Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year (1073 Views)

Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Should I Tell My Husband This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Home lifestlye relationships 3 THINGS I PROMISED MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR!
3 THINGS I PROMISED MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR!
January 05, 2018

3 things I promised my husband this year.

It’s a new year, thank God for the past years, it can only be Him.

Yes, New Year is always welcomed with joy, happiness and high hopes. Coupled with all these is also new year resolutions, every year we all make resolutions, to do this or that, not to do this or that , to stop this or that bla bla bla bla.

Sometimes some of these New Year resolutions we struggle to keep till half of the year, some we don’t even keep at all, some we keep throughout the year. On the 31st night, I was with my husband lying on the bed, gisting about the past years, how far we have come, and how the coming year will be.
I sha told him to confess everything he did in the past year that is not good; he only asked me what I want to hear.

I told him what I want to happen to me this New Year, a beautiful, fair, hairy, cute baby girl to just fall on me, without me being pregnant or anything. If wishes were horses.

So back to my topic, 3 things I promised my husband this new year.

To stop having mood swing; my mood can swing eeeeee, one single thought is enough to just give me mood swing, and the man will be wondering “what did I do or say to this woman now to have made her angry”. Even while making love, and I remember one thing he said or did that I do not like maybe last week or month, my mood will just change, and we have to see more at [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2018/01/3-things-i-promised-my-husband-this-year.html
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
I have lists of things I will do for my future husband. Can't wait.
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by dopedan(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
suck him
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by ubunja(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
3things your husband needs from you:
1.your respect not earned but unconditionally given
2.good food, cooked with love,dished on time and served on your knees
3.you keep yourself sexy like you used to when dating

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by DEIFIED(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Thisdaymom:

Home lifestlye relationships 3 THINGS I PROMISED MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR!
3 THINGS I PROMISED MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR!
January 05, 2018

3 things I promised my husband this year.

It’s a new year, thank God for the past years, it can only be Him.

Yes, New Year is always welcomed with joy, happiness and high hopes. Coupled with all these is also new year resolutions, every year we all make resolutions, to do this or that, not to do this or that , to stop this or that bla bla bla bla.

Sometimes some of these New Year resolutions we struggle to keep till half of the year, some we don’t even keep at all, some we keep throughout the year. On the 31st night, I was with my husband lying on the bed, gisting about the past years, how far we have come, and how the coming year will be.
I sha told him to confess everything he did in the past year that is not good; he only asked me what I want to hear.

I told him what I want to happen to me this New Year, a beautiful, fair, hairy, cute baby girl to just fall on me, without me being pregnant or anything. If wishes were horses.

So back to my topic, 3 things I promised my husband this new year.

To stop having mood swing; my mood can swing eeeeee, one single thought is enough to just give me mood swing, and the man will be wondering “what did I do or say to this woman now to have made her angry”. Even while making love, and I remember one thing he said or did that I do not like maybe last week or month, my mood will just change, and we have to see more at [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2018/01/3-things-i-promised-my-husband-this-year.html

Yahoo blogger.
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by mikejj(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Purebeerry:
grin i am here tell me..
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin i am here tell me..
Are you my future husband?
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by mikejj(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin
Purebeerry:
grin you havnt seen the vision
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
YOU NEVER CAN TELL.LOVE CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
HAVE YOU SEEN THE VISION?
mikejj:
grin grin grin you havnt seen the vision
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
you will soon start doing them. he will appear soon
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
i am trying my best
ubunja:
3things your husband needs from you:
1.your respect not earned but unconditionally given
2.good food, cooked with love,dished on time and served on your knees
3.you keep yourself sexy like you used to when dating
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
hope you read it all?
DEIFIED:

Yahoo blogger.
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by mikejj(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Thisdaymom:
HAVE YOU SEEN THE VISION?
yes nah..its vry clear
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018

Don't mind him jare tongue my brother will pm you very soon tongue
Re: 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year by Thisdaymom: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2018
ok ooooooo, goodluck
mikejj:
yes nah..its vry clear

(1) (Reply)

7 Hard Truths You Need To Know About Serious Heartbreak / Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends / Asking Girls The Way To The Toilet Without Mentioning "TOILET"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.