Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Muslims Demand For There Own New Year Date? See What They Said About Jan 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Demand For There Own New Year Date? See What They Said About Jan 1 (397 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Muslims Demand Their Own New Year Holiday, Say January 1 For False God Of Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Demand For There Own New Year Date? See What They Said About Jan 1 by Neatnewz: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
A Nigerian Muslim gathering have turned out to interest for their own new year occasion as they assert the January 1 is for the bogus divine force of Rome. Muslims in Nigeria have requested for their own likeness January 1, which is the start of the year. .
An announcement marked by Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, Director, Prof. Ishaq Akintola, peruses to some extent: As common and since pilgrim days into Nigeria's post-freedom period, the Federal Government proclaimed today, first January 2018, as an open occasion. The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) watches that the......Continue reading here � �
http://www.neatnewz.tk/2018/01/muslims-demand-for-there-own-new-year.html

(1) (Reply)

Martin Luther Reformation... What The Church Has Become! / How To Make The Sign Of The Cross. / "Pastor Said He Will Use Sex To Heal Me!!!"---congregation Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.