Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos (4994 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
My daughter , my everything .

2 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Virginkpekus(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Daddy of the year grin?

6 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Alhajikinky(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
U no snap for d plane ni?

18 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by neezar: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol

This guy sef

10 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
What a father! shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice 1
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by NNAMDIII(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
You really need to grow up bro, can't even imagine that you're a father

24 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by blacq2009(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
So which one exactly are you flaunting - I the "fly" or your daughter? Which one?

15 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by BabbanBura(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
NNAMDIII:
You really need to grow up bro, can't even imagine that you're a father

Yeah right Bro

2 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by id4sho(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nairaland Hushpuppi

23 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin this Airforce01 is back oooooo

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by rueshappy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
See this confused man Wey talk say em go share 30k card for em wife bday.. So u still get mind to come here upload ur pictures..

5 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
rueshappy:
See this confused man Wey talk say em go share 30k card for em wife bday.. So u still get mind to come here upload ur pictures..

Lol

Omo I no dey around
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
gringringrin
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by vanida6: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice pix
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Our celebrity ! Airforce1
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin d people whom used u Sha,must be very rich by now,cos just like Buharis status states, yuh mumu x now On Another Level...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by grad2012(f): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
congrats its a good thing. How about her mum? kilode she didn't come along nee.
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
grad2012:
congrats its a good thing. How about her mum? kilode she didn't come along nee.
gringrin
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin d people whom used u Sha,must be very rich by now,cos just like Buharis status states, yuh mumu x now On Another Level...

You dommeanit cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by KendrickAyomide: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
may your fatherhood come with sense

1 Like

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bet guy you wowo sha!

But not to worry....you have money grin grin grin
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Dacronym(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice one Bro. God bless you and Your Daughter.
Support a Brother. Customised Quality Soccer Jerseys for sale, 10k only per Jersey

1 Like

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by GoldChest(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Try marry the baby mana o
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by anochuko01(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
k
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by odeebee: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
After all d show up. E still treck go where dem dey enter cab #100 to Igwuruta. Before e enter bus go Rumuokwuta.

NLnders plenty whey hold bar but keep quiet.

No go dey do pass yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by lonelydora: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2019
This guy sef.

People wey get money no dey post am for social media. Hushpuppi in the making. Poor men
Re: I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos by Offpoint1: 6:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Father Lord, if I'm this senseless please don't gimme a child, let me be the last of my kind. I can't pass such gene around.

Dear Lord, I pray for Air Force, all the senseless traits in his DNA, please Lord if for any biological reasons they've found their way into that innocent child... Lord please flush them out... In Jesus name I pray.

Thank God this guy no blow musically, I don't want to imagine what Nigeria cyber space woulda been if he had.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Incredible Body Transformation In A Year (photos) / She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House / Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.