathers house for everyone that stays there.

Shame you have to then praise yourself like monitor lizard that fall from fence. Do stuff quietly and instead of looking for public validation.
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by coolebux(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gotze1:
Like she fucking care about anichebe.
Did you ask her?

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by coolebux(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
dammytosh:

Pettiness.

Always crying more than the bereaved.

Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by toye440: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Are you thinking what am thinking ? undecided
Eboue loading......
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Lilimax(f): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
fareed69:
Learn from Eboue Case O.

Marry Ihiala Babe wey you go fit control.
No he should marry from our town NRI. Victor Anichebe, biko make you marry an Ada NRI ooo! Na beg I dey beg. We the NRI babes rock! smiley
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by nkemjacob2(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anichebe... Can ur oyibo gf. Prepares ofe'sala or ofe' Olugbo.... U no what we like.... We don't raw tomatoes and garlic in the kitchen o
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by sinceraconcept(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

Check now.
not seeing anything. repost now bro. let me appreciate her if she's truly a beauty . I love seeing beautiful things
Re: Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.