Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake (38828 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by williamdeluxe(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
crash a wedding like me...

I accidentally found myself at someone else's wedding. The venue I was at had two weddings going on at once, and I was just trying to find the open bar for the wedding I was invited to. I couldn't find it, and I ended up at the open bar for the other couple. I grabbed a drink and hit on some chick. Her boyfriend got pissed and started throwing punches. I left with a black eye, and didn't get her number.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Like me... I 'attended my ex wedding and voluntarily decided to be among the men in suit. Her husband is a good friend n my ex trust me.. Because we broke up amicably... Don't be surprised she is attending my wedding tomorrow

>its possible...some breaks up due to bloody type ,xompatibility as long as both couples were honest with each other that's all that matters but where by one felt smarter or was taking the other for a ride,took the other for granted or was constantly verbally or physically assaulting then definitely he/ she should not expect the other to smile and approach when ever they meet

in the north the rate of marrying a lady for her dad money or name is high. You can get dumped for the man discovering your family not what he hope and probably meets a name bigger than yours
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by stubbornman(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
baby so you mean you won't come for my wedding
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by stubbornman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
Instead of her to move on, I won't even go to an ex wedding talk more of kicking the cake.
baby so you mean you won't come for my wedding
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Wisebisho: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is why i kept advising the ladies, please stop putting all ur eggs in one basket. Don't let any guy stops you from attending to other ready suitors.. If u see a more serious guy, please go ahead and leave the motherfucker because tomorrow he will dump u for another lady and you will come here and say: after seven years he dump me.. Or my ex is getting married... Be wise ladies.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by kosiebe(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Funnily the lady might be the one that instigated the Breakup ∆
Exactly
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by megafaraday(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Its simple, let her satisfy herself, let the groom too pre arrange maximum shishi for her
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
madam instead kick his balls
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Crixina(f): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
Instead of her to move on, I won't even go to an ex wedding talk more of kicking the cake.
people and their guts! they will dress well and carry their two left legs and be going to an Ex's wedding, I know someone will come here and be saying, move on and all, except that breakup was consensual(if there is anything like that), The day it ends, you cease to exist to me, except there is a tiny chance we might get back together, that's the only ground to still leave all communication lines open.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake by Fetula4u: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
why wont u go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.