Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 (403 Views)

How To Shutdown Any Talk Of Igbo Presidency / Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel / Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 by lightblazingnow(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Life is political, it's a game of consciousness, conscience is a trained being which represents the bearer of the Name of the conscious person. Everytime, everywhere you are reacting to one thing or two. The faculty, or the extent to which you act, promotes you from one area of work, environment, people and positions in life. What do you think

I hear reactions, is the key for all times for those who really wants to advance to a higher level of service. How you react to yourself, your family, work, your challenges and opportunities is the key you have, maybe you didn't know it holds so much importance. Reactions!! You can master your performance, just as men could learn a role in movies, display it and act as if, even close to perfection the character written.

How are you reacting to that situation right now, what is the mindset on, the results of what is happening to you. Everyday we live, we play politics, we are engaged in actions to reactions. Action brings more actions, that translates to the reactions. If you don't really want to improve you won't mind how you are reacting, I tell you, it's either promoting you or demoting your actions.

Learn perfectly today that the word politics, it's action. We politics every second. The world is a battle ground, it's not the bed of roses. You were created to act, even better than the best apps. We have built one of the best machineries, now it takes a mind to do such. The mind reacted to construct the machine, reactions are the movement going on within you ready to be display for others to see, I mean our light or presenting death news

I am coming
Re: The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 by olumose001(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2018
come sharp sharp jor
Re: The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 by lightblazingnow(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
I am coming back thanks. Very busy now
Re: The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 by orisa37: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's ignore Buhari's don't know Restructuring. He doesn't know Process either. Suspend campaign for 2019 till The NASS restructure on or before 2019.
Re: The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 by Threebear(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
The only relevant political talk is how to restructure the severely damaged highly dependent constituency called Nigeria.
Re: The Highest Political Talk Of The Year 2018 by lightblazingnow(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Reactions, you could see how folks reacted

I am coming back and I will give you the full load

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Second Term: PDP Asks Amaechi To Resign As Minister / President Buhari Celebrates Asisat Oshoala / States' Commissioners Of Police; Why Are They Posted From Other States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.