Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (24815 Views)

This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! / My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Mrkumareze(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Is she having issues with kids or has it become an offense to hear someone voice ?
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by CornFooPanda(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Many destiny has been ruined because of premature conclusion. Funny part is she don't even know what a scam is by referring to this as scam. O'de lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by niggi4life(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2018
dingbang:
One thing I have learnt in this life is never to conclude
God Bless you bro.. was about saying the same
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Maj196(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
NubiLove:
Okay. smiley
Na every thread u dey smile?

2 Likes

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Story on twitter since 3 days ago or so
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by whixstan(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
YOU saw him in a facebook group:
•U check his Profile picture.
•He Drives A Range Rover Sport 2016.
.He is handsome.
•He inboxed you.
•You reply, all excited.
•You'll want 2 hook up.
•You set a date.
•You dress up that Legging With No underwear.
•Smelling good.
•You put on a make up - fresh breath and new weave.
•He takes you 4 lunch @ Serena Hotel.
•He Takes you for - Drinks At Java.
•You two have a good time.
•He rubs your hand,
•Makes you laugh,
•Gives you looks and smiles.
•You stupidly fall in love.
•It's like you've known him Forever.
•He takes you to his apartment.
•He makes you feel comfortable and lays u on his bed.
•Kiss you passionately.
•You love his aggression, strength, power and you give in.
•It feels good.
•You know it's wrong, but it feels good.
•You ask for protection, he says it's too late.
•You obey and don't disturb.
•He says he loves you and you don't hesitate to say you
love
him too. He hits it nice and slow
•After, he goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
•He helps you drink it, ohh man.
•You feel special.
•"He must be the one" you think to yourself.
•You get dressed.
•He takes you to the taxi park.
•He kisses you on the cheeks and says
•"I had a great time,"
•Gives You cash.
•U smile and say.
•"See you tomorrow babe."
• He stays silent.
•Your taxi drives away,
•In the taxi u can't stop smiling.
•You get home and inbox him that you got home safe.
•He is online, but doesn't reply.
•It's unlike him, so you inbox him again.
•He doesn't respond.
•Minutes later you can't find him on ur friend list.
•HE BLOCKED YOU.
•Days, weeks, months passes by.
•You start feeling sick, weak, loose weight, act strange
with
sores in your mouth.
•You go to the clinic.
•Get tested.
•Minutes later,
•Nurse walks in."I'm sorry. You're HIV Positive and
Pregnant!"
•".HOW ?"
•You don't understand.
•Reality hits you.
•You walk home.
•Scared.
•Confused.
•You go to the bus stop.
•You lay, hopeless, emotionless.
•You see death coming nearer.
•You look into the sky & mumble a prayer.
That's the end of you.
Don't be that girl !Live well. Stop Chasing Material
Things. Stop
chasing SPONSORS!!
Be A Girl You Want Your Daughter To Be!
TO ALL THE LADIES.
LIVE A LIFE
NOT A LIE.
I know you wont share this post. —
LIKE AND SHARE
# Reality_checks # look_b4_

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by ibolord(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by TheUbermensch: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2018
The way ladies report everything that happens to them on Twitter these days. Daft things.
All in the name of attention seeking and an effort to trend. Okay so now that the world knows you nearly fell for a married man, what next? How does that impact or prevent any problem?!
She has no proof whatsoever that the guy is married or he has that child. She's just a plain stupid attention seeking cocksucking dumb blonde. That's what she is. I'd be damned she's not a lowkey hoe. It's fvcking obvious.

You won't see guys doing such. They're more intellectually coordinated. They don't expose their lives to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Lucky her.
I've gotten scammed of 14k already this year.
Don't trust these IG girls selling stuffs
Eyah. Kpele smiley

All this online buying shiit, I just don't no why I don't trust them.

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by toprealman: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2018
dingbang:
One thing I have learnt in this life is never to conclude
Hasty conclusion/assumption you mean?
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
He then denied that there was a kid to begin with.... She Jump an pass grin
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Martin0(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dimples129:
He then denied that there was a kid to begin with.... She Jump an pass grin

Dimples I dey call u now u nor wan answer me abi...
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Dimples I dey call u now u nor wan answer me abi...

No disrespect but your mentions are much and most are unnecessary.

Hope you're well.
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dimples129:

No disrespect but your mentions are much and most are unnecessary.
Hope you're well.

Hmmmmm see reply!
I hail u madam

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Divay22(f): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
cerowo:
She would have at least hear him out, rather to jump into conclusion.
You never can tell if he's a father or not
Why did he then end the call immediately?
If I was to be in her shoes I'll do same thing... He should have cleared the air instantly and not just ending call as if he was guilty...

She really is lucky.

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Hmmmmm see reply!

I hail u madam

I don't mean nothing by it... just stating a fact...
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Martin0(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dimples129:

I don't mean nothing by it... just stating a fact...

Your expression is good,I am fine with it!
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by cerowo(f): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:

Why did he then end the call immediately?
If I was to be in her shoes I'll do same thing... He should have cleared the air instantly and not just ending call as if he was guilty...

She really is lucky.

You never can tell, maybe he was shocked, he never expected it
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by joshuamoses101(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
some girls sha

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Divay22(f): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
cerowo:

You never can tell, maybe he was shocked, he never expected it
Lol
Shocked that is son or daughter came out from hiding and called him when he didn't expect ..since he was shocked then he's the child's father....

Someone can not just throw you off guard over what you don't know about...

If my neighbor's child was to call me "mummy " while talking with someone on the phone, I can quickly rebuff her like " taah i resemble your mama " and we can laugh over it and if you like, you can talk with the child.... If i should end the call means, I'm shocked and also guilty because i never expected my child to call me undecided

Sometimes you don't have another chance to correct a first impression...

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by cerowo(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Shocked that is son or daughter came out from hiding and called him when he didn't expect ..since he was shocked then he's the child's father....

If my neighbor's child was to call me "mummy " while talking with someone on the phone, I can quickly rebuff her like " taah i resemble your mama " and we can laugh over it and if you like, you can talk with the child.... If i should end the call means, I'm shocked and also guilty because i never expected my child to call me undecided

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Leverageisback(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Abortions:
SENSELESS
grin yea I know right no mind am e fit don miss e husband like that na e no know
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by cerowo(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:

Lol

Lol. I still maintain what i said earlier, cause you never can tell

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by ReinaFarine: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
He : Network Problem
She: What about the child?
He: what child?

If it was a mistake, he should have told her my nephew was looking for his dad or something.
If he is a single father, that would have been the perfect opportunity to tell her about it... If they vet any deeper, it will hurt him worse if she has a problem with single dad.
If he wanted her as second or twentieth wife, it means she was definitely gonna have to meet the kid some day.
But all the Wham, Bam, thank you ma'am guys..
I don't think her problem is with the kid. It is the fact that he lied without stammering... That's sociopathic.

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Crixina(f): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
madridguy:
Baby's cry and then? So you cannot be his second wife?
last last, na u go still scream husband snatcher

I wonder what we really want from one another in this life
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
There's nothing like husband snatcher if she follow due process. We're having shortage of men so the little available should be shared about our ladies.

Crixina:
last last, na u go still scream husband snatcher

I wonder what we really want from one another in this life
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by ClitoPen: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Abeg na baby tablet she dey use? See as the font be
Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
cerowo:
She would have at least hear him out, rather to jump into conclusion.
You never can tell if he's a father or not
wich explanation he wan give? grin

1 Like

Re: 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter by cerowo(f): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
lefulefu:
wich explanation he wan give? grin
You never can tell grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.