Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) (4268 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Disappointed: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
I'm really disappointed and lonely now. All these mentions and no one to talk to.
I am really sad now. I'm broken. I don't want to be like this.
Well, I will just log out, and continue reading Nairaland threads in guest mode as usual.
Nairaland has been helpful to me and I thank Seun, lalasticlala, and other RELEVANT mods for making everything move smoothly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
This your Photoshop skill is very wack, try again grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Disappointed: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Not photoshop'ed. Check my previous threads.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Bolarineliza202: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why don't you have anyone to talk to??
When they didn't talk to you why didn't you talked to them?

This post is confusing oo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by franklingud(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Don't be disappointed Mr disappointed.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by brosom(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
U wan die or commit suicide
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
If u no want make any nairalander disturb you, then deactivate your account and let us rest joor.angry angry
Mtchewww..........
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I doubt it's photoshopped, people use that word a lot.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Walkee: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
anytime you type disappointed on Nairaland it appears there as a mention. None of those people is talking to him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin

Op, I am disappointed that you're disappointed that you chose a "disappointed" moniker.

I hope this adds to the disappointed mentions in your disappointed NL account. undecided undecided

Courtesy of mention #10,800+

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Exjoker(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Disappointed is a frequently used word during communication especially in a community of over 2 million individuals....

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
I have more mentions especially from people trying to learn how to beg through the link of fatherchristmas in my signature
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:
I have more mentions especially from people trying to learn how to beg through the link of fatherchristmas in my signature
wink

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Disappointed: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:
Yours is obviously manipulated. The search results has only 3 pages. Such amount of mentions won't be contained in just 3 pages. It isn't real.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Disappointed: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Disappointed:
Yours is obviously manipulated. The search results has only 3 pages. Such amount of mentions won't be contained in just 3 pages. It isn't real.
Mine has more than 20 pages, which shows how real it is. I am truly disappointed! sad sad

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Disappointed:
SMH. Only me can see my search results. I set it that way, you can only see the ones I made public.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Disappointed: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Why don't you have anyone to talk to??
When they didn't talk to you why didn't you talked to them?

This post is confusing oo undecided undecided
Everyone around here is fake! They don't really care, they only pretend to.
But thanks for your concern anyways.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Disappointed: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:

SMH. Only me can see my search results. I set it that way, you can only see the ones I made public.
No such thing like that on NL. I'm deep in programming and web designing, so I know what I meant earlier. Nairaland hasn't been developed to such extent. Case closed. Don't try to lie to me. I HATE it. I hate it because I understands everything about you are pretentious about.

I will go into Guest Mode now, so, bye.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Disappointed: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
#Back to the lonely and disappointing life! #sad!
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by beautyhd: 3:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Walkee:
anytime you type disappointed on Nairaland it appears there as a mention. None of those people is talking to him

Really?
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Arewalegend: 3:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Disappointed:
#Back to the lonely and disappointing life! #sad!
come make I tie U one wrap of igbo
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Disappointed:
No such thing like that on NL. I'm deep in programming and web designing, so I know what I meant earlier. Nairaland hasn't been developed to such extent. Case closed. Don't try to lie to me. I HATE it. I hate it because I understands everything about you are pretentious about.

I will go into Guest Mode now, so, bye.
deep into web designing?
Drop your mailbox
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Crossroad1(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
not photoshop.. Do you know how many people use the world disappointed daily? Each time people use that word on nairaland, he will be tagged..
I know he purposely choose that moniker

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
not photoshop.. Do you know how many people use the world disappointed daily? Each time people use that word on nairaland, he will be tagged..
I see, but why did he choose such moniker? what was he really expecting? smh!
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by damosky12(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

The way you guys doubt and conclude on your doubts will make Thomas a learner. Try to believe some things sometimes.

Disappointed is a frequently used word anywhere. Once you type it (as I have), it appears on his dashboard as a mention...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by damosky12(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Disappointed:

Change your nick to nolongerdisappointed. Thank me later...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Ayo081(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Disappointed:

You're disappointed that he's is manipulated?
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Bolarineliza202: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Disappointed:
Honestly,tell me what the issue is I am ready to listen to you please.
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by SunshineHQ(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
expecially dis bubu period. people dey disappointed wella
Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Karleb(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:
wink

Your own case is, you don't clear your mentions. You just use the search box to find where you were mentioned.

Some people, especially ladies don't clear their PMs too. They just go directly to their mails to check who messaged them.

They do these to pile up the numbers and brag about it just like you have done, and I wonder why they do that?

Mr. Disappointed case is clearly different.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) by Ceufinish: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Rev 3:18. When Jesus comes into your heart he will come in to fellowship with you. The grace of the lord jesus the love of God and the fellowship of the holy ghost abides with true believers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Marries Step-mum After Father Dies, Says They're Happy And Proud / Males Who Cook Are Suspicious: GAY!!!!!! / My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.