Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (43456 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Kennylash11(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
The bride get back side gan fucker (In Davido's voice Cheee)
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by pheforusty(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
emmyspark007:
omo the lady get nice ass

Nice couple
ffmggmr
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Kobicove(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Incredible smiley
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Psoul(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
bedspread:
Great for them....
But Hope that man will not be Wicked later...

Cos Short men can be Heartless and Wicked...

I have one married to an aunty..

Same goes wit women that have big backside. They can be very wicked. Once they are angry, u will see the protrusion enlarged and dangling.
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
bedspread:
Great for them....
But Hope that man will not be Wicked later...

Cos Short men can be Heartless and Wicked...

I have one married to an aunty..
she can always use her height and physique intimidate the guy if he wan misbehave.
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Dafreeguy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
when u see that ass, all u think is doggy!
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Honestly speaking and sincere are better than some men sexually including me!

That lady don't want her sexual life to be bored and again love counts there again she made a very vital choice!

Lefulefu abi I lie?
there are two sides of the coin to this story cheesy.its either this lady has genuine love for the dwarf or she's marrying cos he has a gold treasure hidden somewhere cheesy.
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by mykemiley(f): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Drniyi4u post=63889293]I wish them the best

[img]http://www.wetpaint.com/wp-content/uploa Sansa don sufa cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Ziggymarly(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
[Could this be love?

quote author=Dauda21 post=63885869]This Ghanaian couple went viral over their height difference .

From this photo, its clear height is never a barrier to love .
[img]https://4.bp..com/-nzcMjtHuKAs/Wk3fmq2EW8I/AAAAAAAEGbU/pxBWLqWqyCswiOZK1v3H-IPl36nLK5hdQCLcBGAs/s1600/2018-01-04%2B09.01.31.jpg[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/01/viral-wedding-photo-of-woman-kneeling.html

[/quote]
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by inyajoegwu: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dis wan na real love. Congrats to them joor
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Martin0(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
lefulefu:
there are two sides of the coin to this story cheesy.its either this lady has genuine love for the dwarf or she's marrying cos he has a gold treasure hidden somewhere cheesy.

That is what am saying!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by mediocre(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Isn't she also a dwarf or is she on her knees.
I'm not understanding..
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by jacyhelen(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
free2ryhme:
This is love grin

not love but ROVE
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
...true love conquers...
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
When money is involved nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
What?
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by EddieCAD(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
New nollywood movie idea: dwarf love
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Giddygrade: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Hitunus post=63889118]Weytin be this Wetin u see?] grin[quote author=Hitunus post=63889118]Weytin be this Wetin u see?]
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by halleauthority(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Love nooni
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by STILESGANG: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Abeg, which preek this dwarf wan use mount this kind ukwu? grin
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by villybest(f): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wonder how his kini would look like.
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
She married for the money
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by tealaw(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
When you about to enter menopause, suddenly 'I want a tall guy' requirement gets crossed out.

It becomes: I want a dark, rich guy.
Even handsome gets crossed out.
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by xtervaganza(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by Ikesco222222(m): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2018
This picture apparently tells you that love is blind.
On the contrary, the answer is no.Love has eagle eyes.
Only it sees not dwarfism or ugliness because it has seen what it more important---MONEY.
Re: Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom by pally123: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2018
This guy can never 'samankwe' this babe. Never! So the question is, 'what is she looking for'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.