Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) (61200 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by TMSMedia: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2022
A Nigerian man has wedded his secondary school classmate after dating her for twelve years, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user @instruvoice_ who celebrated his union on his handle said he and his woman were "sit partners" while in secondary school.

The tweet read;

"She was my sit partner is secondary school… dated for 12 years and here we are ❤️"

https://twitter.com/instruvoice_/status/1515256619872964610?t=rVHT17sD5X5NKfbsvSKekw&s=19

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2022
That's me and Candidlady grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Candidlady: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
That's me and Candidlady grin

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

By this next year I'd post my own photos too bout getting married to my Alhaji

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2022
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to finger her. But see today, their action finally pays, and everybody hearing this news today including their teachers will congratulate them.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by actoor(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Different styles for twelve years? grin

And she said YES after the guy finally hit the center of gravity. tongue shocked

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

Is this how you want to pay me back after all the love and sweet moment we had together?
This is not good oo.

6 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Candidlady: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Is this how you want to pay me back after all the love and sweet moment we had together?
This is not good oo.

Nothing but joy/love to you yaro!
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by PussyOdour(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to be fingering her pussssy, but see today, their action finally pays.

I don't think I have seen anyone in this world that is as stupid as this girl. looks can be deceptive sha

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Nothing but joy/love to you yaro!

Banza.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
PussyOdour:

I don't think I have seen anyone in this world that is as stupid as this girl. looks can be deceptive sha
Comrade this your violence is next to none oo. grin

15 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by AsiwajuJagaban: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless!! All of them!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Likes for the Babe Shares for the Guy

WTF man cool

10 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:

Wise words

6 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
PussyOdour:

My only issue with her is that she's very dull which is very obvious especially from the way she comments on forum topics

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Make I tap
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by dacblogger: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
PussyOdour:

Na your mama mate you dey call this girl
All this small boys for this forum sha

7 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
PussyOdour:

Who tell you say Na she dey that dp

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:

Your mother was once a girl grin grin grin grin

Ohhhhhh, no qualms
You inherited the uselessness from her grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Damnnnn

See as the girl just beautiful....

But
Make he no be say after a few years, make we dey hear say divorce don sup....

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Demigod22: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
They have seen it all, I don't think this marriage need honeymoon again. Beautiful couple.

Mary Peter, this could be us but you said you prefer Danjuma.

3 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by fattprince(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

I haven't signed our divorce papers. You going nowhere until you pay me off.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by BestLife22(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by aimmoney9: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

Candid your alhaji can still wed you and kriss and act as your father..... nothing spoil....... grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by aimmoney9: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn

See as the girl just beautiful....

But
Make he no be say after a few years, make we dey hear say divorce don sup....
I dey tell you boyfriend girlfriend these days sweet pass marriage ......... grin grin
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Eyaaaa congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to be fingering her pussssy, but see today, their action finally pays.
Not funny

Boring!...too dry!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by iykofias(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2022
So they were sit partners all through their stay in secondary school, this people wan dey whine me Abi
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by iykofias(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

incase you’re a comedian, don’t tell this joke on a show_ even your manager no go laugh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2022
cool
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by morikee: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Wow this is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.