Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? (2856 Views)

Emergence Of Hook Up ‘HK’ In Nupe Land And The Need For Concern / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ThatIgboBoy: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
for some time now, this has left me bewildered. you visit social apps like tinder, wechat, badoo and instachat and u see tonnes of pretty girls. surprisingly they all want to hook up. Even those their bio says otherwise are masquerading to look innocent. you see pretty decent girls and once mention hook up and agree a price they just give out their phone numbers. Fine girls that are people's girlfriends oo.
what could be attributed to the rise of this? is it that it is fun? or adventurous to ladies?
Thank God I don't have a sister and I pray he dosent give me a daughter sef. I can't imagine how I will feel if I stumble on my sisters pic on such sites looking for hook ups. I will feel bad.
please ladies,take it easy. This is not for bashing. it is for your own good. better learn a handwork than to be expecting money via paid sex. please am making this appeal on behalf of the decent guys out there before we marry a lady with a high body count

5 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by latexxbro(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
We all believe that Money must be made,you are not better than any of them either and so therefore keep your bashing to yourself
Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by Prognose: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
What was nobody's business is now everybody's business.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ThatIgboBoy: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
latexxbro:
We all believe that Money must be made,you are not better than any of them either and so therefore keep your bashing to yourself

nobody is bashing anybody. it is a cause for concern by all and sundry

2 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by clarocuzioo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Honestly speaking the rate of online hook up is alarming. You will see very pretty and responsible looking girls easily giving out their contact online once a fee is agreed. It calls for serious concern. What has happened to morals and decency in this generation.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ThatIgboBoy: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Honestly speaking the rate of online hook up is alarming. You will see very pretty and responsible looking girls easily giving out their contact online once a fee is agreed. It calls for serious concern. What has happened to morals and decency in this generation.

seriously it is bad.

are we that liberal now on Nigeria or the present economic realities have formatted how our ladies think? or is it peer pressure? Amaka is making it this way and this I must follow her?

gone are the days were sex is hard to get. now it is everywhere courtesy of our ladies

4 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
the sex you buy will always be cheaper than the sex you date and marry for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ThatIgboBoy: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:

how long will one keep buying sex?

1 Like

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmm.Its so appalling.
Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThatIgboBoy:

for as long as you need it.
but its gona be cheaper rather than a woman you bring into your house to meet all her needs and wants (food,clothes, shelter etc) in return for sex.especially since you definatley wont be the only guy fvcking her even in marriage. meeting someone's life needs in return for just sex is for losers.thats why the Patriarchy is crumbling.it was always a sh!tty deal for men. hook up and live stress-free.commit and invite headaches.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by SirMichael1: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:

You're loud with your biased assertions.. There are many other countless reasons people marry for not solely for the sex you can outrightly purchase. Stop sounding unexposed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ubunja(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
SirMichael1:

You're loud with your biased assertions.. There are many other countless reasons people marry for not solely for the sex you can outrightly purchase. Stop sounding unexposed
dont call me loud when you are the one using bold letters
oh.and noone is stopping you from putting forward your own opinions. dont be jealous now.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThatIgboBoy:

nobody is bashing anybody. it is a cause for concern by all and sundry
What concern? How does it concern you? From inception such existed so no need wasting your energy. As long as there are men willing to pay for sex, there will b women will to accept that money and give sex. Finito.

1 Like

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThatIgboBoy:

Are u minding that sociopath? Don't waste your energy on that one.
Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u minding that sociopath? Don't waste your energy on that one.
yar.go ahead and advise him. tell him to stay on his lane.
Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by SirMichael1: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:

dont call me loud when you are the one using bold letters
oh.and noone is stopping you from putting forward your own opinions. dont be jealous now.

As long as my data isn't bought by you, I can state my opinion against yours on your mention.

