Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) (5025 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Can you imagine?

Rosa invited me to their house. She layed my head on her thighs and was caressing my hair (natural dadda) when her dad appeared from nowhere. He asked me few questions and also asked me about furthering my education. I told him that I got admission in a private university with 70 percent scholarship. He noded and called Rosa and they left me alone. About 10 minutes later, she returned with her hand full of cash. She said her dad gave me to support my education. I went and thanked him.

Rosa saw me off..I boarded a tricycle and she paid my transport. She stood their untill we receded into the distance.

I alighted and went to momma's shop and she was attending to customers. I whisked out of that place with the speed of light.

You have to be intelligent, handsome and charismatic to win the heart of a girl from a wealthy family.

Victor Jalingo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
My dreadlocks (dadda) is a huge GRACE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Lonestar124: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ok my guy.....

1 Like

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by fman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stupid post from victorUSA,
Shebi I been tell u say
U don use ya brain drink fura di nunu for sambisa..

20 Likes

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by fman(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
E b like say na ya first time of seeing 25k.
Abi u don sell ur sense
Collect change

16 Likes

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
fman:
Stupid post from v!ctorUSA,
Shebi I been tell u say
U don use ya brain drink fura di nunu for sambisa..
don't let jealousy keee u.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by paulolee(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin I jus read??
People Dey dis forum o
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by fman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
don't let jealousy keee u.
For 25K?
See this aba boy

3 Likes

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by fman(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
paulolee:
Wetin I jus read??
People Dey dis forum o
Op dey ment!!
No mind victorUSA
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by blinking001(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Exactly what i preach to young men out there. Never settle for women whos family backgrounds are poor because they've known, tasted and are used to suffering and poverty. Poverty in itself brings out the worst in women, turning them into masculine figures.

If you must date as a man, ensure she's a Trust fund baby.

12 Likes

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Karen2024(f): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
fman:
E b like say na ya first time of seeing 25k.
Na karen2024 papa give u am?
Abi u don sell ur sense
Collect change
fman can't you let me rest for a minute? I don't know victor personally. Stop trolling us please.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Das1mama: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
My dreadlocks (dadda) is a huge GRACE.
O boy God don butter your bread o....

Bro make I follow u smile small na.
aswear you no be 1k mate like dis, the Ba dey craze?
ma 4ward ma Aza? show brother.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by linearity: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
What about the part….where you waked up and it was all a dream?

1 Like

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Harrykn: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
This guy is a small boy, see handwriting @Victor Divine.

4 Likes

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Das1mama:
O boy God don butter your bread o....

Bro make I follow u smile small na.
aswear you no be 1k mate like dis, the Ba dey craze?
ma 4ward ma Aza? show brother.
I don go POS to deposit am. Ah wan use am buy backpack and garri wey ah go go skul in october.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Harrykn:
This guy is a small boy, see handwriting @Victor Divine.
19 no be joke o.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Interesting....
But we re unimpressed...
Try harder next time...
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
blinking001:
Exactly what i preach to young men out there. Never settle for women whos family backgrounds are poor because they've known, tasted and are used to suffering and poverty. Poverty in itself brings out the worst in women, turning them into masculine figures.

Don’t tell me you believe what this dude posted here
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Clown grin
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just like that!!
Check if ur destiny is still intact
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Das1mama: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don go POS to deposit am. Ah wan use am buy backpack and garri wey ah go go skul in october.
Lol. sharp gee
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by InfinityFabric: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA brain is slowly going into recession like USA's economy.
Because of little, mere, ordinary, just 25K Naira! Naira! Na e u come dey disgrace your entire generation ?
You know some of us spends that on data and other spends that a day.

2. You now have no freedom in your life, you can never leave Rosa, else...

Olodo oshi! Slave mentality!
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
linearity:
What about the part….where you wakes up and it was all a dream?
VladirPutiin when both of you call this a lie simply because it has never happened to you.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
InfinityFabric:
VictorUSA brain is slowly going into recession like USA's economy.
Because of little, mere, ordinary, just 25K Naira! Naira! Na e u come dey disgrace your entire generation ?
You know some of us spends that on data and other spends that a day.

2. You now have no freedom in your life, you can never leave Rosa, else...

Olodo oshi! Slave mentality!
It's not the amount of money that matters, it's who gave me the money. I have N137, 000 in my acct and my uncle in the US promised to send me 200k before I go to school.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by imagrg(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Be ready to pay ×100 when you want to pay bride-price.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by 7buckz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Do your shit in private nigga...thank God say no be public uni you de enter with this kind attitude... You for learn life get coordination by force.
Pvssy boy!

1 Like

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
EARN EXTRA FROM YouTuber by
signing up to get a $10 {US Dollar} newcomer bonus! I made more than $200 {US Dollars} by watching the video here. So you can try it too. https://zd6-video.xyz/5228315112630512/

Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Rosa invited me to their house. She layed my head on her thighs and was caressing my hair (natural dadda) when her dad appeared from nowhere. He asked me few questions and also asked me about furthering my education. I told him that I got admission in a private university with 70 percent scholarship. He noded and called Rosa and they left me alone. About 10 minutes later, she returned with her hand full of cash. She said her dad gave me to support my education. I went and thanked him.

Rosa saw me off..I boarded a tricycle and she paid my transport. She stood their untill we receded into the distance.

I alighted and went to momma's shop and she was attending to customers. I whisked out of that place with the speed of light.

You have to be intelligent, handsome and charismatic to win the heart of a girl from a wealthy family.

Victor Jalingo
you no dey shame
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by detectivejones: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
blinking001:

And you believe what that clown typed.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mumu boy
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
detectivejones:
And you believe what that clown typed.
I just discovered that many nairalanders are full of jealosy and envy not disbelief. What is your evidence to prove my post is not true. I am handsome, intelligent and charismatic, a total opposite of who you are, reason why you will never experience what I'm experiencing.
Re: See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) by detectivejones: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
I just discovered that many nairalanders are full of jealosy and envy not disbelief. What is your evidence to prove my post is not true. I am handsome, intelligent and charismatic, a total opposite of who you are, reason why you will never experience what I'm experiencing.
grin Try the next dude I ain't buying what you're selling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) / Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.