Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. (2907 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by JJay2(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
I dont wanna be known for asking ppl to share their experiences but its fun. I like real life experiences.
Way back in my junior secondary school days, we used to have this house girl (d chick make sense). She wasnt all matured then but her b'ooby make sense; she keeps herself clean+neat too. I used to feel she'll be my easiest route to getting laid but i never made an approach to her about it or forced her into it. She saw me stark n'aked once in d bathroom; wasnt her fault cos i forgot to lock d bathroom door. She smiled, apologised & left. I couldnt believe myself. 'Fortunately', d next time i went to her room, i met her in d same condition she met me in d bathroom. She was simply irresistable! I grabbed her, caressed & sucked her b'oo'bs. She didnt resist so i went down with my fingers (never f'ucked her). We continued like this for 2yrs. She used to sneak out midnight so we'll do our thing, till my mum caught us 1 day! I got d beating of my life that day. She stayed on for 1 more yr but we never did nothing no more.
Dont be shy guys; tell bout urs. We almost all did it once.
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by saintneo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2010
J.Jay:

I dont wanna be known for asking ppl to share their experiences but its fun. I like real life experiences.
Way back in my junior secondary school days, we used to have this house girl (d chick make sense). She wasnt all matured then but her b'ooby make sense; she keeps herself clean+neat too. I used to feel she'll be my easiest route to getting laid but i never made an approach to her about it or forced her into it. She saw me stark n'aked once in d bathroom; wasnt her fault cos i forgot to lock d bathroom door. She smiled, apologised & left. I couldnt believe myself. 'Fortunately', d next time i went to her room, i met her in d same condition she met me in d bathroom. She was simply irresistable! I grabbed her, caressed & sucked her b'oo'bs. She didnt resist so i went down with my fingers (never f'ucked her). We continued like this for 2yrs. She used to sneak out midnight so we'll do our thing, till my mum caught us 1 day! I got d beating of my life that day. She stayed on for 1 more yr but we never did nothing no more.
Dont be shy guys; tell bout urs. We almost all did it once.
ashawo backyard! lmcao!
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2010
saintneo:

ashawo backyard! lmcao!

Oh, you are there pretending?. Stay there then.
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
I like real life experiences too. But some are better left kept to ourselves
like this lipsrsealed
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by JJay2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
Mine happened 14yrs ago. Wonder why i should be shy to relate it. Dont do that kinda stuff no mo.
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by 190: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
@poster
how did ur mom catch u~
tell us,

@rokiatu
ur presence is needed in another thread
theres one certain craze man, gentleman threatening to commit suicide if
you dont make love to him!!
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by ITbomb(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2010
mine is about to happen any moment from now. 5th (diferent) time
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by richard69(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
I was 7 then and we had this house girl who was abt 18yrs, she and her friends used to play with my tiny stick while watching mojo.
I liked it though!
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by sjeezy8: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2010
one house gal we had years ago used nikkus too brush- yuck
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by delagasky(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
richard69:

I was 7 then and we had this house girl who was abt 18yrs, she and her friends used to play with my tiny stick while watching mojo.
I liked it though!

guy u'v been abused shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by elseohjay(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
richard69:

I liked it though!

You are a victim of child molesters. This is not funny at all dude.
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by Areaboy2(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
lol, house maids and young boys always result in a silly mix, i've had my own fair share of the damn thing but i wont go into details cos i have an image to protect  tongue tongue, dun wan ppl seeing me on the streets and going

"no be that guy for NL wey him house girl dey molest? :O "  undecided
Re: Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. by candylips(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
richard69:

I liked it though!

can you imagine. you liked it ?? you were abused mate

(1) (Reply)

What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) / Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD / The Beauty Of Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.