Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Living In The Philippines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living In The Philippines (1559 Views)

Ladies From Philippines Are So Beautiful (photo) / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In The Philippines by lovingman33: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
I’ve been living in Davao, Philippines since I married my Filipina.

It’s been a little over 2 years since I’ve moved. I’m still adjusting to the heat and culture.

I met my wife through one of the singles tour held by A Foreign Affair here in Davao.
It only took me a full week to fall in love with my wife and the country.

We got married after 7 months in California and we’ve decided to fly back and settle down here.

I love the country! The food is amazing and the people are very hospitable.

There are certain things about their culture that I still can’t fully understand and the weather can get significantly warm.

But living here has been nothing but a delight. I was able to open a restaurant and so far everything has been pretty affordable.

The amount I’m paying for all the bills and what I get to earn is definitely more than enough when starting a family.

Most of my family and friends were telling me how it’ll be hard to make a living if I move here but with what has happened so far, it might be that I just got lucky,

but the living expenses is reasonable enough and saving up is going smoothly.

So, if you have any question regarding moving to the Philippines, feel free to send me a private message or post a comment below!
Re: Living In The Philippines by vertueptime: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
I learnt they have the ugliest women in the world, shapeless like amoeba
Re: Living In The Philippines by mhisbliss(f): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
lovingman33:
I’ve been living in Davao, Philippines since I married my Filipina.

It’s been a little over 2 years since I’ve moved. I’m still adjusting to the heat and culture.

I met my wife through one of the singles tour held by A Foreign Affair here in Davao.
It only took me a full week to fall in love with my wife and the country.

We got married after 7 months in California and we’ve decided to fly back and settle down here.

I love the country! The food is amazing and the people are very hospitable.

There are certain things about their culture that I still can’t fully understand and the weather can get significantly warm.

But living here has been nothing but a delight. I was able to open a restaurant and so far everything has been pretty affordable.

The amount I’m paying for all the bills and what I get to earn is definitely more than enough when starting a family.

Most of my family and friends were telling me how it’ll be hard to make a living if I move here but with what has happened so far, it might be that I just got lucky,

but the living expenses is reasonable enough and saving up is going smoothly.

So, if you have any question regarding moving to the Philippines, feel free to send me a private message or post a comment below!
see the hater above? I'm trying not to be like him, pictures of you and your philipino wife or you know the drillsgrin
Re: Living In The Philippines by santity100: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Hi, pls are you still in the Philippines? I am visiting for holiday in March and I need some travel tips. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Story / Hot Abuja Girls & Sugar Mummies Hook Ups / Five (5) Extremely Important Things That Were Invented By Women (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.