Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Twitter Post Lands A Guy In Trouble With His Girlfriend's Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Post Lands A Guy In Trouble With His Girlfriend's Dad (683 Views)

See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Post Lands A Guy In Trouble With His Girlfriend's Dad by Thepasserby(m): 2:27am On Jan 04, 2018
So this is why we all need to be very careful with what we post on Social media because we don't know who is watching or reading.

This guy decided to participate in a popular trend on Twitter by replying a tweet about people who have had sex in December, 2017 only for his Girlfriend's father to screenshot it and ask him questions about it on Whatsapp.

Here is his post

What would you have done?

http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=494217

Re: Twitter Post Lands A Guy In Trouble With His Girlfriend's Dad by Thepasserby(m): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Twitter Post Lands A Guy In Trouble With His Girlfriend's Dad by MonitoringSpirit(m): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2018
He forget that kind thing.

As in say the ROM 4 en brain na 140kb

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries A Lady He Met On Facebook After Posting "He Needed A Wife" - Photos / Six Steps To Help Your Woman Have Orgasms Every Fucking Time / She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.