Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service (30301 Views)

Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service / Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line / Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by deomelo: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
jacyhelen:

how can u ask a whole messiah such question?
bubu till 2090
[b]I will vote buhari in 2019 [/b]as a payback to those mad ppl that voted for him in 2015....
we must finish this pepper together....
ndi ara.....

I hope you do, thanks, in advance.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
pretentending to be laughing when in reality they are mocking their own ineptitude
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by LustreChris(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sirjamo:
Sai baba

Sai Baba ko, Sai Mama ni... No allow me use fork komot ur teeth o grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by EnkayDezign4: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
PapaBrowne:

You budgeted a total of N4 trillion in 2016(N1.8T) and 2017(N2.2T) for capital projects. That is a whooping $13 billion. That money would have built us 2600km of rail lines at the price which Jonathan used in building the Abuja -Kaduna rail. It cost $875 million to build the rail line of 195km. That is an average of $4.48 million per km.

Or for better comparison, the Lekki Ikoyi link bridge was N29 billion. 4 Trillion Naira would have built 137 of such massive bridges.

But you know what, there isnt anywhere in the country where 100km of road have been completed since you came in. Where has all that money(N4 Trillion) gone to.

Are you incredibly naive or just enjoy yapping trash. Because he budgeted N4trillion naira doesn't mean he Necessarily had that much money to execute the projects (Hence his reason to borrow which every one including you berated). It is a budget after all! Naija is broke btw so all your aspersions are merely that. Forking Aspersions!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
blaqoracle:
problem of Benue is domestic, not national. Benue courted wahala when they enacted the anti-grazing bill. So you expected the Fulani's to sit back and fold their arms while you destroy them and their way of life. If you ate cow meat this Christmas, the blood of the cow's forebear will be on your head.
The Fulani's is the only ethnic group in Nigeria who don't depend on Nigeria to survive. They live their solitary life, they don't protest or agitate. They only thing they have-cow rearing you want to destroy. For your information, you can't fight the Fulani's

When a Fulani is talking
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by adeolakemi: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
PHILipu1:
Be ready to stay with Buhari as your president till 2023 ok.
Igbo man
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by blaqoracle: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
You must be very stupid,so benue has no right to enact a law,is fu"anis the indegenes of benue state?,distroying their way of life by preventing from distroying farmlands in the guides of feeding their cows?
To you fulani distroying farmlands and human lives is not an issue abi,i dont blame a fool like you,why are they not attacking ekiti,is benue the only state to enact law against them?
Keep sympathising with them,very soon the news will change,we are not hopeless,we are only law abiding but there is a limit we will hold unto that law.
Tell your fulani salvages to brace up cos they will surely reap what they have sowed,no one,i mean no tribe has the monopoly of violence.
if I were you, I will learn from the experience of berom in jos. Until you know that the owners of Nigeria are the Fulani's, you will continue to ride your cart against the wall.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Sirjamo: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
LustreChris:

Sai Baba ko, Sai Mama ni... No allow me use fork komot ur teeth o grin
E be like say, you no dey fear face
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by LustreChris(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sirjamo:
E be like say, you no dey fear face

Where d face dey... Lmao.
I look for am I no see tongue
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2018
psychologist:
that's the quality of education Buhari has provided keep living the picture cry

Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:27am On Jan 05, 2018
blaqoracle:
if I were you, I will learn from the experience of berom in jos. Until you know that the owners of Nigeria are the Fulani's, you will continue to ride your cart against the wall.
Your foolish jihadist called dan fodio was unable cross the benue river,what made you salvage think you will conquer benue now,tell your terrorists brothers their time is over,they should be ready for what awaite them,nobody has the monopoly of violence in nigeria.
You cowards do attack in the night and ran away,why?,if you has balls come in the day time na.
Do we look like beroms to you,i wish they take my advice,allow the smelling cattles continues in benue state and secretly poison them all,bastards.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Horus(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcYrmf-riz4

Nigeria Inaugurates Train for Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Horus(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2018

Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by 1clickng(f): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2018
omenkaLives:
I love this picture. smiley smiley
lovely pic

Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Horus(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by 1clickng(f): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sirjamo:
Sai baba

Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by emma321(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
omenkaLives:
I love this picture. smiley smiley
Dupe
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by blaqoracle: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Your foolish jihadist called dan fodio was unable cross the benue river,what made you salvage think you will conquer benue now,tell your terrorists brothers their time is over,they should be ready for what awaite them,nobody has the monopoly of violence in nigeria.
You cowards do attack in the night and ran away,why?,if you has balls come in the day time na.
Do we look like beroms to you,i wish they take my advice,allow the smelling cattles continues in benue state and secretly poison them all,bastards.
Fulani don't beat their chest on nairaland, they throw their punches in the field. Let me remind you that it was Tsetse fly that saved your parents during the jihad.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
blaqoracle:
Fulani don't beat their chest on nairaland, they throw their punches in the field. Let me remind you that it was Tsetse fly that saved your parents during the jihad.
I hope your salvage brothers are ready to go meet mhd,let them come,and tell them to attack in the day time if they have balls.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by emma321(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
mikejj:
:-Xkaftan again. embarassed
yes ooo
Re: President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service by 1clickng(f): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
denkyw:
Failed man, this man should just complete what wenger failed to do last night

Jonathan Defies INEC- Deploys Presidential Jets For Campaigns / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari / BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni