Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Will Do If Your Girlfriend did This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Do If Your Girlfriend did This? (633 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Do If Your Girlfriend did This? by NoLotty7(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2018
what will be your reaction? If you and your girlfriend stay in the same city,you work outside Nigeria that make you to travel out every year and work for five months before you return only to find your girlfriend has pack into your apartment that you instruct her to come around just to clean once awhile in your absent.NOTE:ASSUMPTION.
Re: What Will Do If Your Girlfriend did This? by zealblinks(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
mmmm
Re: What Will Do If Your Girlfriend did This? by chicoMX(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Op, please type in English
Re: What Will Do If Your Girlfriend did This? by NoLotty7(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: What Will Do If Your Girlfriend did This? by Sirheny007(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2018
NoLotty7:
Lalasticlala

You are calling on Lalasticlala to move your 'ASSUMPTION' to FP? undecided undecided
Na waa for you OP.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Wants To Use Baby Daddy For Rituals Just For Iphonex / First Talking S*x Toy To Reject S*x, Says She Is Not In The Mood (photos And Vid / How Many Sex You Should Be Having At Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.