Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (54150 Views)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
7years dating?

Nawa o.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by johnstar(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Na only woman dem fit dey do dis kind tn to

Na wao

Women sha
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Ubongdemaga: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
stephenduru:
After 7years of dating,Nigerian soldier named Timothy took the bold step and proposed to his girlfriend at Maryland mall,Lagos.He knelt down and popped the question 'will you marry me".Guess what!She said yes.

Congrats to them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/after-7yrs-of-datingnigerian-soldier.html?m=1
this new recruit have really mess up Army uniform. Most u need wit uniform b4 u propose to a woman? What of those who do their proposal secretly?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by calobinna(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
alphaconde:
KNEELING FOR HER NOW AFTER WARD NA SHE GO DE KNEEL

Lol
She go come kneel dey fetch water from where water no fit commot!!!
Lmao
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
alphaconde:
KNEELING FOR HER NOW AFTER WARD NA SHE GO DE KNEEL
LWKMD grin, walahi
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by hollywater: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
No boobs?Mehn
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by IVORY2009(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
thesettingz:
All this proposing things is rubbish for me

Can't I call you to my place and just place the ring on ur finger instead

Bad belle people everywhere now

My friendddd... Follow the tradition! Lolz
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by squarelead(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sincerely all this proposing in public no dey my blood o. Abi na only Me ni?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by neloyah: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Born again slay queen! kiss
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by MYBLOCUS: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
as a soldier wey you be since you don propose make sure you perform your duty at work and in the the bed ,bed is very important,you must cain my sister very well
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by emmaitive(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Only rong tin na him we go dey learn frm d oyimbo man..we no go learn d rite ones..mtscheeeew
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by showghan(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dem born the girl well make she reject before?

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by izaray(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Congrats to them, i pray it all ends well
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by byemx06(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
stephenduru:
After 7years of dating,Nigerian soldier named Timothy took the bold step and proposed to his girlfriend at Maryland mall,Lagos.He knelt down and popped the question 'will you marry me".Guess what!She said yes.

Congrats to them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/after-7yrs-of-datingnigerian-soldier.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W260qHeHLFw

seven year........na medcine she dy study
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by 2shure: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
dumb shiiit
afta he wee kill her out of anger and jealousy
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oya why she no reject the proposal... atiksay na wetin dey reign?

Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Shhhh01(f): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
stephenduru:

Congrats to them

na new thing?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by fatymore(f): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
All long courtship must obey marriage calls this year
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by austinegreat: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601. We always put smile on people's face
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by caseclosed147(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
GIVE AM BETTER BELE B4 YOU ENTER SAMBISA
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by vertueptime: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
That's why I can't join the military, they are just ill paid.

if it was a man with a steady cash inflow, it would have been the lady that would kneel down not vice versa.

For the info i have military are adequately paid, they mostly wear uniform so they save on buying clothes, they dont pay for nepa or water , have official quarters dnt pay normal rent, office is near accommodation so almost nil transport cost, they earn extra allowances on special duties if on peace keeping the earn almost twice, free transport , these are the bulk bills that take up ur salary thats wat makes them have a good pay, if u notice most officers always get the finnest babes did u ever ask why?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by oldtime(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hope it is not a YES under duress?

Good luck to them.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Damfostopper(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
both Are ugly....d fit themselves sha
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by InfernoNig: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Man don mark his territory. All others have ran away.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/after-7yrs-of-datingnigerian-soldier.html?m=1
for disrespecting the nigeria military straight to sambisa forest grin grin
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by dayleke: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This Thread was here since 2days ago, you ddnt push it to FP

https://www.nairaland.com/4269633/army-man-finally-proposes-girlfriend

Lala why??

undecided undecided undecided

WATCH LIVE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W260qHeHLFw

Haba!!!
You new to Nairaland ni?
You no sabi the password?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by Kezlink11: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian men are becoming romantic.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
So you are asking me what are response should abi...
What else can the reply be to a soldier if not yes...

All this public stunt self,
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by blueivy8: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
na dem b ugliness o
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by daddyzgal(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Must you propose in public ....I tire for people sef
Re: Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years by olayinkai: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice pne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.