Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends (1046 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by abiolamitodun(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
cos am getting confused
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by donstan18: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mr wise!

Since you are wise and not an idiot, why don't you marry your girlfriend as soon as possible and make her your own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by abiolamitodun(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:
Mr wise!

Since you are wise and not an idiot, why don't you marry your girlfriend as soon as possible and make her your own.
I belief that's what u do to
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by LessNoise: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
She has finally left your broke ass

1 Like

Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Because we go after their wives..
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why won't they go after us when you people can't do your jobs properly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by Maxi112: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cause It's there right to any woman they desire.
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by abiolamitodun(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why won't they go after us when you people can't do your jobs properly
what kind of job is that...
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by SULTANALAUDDIN: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Because they know our GFS are not loyal.
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
abiolamitodun:

what kind of job is that...

You guys can't take care of a woman properly. Always nagging before doing anything..The married ones have been in the game so they know the right buttons to press
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by DaddyKross: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You guys can't take care of a woman properly. Always nagging before doing anything..The married ones have been in the game so they know the right buttons to press

cool

I pray you marry a man whose game is top notch so he can cheat the hell on you.

Can i get an Amen honey ?
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:

cool

I pray you marry a man whose game is top notch so he can cheat the hell on you.

Can i get an Amen honey ?
Fvck you
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by DaddyKross: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Fvck you

Just what i thought. Elenushipoti
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:

Just what i thought. Elenushipoti
cheesy cheesy grin

I don't know the meaning of what you said
Can you please tell me?

But i didnt say anything wrong...That's the truth...Some single guys can be very annoying and the only thing they know how to do is to 'complain'
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by donstan18: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

What kind of care do you mean ma'am.

Teach me kiss
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by abiolamitodun(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

wait are I trying to say that's what u do?
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by abiolamitodun(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

wait are u trying to say that's what u do?
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

What kind of care do you mean ma'am.

Teach me kiss

I would have explained but i'm too tired to type
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
abiolamitodun:

wait are u trying to say that's what u do?
Meaning??
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
You should also blame the idiot girlfriends who are happy with other women's husbands.These ladies forget that they too would also be married and same might happen to them.
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by abiolamitodun(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Meaning??
check out ur quote nw
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
abiolamitodun:

check out ur quote nw
That isn't what i do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by DaddyKross: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don't know the meaning of what you said
Can you please tell me?

But i didnt say anything wrong...That's the truth...Some single guys can be very annoying and the only thing they know how to do is to 'complain'

Hehehehe. Never mind hun

Honestly, i understand you but cheating with married men is never the answer. Don't you think ?
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by MhizzAJ(f): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hehehehe. Never mind hun

Honestly, i understand you but cheating with married men is never the answer. Don't you think ?

I strongly agree

I don't go out with married men either

I was just stating the reasons why some ladies prefer them....
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by Rigel95(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
They married the good girls. So they seek the bad they are missing from ya girlfriends.
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
because they give loaded cash
Re: Why Do Those Married Idiots Go After Our Own Girlfriends by donstan18: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
That isn't what i do
Fvvck!!! grin grin
MhizzAJ:
I would have explained but i'm too tired to type
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of A Popular Pastor In Ghana Accidentally Leak Her Own $*x Video On Whatsap / 12 Reasons You Must Always Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day / Hot Ibrahim And The Sex Starved Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.