Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks (5041 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Fine. Please go next weekend o. It's hard to see girls that would love you that much these days. You can mention me when you want to update again.
I'm on my way home bro
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
I'm at home now. Will update tomorrow. It is really worth it
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mum was surprised to see me(didn't tell her I would be coming back).'How are you?, 'is this you?, she kept on asking as she continued observing me as if she has seen a ghost.'Mum I'm fine, just wanted to surprise u with my visit', I lied. I knew why I came back. Not that seeing her wasn't part of it, but it wasn't the sole reason behind the surprise visit. I later left the parlour and moved into my room in another building altogether (we have two moderate buildings in my compound). I later sent my nephew staying with her to call her and I gave her what I got for her including some money, little anyway. I couldn't do more because I'm not yet balanced.

I took my bath hoping to call her, yes her(hope u understand) afterwards but no sooner had I gone into my room than I dozed off. But it was very snappy. I woke up in the middle of that nap and placed a call to her that I have arrived. She received the call with a calm tone to my surprise. 'She should be happy that I'm home now' I wondered to my self as we kept on talking. I asked her where she was and she said she is in the house but preparing to go somewhere with her mum to which she doesn't know when she would be back. I wanted to drop the call feeling disappointed in her response but I kept my cool, something I rarely do. I admit to having temperamental issues. Who doesn't afterall. I managed to wish her bye and to see her when she is chanced and she just replied OK.
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
I tossed my phone to the far end of my foam, covered my self with the bed sheet to see if I can get lost in a wonderland in face of the reality that have befallen me. I couldn't. 'Has she really moved on?, could she be tempting my patience?, is this really worth my journey?, I kept on wondering as I slept off unknowingly. But then, just like before, I couldn't sleep for long. I woke up, searched my school bag, collected my earpiece, plugged it to my phone and selected 'Runaway Love' by Ludacris and Mary J.B, set the volume high up that I didn't hear her knocking after few minutes. I felt a slight headache by the high volume and that was when I heard, 'if u dnt want to see me, I will go and never come back.' It was her voice.

I jumped off from my bed not knowing I haven't removed my earpiece from my ear. It dragged my phone along and everything fell on the floor. I picked it up and had a split-second observation and thank goodness that it was only the screen guard that was affected. I tossed it back to the foam and quickly opened the lock. Lo and behold, there she was, radiating in the dark(She is actually very fair in contrast to my complexion and the time was already past 9pm.'You came this time?,was the first words I said to her(stupid of me, I know) to which she kept mute. I moved closer banging the door behind me only to observe she has bn weeping. I took her in.
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
I learnt she has been there for minutes and thought I was purposely giving deaf ears to her knocks to which I explained to her what happened. She accepted. She also said I should forgive her for her initial conduct when I called, that it was for a purpose - to see how I would react. Thank goodness I acted very unusual. Got allowing anger get the better part of me. I also get to know that it was only the mum that was going out. From there, she (the mum) will go for tarry night at church being a prayer Warrior. As such, we need not bother about time.

It might not be necessary to start sharing what happened or what we discussed last night (but for sure, no sex), but her craving for my coming isn't any other thing but the longness if the heart and further assurance of our future together because people are really coming. I don't blame name anyway. One hardly see much ladies with beauty and character these days. She have them in excess. Lucky me. I gave her my words once again as I have always did and she couldn't contain her joy. She gave in to tears once again but this time, it was of joy and not of sorrow. She actually shed tears easily and her tears break my heart whenever they are of pain I cause her

I saw her off around 11pm.When we got to her gate(it's not up to 5 minutes from my house, she called her immediate younger sis, Miracle who came and opened the gate for her. She wished me good night and I replied with laughter an headed back to my house tired for a really stressful day. 'It is worth it', I smiled to myself and I jumped into my bed.

I will see her again today in the evening because I will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning. That being said, there won't be more update on this.

Althesame, thank you my good friends for you have saved me from heartbreak and impending calamity through ur advice. I'M REALLY GRSTEFUL.

PEACE to you all and do enjoy ur relationship as I'm doing.

... love Is Really A Beautiful Thing...
. . . . #IWillKeepOnPlaying. #Shalom
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Fine. Please go next weekend o. It's hard to see girls that would love you that much these days. You can mention me when you want to update again.
It's there friend. Happy Sunday
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Zhahovic(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
mikejj:
hey dude do u love this girl?i feel she loves you!!if i gt u right you said,she wants you to come so both of you can sitdown and talk.nigga find time to go and see her so both of u can talk..tel her everything! your plans,open up everything to her ok...or else you might loose the woman in ur heart. if a guy happens to meet her now in this kind of condition baba... it is finished.
man..U spoke well...
I'll advise him not to let this babe slip away...
long distance relationship is very tricky..even married couples who stay apart for too long will start feeling the strain...
op should try and create time intervals.. and see the girl....at least..it will calm her raging thunder down..
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by mikejj(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Zhahovic:

man..U spoke well...
I'll advise him not to let this babe slip away...
long distance relationship is very tricky..even married couples who stay apart for too long will start feeling the strain...
op should try and create time intervals.. and see the girl....at least..it will calm her raging thunder down..
yap true...
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by NeeKlaus: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Respect55:

It's there friend. Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday. You've met with her?
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Happy Sunday. You've met with her?
Yes. My updated there. U can read up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Q&A: Why Some Couples Don't Enjoy Sex Anymore [PHOTOS] / Doctors And Their Foking Libido / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.