Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless (5349 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by lovediehatelive(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
So, we had a little quarrel some weeks back, not up to a month and stop talking to each other.

We stay in the same area, but not too close. so seeing her all the time is difficult.

Then last night, i went to an eatery with a shawarma joint and placed my order while waiting.

Lo and behold, i felt someone touch me from the back and it was her! She said I should buy for her too, told her I am short of cash. She now went to my far left still on the counter, and I don't know what she wants to buy.

Still waiting, I looked towards her direction and was shocked! She was murmuring her number to the guy beside her. I felt disrespected. When I got my shawarma, I quietly left without looking at her direction.

Why would she do that? I mean. why would she give her number to a guy in my presence? That is disrespectful. We didn't break up na

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by michael1508: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's nothing new in this part of the world,they are out for the highest bidder but I'm a bit concerned about you,your self worth?
Why bother about a girl that goes around, up and down, looking for who to buy her shawarma.
I bet you,any guy who can buy her that at that moment,she won't mind straffing him there and then in your presence,it is what it is.
You ain't bank rolling her anymore,she's submitting her CV to another client now,money for hand,back for ground.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by chatinent: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
So you need signs and wonders before you know you are dating democracy?

34 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ode

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
God dey save u yet u are still complaining... be like u love to suffer undecided

13 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Jack005(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
OMO japa oh.. Without your calls, time and attention the banny has moved on, so move on too!

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by silverlinen(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Damnnn
Why should you be down brr
Catch the next banny make una dey catch cruise go

No time for relationship

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Rosaline5000: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
lovediehatelive:
So, we had a little quarrel some weeks back, not up to a month and stop talking to each other.

We stay in the same area, but not too close. so seeing her all the time is difficult.

Then last night, i went to an eatery with a shawarma joint and placed my order while waiting.

Lo and behold, i felt someone touch me from the back and it was her! She said I should buy for her too, told her I am short of cash. She now went to my far left still on the counter, and I don't know what she wants to buy.

Still waiting, I looked towards her direction and was shocked! She was murmuring her number to the guy beside her. I felt disrespected. When I got my shawarma, I quietly left without looking at her direction.

Why would she do that? I mean. why would she give her number to a guy in my presence? That is disrespectful. We didn't break up na

Wahala, why will you guys not talk to each other for weeks because of quarrel, 2 of una no matured at all.
When you have problems, you talk it out and find solutions not keeping malice like a 7 years old.
Anyway both of you are just playing with each other mind, goodluck

6 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
chatinent:

Lols, I tire for OP.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
How is that disrespectful??
You are just jealous. tongue
Since u no gree buy her shawarma, allow another guy to buy it for her.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by H0didon(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Damn!! You niggas don't even know anything at all. Most of una no dey street wise na why Simps dey plenty scatter.

Nigga, you are dating a community project cheesy, you just don't know it yet and that's why you think she's your girl.... Its your turn, enjoy it while it last.

To every niggas out there, never date or wife a hoe, when it reaches your turn you enjoy till you're tired and pass it on..... E reach your turn, you no wan release for others to chop, ohh wrong nah. Its bad and dangerous to privatise public goods.

As our Ancestors would say "Only an unwise man thinks that he can privatise public goods".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Nyascobar1414: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
@op, up your game, hustle harder so you can afford her basic needs..

Simps and real men dont love themselevs you know, they like hustling so their women can enjoy..

Keep suffering...
Its good to be a simp...

Anything that will make simps cry is condone!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
so you want her to come begging you abi? you guys are not together any longer, she can do what the fukc she desires, and so can you? you dodged a bullet because if you had bought the shawarma, she would STILL give her number to some strange dude.
forget the liability and look for proper women to date.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
No go mumu yourself. Na your 4uckmate no be your galfriend.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by posty56: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
michael1508:
It's nothing new in this part of the world,they are out for the highest bidder but I'm a bit concerned about you,your self worth?
Why bother about a girl that goes around up and down, looking for who to buy her shawarma.
I bet you,any guy who can buy her that at that moment,she won't mind straffing him there and then in your presence,it is what it is.
You ain't bank rolling her anymore,she's submitting her CV to another client now,money for hand,back for ground.
this man right herd said everything, Nigeria girls are only out for the highest bidder,no kill yourself,let it go .

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Medianna(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
What is new??
Your guys are no longer together na. I don't even know why she's trying to hid it from you.
She self she can fear.
What has buy shawarma for me got to do with you're still my boyfriend
Unserious couple
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Brightstar001: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Why would she do that?

If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Rexymania(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bro, women are worthless. Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by kelspinall(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
you are New to the game that's why you are complaining
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Bobloco: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
chatinent:

You mean she belongs to people, by the people and for the people

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by CedarHoldings: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is not your babe in the first place, you are just using each other.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by chatinent: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bobloco:

You mean she belongs to people, by the people and for the people
Gbamsolutely
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Keniwit(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
The heading of your post remind me of MJ sad sad

Your love is magical
That's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel

But I am speechless
Speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you
I am far away
And nothing is for real
When I'm with you
I am lost for words
I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel
So silently I pray

Helpless and hopeless
That's how I feel inside
Nothing's real
But all is possible
If God is on my side
When I'm with you
I am in the light
Where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in
The place called Hallowed Ground

Speechless
Speechless
Though I'm with you
I am far away
And nothing is for real
I'll go anywhere and do anything
Just can to touch your face
There's no mountain high
I cannot climb
I'm humbled in your grace

Speechless
Speechless
Though I'm with you
I am lost words
And nothing is for real

Speechless
Speechless
Though I'm with you
I am lost words
And nothing is for real

Speechless
Speechless
Though I'm with you
I am lost words
And nothing is for real

Speechless

Your love is magical
That's how I feel
But in your presence I'm lost for words
Words like
Like "I love you."

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by emmyluizzz: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
stay away from female and fornication until you are ready to get married

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by wiseone28: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
chatinent:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Brainmytool: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2022
A n y t h i n g dat w i l l make simps c r y undiluted b l o o d is appreciable b y m e.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by emiron18(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Keniwit(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2022
The only reason you felt bad or still feeling bad it's because you haven't moved on....So you know what to do ...Just move on....

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Iamicekid(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2022
The sooner you guys start to realize that 80% of Nigerian girls are only in a relationship cause they want a man that will provide for them, and once a better guy who can provide better than you comes along, they leave you, the better…

5 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by obinnazy(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Then last night, i went to an eatery with a shawarma joint and placed my order while iwaiting.

She's not your gf, it's just your turn.
Stop expecting from Nigerian ladies??

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by Alapojamesy: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2022
She came to the Shawarma spot to hustle, unfortunately she met her old customer..
Bro that's a sign.
So she came to the shawarma spot without money, hoping that one client(simp) will get it for her... She came for transaction, lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless by lovediehatelive(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2022
michael1508:
Why bother about a girl that goes around, up and down, looking for who to buy her shawarma.

so unfortunate. She wasn't like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

All BOOBS Seen On Social Network Are Fake, See Proof (picture) / Omg I Can't Take This No More, She Farts Whenever We Have Sex / I Am Going To Shut Down Club Quilox Tonight!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.