Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 (539 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / My Son In-law Will Contest Imo Gov’ship In Another Party – Okorocha / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 by TheBlog: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
The Minister of Communications Adebayo Shittu has said that President Muhammadu Buhari must contest for presidency in 2019.

Shittu said this in an interview with State House correspondents after a meeting with the president at the Presidential Villa.

He stated that although the president is yet to make up his mind concerning seeking reelection, he believes that himself and others can prevail upon the president.

Asked if the president would seek reelection, Shittu said:

”It goes without saying. I mean if you have a child who goes to primary school and he does well; he proceeds to secondary school and he does well, and you keep asking if he will be going to university. It goes with out saying.

Read more on this story via https://www.theblog.com.ng/buhari-will-contest-presidency-2019/

@TheBlogNigeria
Re: Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 by vertueptime: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
What is this?
Re: Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 by Okanokan(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Buhari will not contest. Adebayo Shittu plans to contest Governorship of Oyo State is different from Buhari contesting.
Re: Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 by Okanokan(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bring him on!
Re: Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 by Alariiwo: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
He should complete his 2 terms so a Yoruba can take over.

Power needs to come back to the South in 2023.
Re: Buhari Will Contest For Presidency In 2019 by kings09(m): 3:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
He should complete his 2 terms so a Yoruba can take over.

Power needs to come back to the South in 2023.
Yes. He must win for d killings to continue.

These achievements must nt stop.

Buhari till 2099

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says / Rotimi Amaechi Tired Of Benue Killings: Upbraides Fg. / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb HerdsMen Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.