Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) (15545 Views)

What Makes You Lose Your Belief In God(christian God) / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Before Nigerian Pastors Make You Lose Your Belief In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:

What does she know? The she know the origin of Christmas? Does she know why that date was hand-picked and WHO hand-picked it? Does she know what was celebrated on that date before who hand-picked it used it as a cover-up? Has she wondered why that date is revered world over? Does she even know that "coincidentally", a bunch of other barbaric religions celebrate that date too? Christians call it Christmas but Norsemen (Odin worshippers) call it YUL = hence the word YULTIDE. I'm also sure she throws around that word Yultide without even knowing it's true origin. grin

Look bruh, religion at its best is a useful tool. That's all it is, a tool. One day, you'll be enlightened.
I know religion is used to keep people in order
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:

And here I was thinking that your God is perfect and devoid of errors. grin

Some thing's are better left unsaid. Or better yet, you better realise yourself the earlier the better!! cheesy
bro if na for the God matter leave that one nobody will ever answer that all dey will say is a mystery
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Realitycheck007:
SO many christians and believers as claim has viewed and pass this thread yet NOBODY has an explanation to the question above...my fellow brethen which way are we even goin? we are just doing follow follow, IF pastor A says his own God is sand we believe, If pastor B says his own God is air we believe..
First this is romance section...you expect answers here??....

Here is your answer in my perspective.....God , Jesus , Holy spirit . aren't the same...they are not the same ..........they work together in one accord..... just like a coconut with the shell,the fruit and the water 3 in 1............ Jesus begged God, his fatherto take this cup away from him ..he can't probably be begging himself......so many other proves in the Bible that they are not the same.....

If they are not same then your question is invalid..... # answered...

please this is my point of view oo...no one should try to impose theirs on me by being aggressive.....
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2018
AnodaIT:

Luke 9:35
Luke 3:22

According to Philosophers, the key to a valid argument, debate or discussion is agreeing on a mutual point of reference or authority.
Since you dispute the Bible as a valid point of reference, I'm afraid we should not even be talking about whether Jesus is God or not.

Concentrate your energies on proving that the entire Bible is invalid

The entire Bible is Hogwash. I don't need you to believe it though.. I need you to keep believing you're going to hell after you die grin
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Nobodys:
oo...that's what I thought.

Your president observed it and even congratulated Christians. Is he a closet christian? grin
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
KushyKush:

mcthwwwwwwewweeweeewwwww

You wee just go skinny with that your big head.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
bro if na for the God matter leave that one nobody will ever answer that all dey will say is a mystery

There we go again, making up excuses for an omniscient God!

They said the Bible was written under the influence of the holy Spirit. Well, considering the plethora of errors, it's easier to believe that Beatle Shiit was the actual influencer here. grin
In those days, Beatle Shiit was grade A Cannabis gringrin
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:

What does she know? Does she know the origin of Christmas? Does she know why that date was hand-picked and WHO hand-picked it? Does she know what was celebrated on that date before who hand-picked it used it as a cover-up? Has she wondered why that date is revered world over? Does she even know that "coincidentally", a bunch of other barbaric religions celebrate that date too? Christians call it Christmas but Norsemen (Odin worshippers) call it YUL = hence the word YULTIDE. I'm also sure she throws around that word Yultide without even knowing it's true origin. grin

Look bruh, religion at its best is a useful tool. That's all it is, a tool. One day, you'll be enlightened.
instead of hitting the nail on the head you are swinging all around....... I said we are all learners...you probably researched on Christmas , I will do that soon....and no I don't throw words I know Nothing about around...what is even yultide??. ...since you know it all you would have just explained why Christmas isn't for only those that believe in Jesus. simple.....
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
I know religion is used to keep people in order

There's never been a more effective hallucinogen grin
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
see search d following when did Shepherd take his sheep out
no time for that. sorry.....
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:

There we go again, making up excuses for an omniscient God!

They said the Bible was written under the influence of the holy Spirit. Well, considering the plethora of errors, it's easier to believe that Beatle Shiit was the actual influencer here. grin
In those days, Beatle Shiit was grade A Cannabis gringrin
but d big problem among theist is dat all of them believe in god but dey don't believe in others belief
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2018
Nobodys:
instead of hitting the nail on the head you are swinging all around....... I said we are all learners...you probably researched on Christmas , I will do that soon....and no I don't throw words I know Nothing about around...what is even yultide??. ...since you know it all you would have just explained why Christmas isn't for only those that believe in Jesus. simple.....

