Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake (38836 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by utenwuson: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
that's why she is as ex........ foolishness
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Elesu: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
Laughing my ass out
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Jabioro: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Inbuilt
Hatred cheesy
Factory fitted hatred..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Abdul3391(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Inbuilt
Hatred cheesy
lol.. na follow come
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by JoshMedia: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Why na?
Kuku say you still love him grin

Check my signature
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by colossus91(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
oshey wobe sisthren spotted grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Dammylois(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
God I hope I'm not your ex's wife to be cos tomorrow s my wedding lol
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by zynzyn(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2018
some African ladies still feel wedding ring is their birthright!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by zynzyn(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2018
zynzyn:
some African ladies still feel wedding ring is their birthright!!

Even when they know they CAN NEVER SUBMIT to that particular man!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2018
uzoclinton:
All is fair in love and war
There is a thin line between love and hate.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by zynzyn(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
God I hope I'm not your ex's wife to be cos tomorrow s my wedding lol

I shall PERSONALLY come to bounce her!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Nobodys(f): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2018
YINKS89:
Dis is stale ... Naija pple don use am do joke... ND how sure re u dat she's not jokin also.
it's soooo obvious that she is joking....buh nigerians won't see the joke cause we are angry people.lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by xrisdgreat(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol I guess she wont even b allowed entry naw she xposd her intentions!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by castrokins(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2018
It's Not A Mistake When You Already Have A Plan For It
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Honestagbons(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
U good,na he nor marrie you
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by luvlymabel: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
i no feel laugh
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Iseoluwani: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2018
nurshah:

Some do ooo it depends on circumstances of break up ..
There are some ex after obviously hurting u expect that since time has passed,you will c them in future and act like nothing
I don't advise women to be friendly with ex especially where they were victims ...act like you dpnt know them if they approach u be formal .

Like me... I 'attended my ex wedding and voluntarily decided to be among the men in suit. Her husband is a good friend n my ex trust me.. Because we broke up amicably... Don't be surprised she is attending my wedding tomorrow
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by YINKS89(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Nobodys:
it's soooo obvious that she is joking....buh nigerians won't see the joke cause we are angry people.lol
really angry..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Dammylois(f): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2018
zynzyn:

I shall PERSONALLY come to bounce her!!
Thank you Brother,I know you are capable
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Perge(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Ghanaians are emotionally too attached to their country.... Kwese_Gh, John mahama_gh, cunt-gh and dick-gh... Wft undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by temptnow: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Valro:
And the embarrassment that ll follow u won't be by mistake
embarrassment or general beating?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
E pain am
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by sholajigga(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
Instead of her to move on, I won't even go to an ex wedding talk more of kicking the cake.

Enemy of progress.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by lonelydora: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
Instead of her to move on, I won't even go to an ex wedding talk more of kicking the cake.

A friend's ex even participated in the cookings previous night and also part of the asoebi. We were all baffled.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
If she has really moved on she will only wish him well. Happy people don't go about trying to cause trouble undecided,she needs therapy and should possibly be placed on anti-depressants ,I only feel sorry for her, she hasn't healed obviously

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by dy27(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by diluewunmi: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Valro:
And the embarrassment that ll follow u won't be by mistake

People like her no dey get shame o. Lol.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by blues343(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2018
If I be The Ex.. As She dance and kick my wedding cake by mistake.. Na so I go take dance and Give one Big better slap BY MISTAKE.... Onyara
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by showghan(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Zero Joy

Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by funkyprincess(f): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
4 weytin na?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by innocential3032(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmm, kess abi wetin u called urself,i wil only advice yhu nt to go there n do wat u said ooo.if nt for anything buh to avoid story that touch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.