Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai (47631 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Andy Ruiz Jr Greets Anthony Joshua's Mother With Friendly Handshake / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by dieBYfire: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
ayoncox:
money is good men, this guy does not work from 9 to 5 am or from monday to friday as usual.
You must be a child !
If you know the amount of training AJ does on a daily basis, you will prefer to remain as broke as you are! Aj's daily training is more than 9-5, it is 7-12( morning) and 4-7( evenings ) including weekends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:
:-Hmmm I made sure I didn't spend more than 2k during Xmas and new yr, as a young man dat just completed nysc I have to be prudent with spending my savings till I can get a job so as not to become liability.

Pls amI'm in need of a Job, AmI'm or I am a graduate of pure and industrial Chemistry with 2yrs experience as quality control analyst.

I can also perform excellent in other fields, biko pls help me

Modified:
People reading my comment and pressing like button, pls I need the likes converted to job, help a frustrated brother pls***

angry

∆ Fixed... This could be one of the reasons why you're the way you are ∆.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by YelloweWest: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
WebSurfer:
The good life...

To those who still have parents, do all you can to keep them happy while you can.

May our days on earth be long enough to witness the successes of our families.
Amen o.

My mum died at 49 two weeks after the birth of her 2nd grand child...and even though she saw her grandson.
By the grace of God I will live long and healthily to carry all my grand kids and even great grand kids.

2 Likes

Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by lastmaster(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
ayoncox:
money is good men, this guy does not work from 9 to 5 am or from monday to friday as usual.
you are even lucky. some people work from 7am to 7pm.even on Sundays
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Very lovely
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by ajoyeleke(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Fixed... This could be one of the reasons why you're the way you are ∆.

Tnx for d mature way of correction bro
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by berrystunn(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some niggas will jump there mum
Carry one Punanny for enjoyment...
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by justiceforall: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
you are talking about Monday to Friday when some ppl work from Monday to Monday , 7am to 7pm search for What a tragic new year, on Nairaland and see for urself.....money is good shaa
ayoncox:
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by ayoncox: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
put your skill to use and play with your skill in training, make your money and find time to rest in Dubai.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by grandstar(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
His mom should reduce her stomach.

Some people will say whats my business or show us yours?

Will you gerrarahia! grin grin
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by dins4real(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
WebSurfer:
The good life...

To those who still have parents, do all you can to keep them happy while you can.

May our days on earth be long enough to witness the successes of our families.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by ochardbaby(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
TDEMONEW:
not like street fighting bros

Sir,
Na from street this guy start him fight oh.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Very good. Better than posing with slay broke ladies

1 Like

Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by Tecno66: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
ayoncox:
Mama own don better. But make anybody go quarrel with mama there, he fit receive better upper cut o.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by Maisillion(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
mdee1:
and some people will say "Ija o dola"
lol grin
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by gaventa: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
but he has been dealt with heavy blows that can amount to 35 years of active service stress... all work na work. nothing good comes easy
ayoncox:
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by MorataFC: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
mdee1:
and some people will say "Ija o dola"
oruko loo so'ni grin grin grin
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by WebSurfer(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
YelloweWest:

Amen o.

My mum died at 49 two weeks after the birth of her 2nd grand child...and even though she saw her grandson.
By the grace of God I will live long and healthily to carry all my grand kids and even great grand kids.
Amen
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by 360command: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:
:-Hmmm I made sure I didn't spend more than 2k during Xmas and new yr, as a young man dat just completed nysc I have to be prudent with spending my savings till I can get a job so as not to become liability.

Pls am in need of a Job, Am a graduate of pure and industrial Chemistry with 2yrs experience as quality control analyst.

Modified:
People reading my comment and pressing like button, pls I need the likes converted to job, help a frustrated brother pls***
you better learn a trade, stop depending on certificate and stop derailing threads..
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by ajoyeleke(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
360command:
you better learn a trade, stop depending on certificate and stop derailing threads..

Of course I do, and what about the capital?
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by Bamz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
ANNOY:
Please God bless me to take my parents abroad.

Lol this should be the least of your prayers.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by CornFooPanda(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Who say money no good..may thunder wey get high electric shock couple with small lightening and 2litres of fuel wey mix with kerosine strike dat pason left nyansh.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Pls am in need of a Job, Am a graduate of pure and industrial Chemistry with 2yrs experience as quality control analyst.

Modified:

can you kindly forward your CV to me via this e-mail address : apuabishina@gmail.com.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by lasheez(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
ayoncox:
But the training he does surpasses work time in years
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by ajoyeleke(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Injiggerwolf:

can you kindly forward your CV to me via this e-mail address : apuabishina@gmail.com.

Done sir
My email is joshy4reel@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance and God bless
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by emilyone(f): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
The undefeated
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by fredoooooo: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
ruffDiamond:
hahahaha na IJA Gboro dem dey mean o lol

Ask Mc oluomo tongue
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by 360command: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Of course I do, and what about the capital?
Entrepreneur taught me that there are three ways to get capital(money); beg, borrow, work.

Let me tell you a true story.. I came to Yankee with nothing.. But I had a few money... I got registered to do food delivery.. I started with leg, picking up food and delivering.. Note: it was far.. Got a few money, rented bicycle ; $12 a day.. Doing delivery.. Eventually bought a bicycle... Kept on delivering.. Bought a scooter
.. And that was it..

In life, you start small, save, get a plan.. Build on it...

I do not know what your hustle is like.. But start small, grow...you might get prospect somewhere else.. Just be busy( this is the keyword).. Find something doing, another door will open..
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by webngnews: 1:18am On Jan 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by Mpamaegbu: 3:27am On Jan 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Modified:

Dude, my advice to you "You honestly do not need to work for anyone" Go research about cryptocurrency, key into it and your life won't remain same again. It's easy money, bro.
Re: Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai by billyG(m): 5:14am On Jan 06, 2018
nice1 he fon carry his mama for hand na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.