I didn't research on Xmas, sorry. I was taught. Knowledge was shared just as I'm sharing it with you. The Christmas issue only came up because you pointed out my location as a point to prove that I may be confused.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2018
Nobodys:
no time for that. sorry.....
what is d difference between amadioha and God
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:

Your president observed it and even congratulated Christians. Is he a closet christian? grin
lolz....buhari did not observe Christmas....jizz where did you get that from......he congratulated Christians means nothing.... I also congratulate my friends during Ramadan. does that mean I celebrate Ramadan??....

my question is simple since you don't believe in Jesus ,y do you celebrate Christmas ....simple .
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by chudyprince: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2018
....And one prophet split the moon?
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:

There's never been a more effective hallucinogen grin
ave been intending to ask what if right is wrong and what is right aw will it sound to know dat we are all living in deceit
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2018
BunbleBee:
Complicated Answers !!!!

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1

If you are confused �, read this:

Who is god?
Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?
No....

Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

How many are there in heaven?Only one God.

Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?
On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Hmm! what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray.

إهدنا الصراط المستقيم

Don't even start the stupid comparison bullshii, Missy.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
what is d difference between amadioha and God
Iknow nothing about amadioha. only hear that in movies....
am not arguing beliefs with you guys o.... everyone with their own beliefs....am only concerned about non Christian and Christmas .... I wanna know how they relate...
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
but d big problem among theist is dat all of them believe in god but dey don't believe in others belief

Well that's human nature. They believe that theirs is the one true God and if you don't keep his principles then you don't serve him. You won't blame them.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Don't even start the stupid comparison bullshii, Missy.
ma'am but we all believe in one God na
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:

Definitely not the person I quoted. Besides, this religion thing is tiring.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:

Well that's human nature. They believe that theirs is the one true God and if you don't keep his principles then you don't serve him. You won't blame them.
imagine a Christian saying Allah is fake while Muslim believe em as a God and they don't know is dat Allah too is God just as ubangidi is God in hausa
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Alhamdulillah for Islam. tongue
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Definitely not the person I quoted. Besides, this religion thing is tiring.
Lola are u a xtian or Muslim please I mean no harm
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2018
op and others couldn't talk again.kikikikikiki.... believe what ever you want buh dont try to make others stupid with theirs . .over and out....
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
I beg your pardon but we don't.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Nobodys:
Iknow nothing about amadioha. only hear that in movies....
am not arguing beliefs with you guys o.... everyone with their own beliefs....am only concerned about non Christian and Christmas .... I wanna know how they relate...
amadioha is an igbo deity before the coming of Christianity in igboland
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
ave been intending to ask what if right is wrong and what is right aw will it sound to know dat we are all living in deceit

The theory/concept of right and wrong was never invented. I would like to think of it as "embedded". grin

The same way an infant knows that it needs to suckle it's mother's breast to feed is the same way you know how to differ between what's right and what's wrong. Nothing tells you, you just know it! Whatever it is that gives us that divine direction, whatever it is that remains when we're all gone, that consciousness that keeps us alive, that voice in your heart that science named "conscience", that is God.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
I beg your pardon but we don't.
how? can u elaborate
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Lola are u a xtian or Muslim please I mean no harm

Rola. Honestly, I don't know what I believe anymore. LOL
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Nobodys:
lolz....buhari did not observe Christmas....jizz where did you get that from......he congratulated Christians means nothing.... I also congratulate my friends during Ramadan. does that mean I celebrate Ramadan??....

my question is simple since you don't believe in Jesus ,y do you celebrate Christmas ....simple .

Observe and celebrate are two different things ma'am. Would you rather I use the word "Mark"? Who taught you English Language?

1 Like

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Nobodys:
op and others couldn't talk again.kikikikikiki.... believe what ever you want buh dont try to make others stupid with theirs . .over and out....
nobody stop u from believing in God okay am a Christian but I just want to clarify a point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Six Kinds Of People You Will Find In A Church In Naija / There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments. / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.