Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) (38887 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Is this the real hungerbad or another? When did they recruit him in BMC? undecided

Na Sarrki handiwork o...
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
bencarson007:

Sir the money for Yusuf's bike can empower about 56 people if shared one million naira each...

His idiot of a father sees nothing wrong in his kinsmen killing people everyday but he is quick to send condolences to other countries...

Also people die everyday in our hospitals including my son who i lost a few years ago because the health sector is in shambles but his useless father hired a team of doctors to see to his case...

Southern Kaduna
Agatu
Benue
Rivers
kogi
Borno
are all soaked in blood crying for justice...
Our lives have been used to play chess by the agbero in chief and you saying we should put aside sentiments and respect the sanctity of human life?
Does the mumu in chief respect human life?

So the lives that have been lost so far due to the executive carelessness and political wickedness of that useless monkey are what?.... Animal lives?

I lost a son
Segun lost his wife
Victor lost his sister
Pius lost his mom..
Other Nigerians have lost one or two persons...

So bro, we done praying for people that dont wish us well...

His life is in God's hand...
Accept my condolences on the loss of your son... May his soul continue to rest well...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
olatunji21:

Accept my condolences on the loss of your son... May his soul continue to rest well...

Amen
Thanks
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by moshino(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
laiza:
I don't know if anyone has noticed that El Rufai is a direct prodigy of President Buhari. Just look at the two!

What were you trying to convey, what's the meaning of 'Prodigy', and how is El Rufai " a direct prodigy of Buhari"?
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
during Engr Sijuade's Administration, you will always see the MD of NRC/Corporation with Mr President discussing and showing his level of management with the president's entourage but ever since Engr Okhiria became MD of NRC, rather than see him discuss issues that is affecting the Railway system and the way forward, you will always see Mr President with Governors, House members and Hon Ameachi. in the picture above, why is the MD of Nigerian Railway not seated with the president and his entourage is it Gov El-Rufai that will draw the future plans of the railway sector. this won't happen if it was NNPC, NIMASA, DPR or other parastatal.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by bencr7: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

The Journey of a thousand mile, starts with one step.

The development of Nigeria in all sectors is a gradual process,and it has started already.

I salute you President Buhari on making this work. I know Goodluck Jonathan foot soldiers will never see anything good in whatever you do.

Just continue doing your good job.
I think ur brain is like d leg of morata.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by PENOSWARD: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Visionless set of people and vampirers leaders who feed on blood. Every time the dead toll rises they go commission a project.
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by archdon: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
I have a a couple of questions
Q1. How and where can we buy train tickets to Kaduna from Abuja?
Q2. What are the prices like and take off points?
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
247frolicboss:
As President Buhari was on his way to inaugurate 10 new locomotives, coaches for Kaduna-Abuja train service, he was pictured in a train with Gov Nasir El-Rufai, Gov. Umar Ganduje and minister of transportation, Rotimi Amechi.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photo-president-buhari-ganduje-rotimi.html

What a Great sight it was indeed. And many more of such involving the public figures, Super Stars, Renowned and Established personalities both from within and outside the shores of Nigeria should be seen around this year as well.

Mr President Sir, Congratulations on your bringing to fruition another rail project after the historic similar project flag-off back home in KATSINA STATE.

Progress it is for Nigeria as a Collective Project that requires and deserves all the needed attention and affection for developmental strides to overwhelm it and change the course of it History meaningfully towards it attaining Divine Status and what We (GOD) have Willed for Mankind.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ameachi Buhari anointed son grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

The development of Nigeria in all sectors is a gradual process,and it has started already.

I salute you President Buhari on making this work. I know Goodluck Jonathan foot soldiers will never see anything good in whatever you do.

It was the ineffectual button that built this rail system and bought the trains..
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by tuboi: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
adisasegun:
Are you alright? The only achievement of gej was winning a gold medal in CORRUPTION

Are u well @ all... don't u know GEJ payed for dos stuffs. Can u mention on project that has no trace to him in dis buhari's regime
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:35am On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

When you say he revived the railways please be specific.

We're trains not running in Nigeria before and during 2011-2015?

Were contracts given to CCECC only after 2011-2015?

What prevented him from launching these rail lines ?
It doesn't have to run immediately because every project has its phases much less to say system that has been abandoned for more than three decades.The construction of first segment started in 2011 and was completed by CCECC in 2014 and procurement of some locomotives and coaches were also done.I believe you remember that Goodluck's exit was in 2015.
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 5:39am On Jan 05, 2018
guterMann:
Perfect picture,

The South and the North are represented.
Christians and Muslims are represented.
To them(the elites) religion and region do not matter.They are united by greed(and disunited by personal interest.

But the masses?they carry religion and ethnicity for head like gele,they are disunited by religion and ethnicity and united by hunger,unemployment,poor health etc.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

nothing else matters in this world but you succeed not your; colour, religion, tribe etc
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by Leke001: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2018
This rail was built by Jonathan...this liars said he did nothing;what do you expect from an ungrateful lot?
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by mapet: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2018
chachauche:
Do buhari ever commission anything Fed govt project in the the Southeast or south south states?what happened to the Trains that were running in the Southeast before he became president?.

.....and where did those "trains" "run to"?
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by tonguengineer(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

Please your stupidity did u buy it or it was borrowed
Good work like what.....sending his foot soldiers (Fulani herdsmen) to massacre innocent citizen
Or plunging a nation economy into recession twice. Anyway is a good work to a gullible simpleton like u
But I am yet to understand y u reason as if there is relaxer in their brain
Re: President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

I know you bro. I hope to get introduced to the Mystic Tie one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.