Has it ever occurred to you why artists would rather have baby mamas and not get entangled with marriage? Quite simple for even the 'slowest' of humans. You could have unrestricted sex with no commitment whatsoever and sire bastards everywhere. Now that's the fun in being unmarried. Plant your seed on every fūçkīñg ground and wait for 'good' guys take care of your sons.

Lemme correct some notions from your bleak, myopic mind. Marriage is created solely on sex. I reiterate, marriage isn't only for sex!

Do you know what companionship means? Do you know what tolerating and living under a roof for your lifetime means? Do you know the joy in seeing your kids grow up with their parent under a roof and not separated? Do you know how hard it is to be a single mom?

This is the nonsense people give out as an advice and it backfires at the end. When you're young and have no sense of responsibility, go out and fūçk many holes. Be a bad boy. Jump from one lady to another all for sex but that shit gotta die down with marriage.

Shove the "man is naturally a polygamist" shit up your ass. My fathers were uncultured, indisciplined polygamist doesn't make me 'my father'

1 Like

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
SirMichael1:

As long as my data isn't bought by you, I can state my opinion against yours on your mention.

Has it ever occurred to you why artists would rather have baby mamas and not get entangled with marriage? Quite simple for even the 'slowest' of humans. You could have unrestricted sex with no commitment whatsoever and sire bastards everywhere. Now that's the fun in being unmarried. Plant your seed on every fūçkīñg ground and wait for 'good' guys take care of your sons.

Lemme correct some notions from your bleak, myopic mind. Marriage is created solely on sex. I reiterate, marriage isn't only for sex!

Do you know what companionship means? Do you know what tolerating and living under a roof for your lifetime means? Do you know the joy in seeing your kids grow up with their parent under a roof and not separated? Do you know how hard it is to be a single mom?

This is the nonsense people give out as an advice and it backfires at the end. When you're young and have no sense of responsibility, go out and fūçk many holes. Be a bad boy. Jump from one lady to another all for sex but that shit gotta die down with marriage.

Shove the "man is naturally a polygamist" shit up your ass. My fathers were uncultured, indisciplined polygamist doesn't make me 'my father'
noone said anything about stopping you to state your opinion.
and next time learn to state your opinion without wasting time tagging other people.
that shows insecurity and low self-steem.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
A mixture of poverty, laziness and greed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
I guess the ladies are hooking themselves up right? or maybe these sites are for lesbians? If not, why the double standards?

You leave the male counterpart out of this so called moral and decency declination yet you forgot that increase in demand leads to increase in supply. The two genders are to be blamed for this problem

Oh I've forgotten we are in Africa, a woman takes all the fault! Crap!

4 Likes

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by festwiz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I guess the ladies are hooking themselves up right? or maybe these sites are for lesbians? If not, why the double standards?

You leave the male counterpart out of this so called moral and decency declination yet you forgot that increase in demand leads to increase in supply. The two genders are to be blamed for this problem

Oh I've forgotten we are in Africa, a woman takes all the fault! Crap!
I like your last statement. This part of the world is viewed as backwards and the people savages. They have a very shallow reasoning and always look for a reason to blame women for all things. A lady wants a genuine relationship but the guys have sex on the first date after so much begging and then they call her 'loose'.

1 Like

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
You Are Right... Its Just That I Am Not A Kiss And Tell guy, if Not You Guys Would Have Seen Things... Even On Facebook... Young Teenagers Doing What Their Mothers Never Did... Many Ready To Say Yes If I Hint A Date idea... Many Of Them Are Ready For Sexual Adventures with No Charges... Its Just That I Dont have Time for that again...

1 Like

Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by consultancy: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
It's in their blood. They are all born whores(yes, every one of dem). Only a few are lucky to redeem demslvs frm dat curse of nature
Re: Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? by consultancy: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Casmir14:
Who gave birth to this goat. Can't you talk without sounding daft
I do not reply to dirty girls like you, so before u quote me nxt time, take a bath, wear clean cloths, and try again. Pig

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading / How A Girl Becomes A Lesbian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.