Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) (4267 Views)

No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by bryce1(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Epp me

1 Like

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by KushyKush: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Buy nice clothes and gadgets

Use good and expensive body cream

Visit the gym regularly.

19 Likes

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by taylor88(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Upload ur pix first

I fine pass Joshua but money no dey to upgrade

4 Likes

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by khiaa(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Dumb thread. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by ikbnice(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Look for money
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by CaptainG00D: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
khiaa:
Dumb thread. undecided

Very dumb... i gyess he is still a teenager.
If not for u i wouldnt have commented here

1 Like

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by bryce1(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
KushyKush:

Visit the gym regularly.

I mean without using cream, cos my complexion is naturally dark
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by bryce1(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2018
khiaa:
Dumb thread. undecided

CaptainG00D:

Very dumb... i gyess he is still a teenager.
If not for u i wouldnt have commented here

Bleep off
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2018
bryce1:

Bleep off

Lmao grin The little boy is in his feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by nepapole(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
So all these rubbish dint die with 2017.

1 Like

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Treasure17(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Isssa simple stuff and nothing is too difficult for God to do. Just go back and tell him to recreate you in form of Anthony Joshua okay. Besides, you don't need any visa.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Abdul3391(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2018
ikbnice:
Look for money
u have said it all sir
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by ManIzHot: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2018
KushyKush:

Visit the gym regularly.
Can you recommend a good and expensive body cream that will give that same complexion as him?
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Can you recommend a good and expensive body cream that will give that same complexion as him?

Try to get Sheabutter popularly known as ori in South western Nigeria. After you get this stuff mix it with Antiseptic preferably you go For Dettol.

Mix The Sheabutter with Dettol and add little quantity of Hypo( remember little quantity of Hypo) to the Mixture of Sheabutter and Dettol.

After bath, rub this on your day and Night. You will be amaze at your transformation.

P.S: According to research, Sheabutter smoothes your skins and Dettol helps to fight germs on your skins.

In a nutshell, I am just kidding. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by jesusdiedLOL(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2018
kelvinreality:

Try to get Sheabutter popularly known as ori in South western Nigeria. After you get this stuff mix it with Antiseptic preferably you go For Dettol.

Mix The Sheabutter with Dettol and add little quantity of Hypo( remember little quantity of Hypo) to the Mixture of Sheabutter and Dettol.

After bath, rub this on your day and Night. You will be amaze at your transformation.

P.S: According to research, Sheabutter smoothes your skins and Dettol helps to fight germs on your skins.
see as you serious dey talk rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2018
jesusdiedLOL:
see as you serious dey talk rubbish

A trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2018
Very simple:

1. Build up your self confidence and let go of inferiority complex.

2. Go back to your mirror and see the magic

4 Likes

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by jerryunit48: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eat Amala everyday and then do press up
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Money talks and bullshitt happens tongue
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Deckline(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Go and do surgery grin grin grin
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by jamariwolf2(f): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
He's average looking

1 Like

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Go fight boxing make dem use blow panel beat & reconstruct ur face into handsomeness

5 Likes

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Villager780: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
just make money,u will see the magic
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
the wrist watch on joshua's hand.. shocked patek!! i recently saw it at a boutique the lady said N60k last( grin)

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by vickyblings(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
keep drinking akamu coolkeep drinking akamu
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Cowbuoy: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
ruggedtimi:
the wrist watch on joshua's hand.. shocked patek!! i recently saw it at a boutique the lady said N60k last( grin)

Fake AF.. grin grin
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by johnkey: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
make money
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
CheedyJ:
Go fight boxing make dem use blow panel beat & reconstruct ur face into handsomeness

Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by STILESGANG: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fame and money
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by hidhrhis(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
if u have money u are gonna be more handsome than Joshua but if u no get money hide Ur face cos beauty will run from u
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
But dis guy no too fine like dat na. Has a nice physique tho
Re: Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) by smartpyzee(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2018
bryce1:
Epp me
you f>ckin need money.. .nothing more mehn

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Girl Caught Fingering Herself In Church / Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job / I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.