Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt (6669 Views)

The Shape Of My Butt / Why Was The Doctor Touching My Leg / Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by BUSHYANUS(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
I visited my uncle last week but I am not happy. His husband is fond of touch my buttox when my uncle is not around.

Please advise angry

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by KristaPretty(f): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tell his manwife then

26 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by lawbabs: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
I visited my uncle last week but I am not happy. His husband is fond of touch my buttox when my uncle is not around.

Please advise angry

Are you normal?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Timi45: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Then tell ya Aunty's wife

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dysfunctional family

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Sikay19(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don't know whether to laugh or frown at this your post grin angry

18 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na from play-play he dey turn to eat- n-go....what has been your reactions to him all this while. Better stop it n threaten to tell his wife, except you carry another thing for mind.
WETIN dey sweet, dey kill attimesoooh!

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
SAY NO TO WEED

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by fati2001(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please advise angry

uncle husband!!

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by mankand(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Both you, your uncle and his husband are drunkards

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by jo2222(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just mute oo
How can your Uncle have a. Husband���

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by oscarlamba: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
jo2222:
I just mute oo
in Nigeria for that matter

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
jo2222:
I just mute oo
Apparently the op is on some W.E.E.D trips grin
Can't you see how cold the weather is?

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by jo2222(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

Apparently the op is on some W.E.E.D trips grin
Can't you see how cold the weather is?
I even have to read the topic thrice to know if I was not hallucinating

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
jo2222:

Even me bro. I thought it was the az i took in the morning that is reacting now cheesy

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by valgbo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Na from play-play he dey turn to eat- n-go....what has been your reactions to him all this while. Better stop it n threaten to tell his wife, except you carry another thing for mind.
WETIN dey sweet, dey kill attimesoooh!
You calm down to write this kind reply to this kind post, omo.

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by esi7(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
You think you can cause confusion here

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Yhemzie(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Is your uncle homosexual?

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Opemiposii(f): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
lawbabs:

Are you normal?
epp me ask am wella

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Opemiposii(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
pele o may u be healed

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Tinububalls: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Leave drugs for my boss BOBO CHICAGO you no gree.
See your life now.

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Mastakija(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Your uncle's husband
Are they gay

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by ValCon888: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
He is touching it because your anus is bushy.
Go and shave your anus.

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by palsenator(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please advise angry

This one is crazy or confused

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
jo2222:

Confusion confused me when I was reading it

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by atilla(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please advise angry

a a a a a are u okay? If i woze u enh ur Bush go comot ur anus

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Creativeace(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vawulence everywhere ! God will forgive you For a second there I thought i was going crazy Had to read it with my glasses to know i was not

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by hope4nigeria(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
lawbabs:

Are you normal?
how will that one normal?

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by baralatie(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please advise angry
You plus your uncle and his husbands are mental

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by tnerro1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Smack his husband ass back also,( don’t know what am saying ooooo)

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Walahi igbó n rùn Lórí yin

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Lamasta(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please advise angry
Both you, your uncle, your uncle husband and your buttox needs serious medical check up

Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group / top 10 sexiest guys on nairaland