Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Romance Can Kiss My Butt, Make Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Can Kiss My Butt, Make Money (414 Views)

50,000 If You Can Kiss Me. Pics / My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt / The Shape Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Can Kiss My Butt, Make Money by binaryamateur: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
hellonairalanders, i wont want to introduce myself and start discussing why i am here. not to talk about romance and if you check my profile, you will observe this is a new account as i would like be be as anonymous. so lets make this brief as possible. This new year 2018 is a year for us all to make it, you can call me a newbie in making making money on binary.com. for those that dont know what its been done there, this message is not for you. Alright, i would like to teach a stategy mainly on volatility index 50 5 ticks, if you like underate me as a newbie. as attached is a screenshot of some of this week success
alright, you might be wandering why i am doing this, i have little/no investment to trade and i need capital to proceed that is why i need you guys help with it, nothing is free. So i am charging usd15 perfectmoney each for 10 peepz. if you like miss this opportunity, if i have the capital to invest you guys wont even see me here. its first come, first serve
what you get after payment ? you get live 2-3 live trading and i get to add you to my whatsapp incase you have any questions after the tutorial
u15500916 is my pm account no, send a screenshot of your payment notification to bikopayme@yahoo.com
life is all about taking risk and this method is a 90% win method.

Re: Romance Can Kiss My Butt, Make Money by binaryamateur: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
incase you have any question about what i have posted you pm me or send to bikopayme@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Nairaland Girls / 419 Marriage... Father Connives With Daughter To Scam Suitor Of N710,000 / Hurray! Feb 14 Is Ash Wednesday/psg Vs Madrid Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.