Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) (38876 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
abokibuhari:
May yusuf not survive it
How many times did I warn you not to DRINK AND BROWSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Edopesin: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
olatunji21:

Wow, this is not so cool man.... Let's respect the sanctity of d human life irrespective of our difference..
What'd You Expect From An Aboki
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
abokibuhari:
May yusuf not survive it

It's quite likely you'll die before yusuf.

Hope you die painfully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by imstrong1: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Riding on Gej legacy /initiative
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by gare(f): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
abokibuhari:
May yusuf not survive it

ARE YOU THIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Jyunus: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Is this in line with the teaching of your religion?
abokibuhari:
May yusuf not survive it
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
laiza:
I don't know if anyone has noticed that El Rufai is a direct prodigy of President Buhari. Just look at the two!
He is not at ease with amaechi. He probably sees him as threat competing for attention.
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by chachauche(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Do buhari ever commission anything Fed govt project in the the Southeast or south south states?what happened to the Trains that were running in the Southeast before he became president?.
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Patrotism: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Very correct!
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

The Journey of a thousand mile, starts with one step.

The development of Nigeria in all sectors is a gradual process,and it has started already.

I salute you President Buhari on making this work. I know Goodluck Jonathan foot soldiers will never see anything good in whatever you do.

Just continue doing your good job.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
lookingfly:
Thank you gej for the rail project in Nigerian.

Nor mind them. They are now flexing the railway they said GEJ did not build or upgrade. It fell from heaven. shocked shocked

Amaechi even denied the railway that passes through back of his house in Rivers. These are the lot we have as "leaders". grin cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
imstrong1:

The ineffectual buffoon left without a legacy, except that “stealing is not corruption “.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by lookingfly: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thank you jare......... It's a pity apc supporters are zombies, they can't use their brains.
AreaFada2:

Nor mind them. They are now flexing the railway they said GEJ did not build or upgrade. It fell from heaven. shocked shocked

Amaechi even denied the railway that passes through back of his house in Rivers. These are the lot we have as "leaders". grin cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by imstrong1: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
AnanseK:

The ineffectual buffoon left without a legacy, except that “stealing is not corruption “.
even the current minister of transport attested to that get your facts right
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Meti99(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
I only want to know the economic value of Kaduna to Nigeria.

If what Kaduna contributes into Nigeria purse is below 1billion dollar a month, then that train station is a waste of resources, therefore, bubuhari is a grand fool
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
adisasegun:
Are you alright? The only achievement of gej was winning a gold medal in CORRUPTION
mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by gawu1: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
olatunji21:

Wow, this is not so cool man.... Let's respect the sanctity of d human life irrespective of our difference..
You wish to separate pig from bathing potopoto? The two are inseparable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by gawu1: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
imstrong1:
Ok, you can go and beat him for riding on GEJ legacy/initiative

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

The development of Nigeria in all sectors is a gradual process,and it has started already.

I salute you President Buhari on making this work. I know Goodluck Jonathan foot soldiers will never see anything good in whatever you do.

zombie like never before
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

People sometime forget history or shove it aside for reasons best known to them but whatever it may be it's on record that Goodluck administration revived railway system in Nigeria after upward 32years of its dearth, however it's a good job for Buhari administration to build on past achievements.
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
I hope to see the preservation of such feat. good news
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by mrhipup(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
SomeoneNice:
See what we r proud off,,, @dis 21st century... Naija.smh
Nigerians and their level of hypocrisy........
If u do good they complain and if you don't, they complain. Which way forward. Why can't we appreciate something good for once in our life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Devils advocates...
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by superpundit: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

you are an ignoramus. Good works for buying additional loco and coaches. Probably you had forgotten that GEJ built the whole project. I think your brain needs serious washing with soda harsh and sponge for it to booth properly
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by alhajigml: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
adisasegun:
Are you alright? The only achievement of gej was winning a gold medal in CORRUPTION
u
LOL�
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
israelmao:

People sometime forget history or shove it aside for reasons best known to them but whatever it may be it's on record that Goodluck administration revived railway system in Nigeria after upward 32years of its dearth, however it's a good job for Buhari administration to build on past achievements.

When you say he revived the railways please be specific.

We're trains not running in Nigeria before and during 2011-2015?

Were contracts given to CCECC only after 2011-2015?

What prevented him from launching these rail lines ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

Is this the real hungerbad or another? When did they recruit him in BMC? undecided
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
All these are GEJ projects !!
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
olatunji21:

Sir the money for Yusuf's bike can empower about 56 people if shared one million naira each...

His idiot of a father sees nothing wrong in his kinsmen killing people everyday but he is quick to send condolences to other countries...

Also people die everyday in our hospitals including my son who i lost a few years ago because the health sector is in shambles but his useless father hired a team of doctors to see to his case...

Southern Kaduna
Agatu
Benue
Rivers
kogi
Borno
are all soaked in blood crying for justice...
Our lives have been used to play chess by the agbero in chief and you saying we should put aside sentiments and respect the sanctity of human life?
Does the mumu in chief respect human life?

So the lives that have been lost so far due to the executive carelessness and political wickedness of that useless monkey are what?.... Animal lives?

I lost a son
Segun lost his wife
Victor lost his sister
Pius lost his mom..
Other Nigerians have lost one or two persons...

So bro, we done praying for people that dont wish us well...

His life is in God's hand...
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by IamGoke(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Be fast and complete the ongoing construction of rail track along Mile2 axis....

I no fit wait abegi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos / Hanan Buhari Celebrates Six Months In Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.