Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me (389 Views)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me by Dpiano(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Okay..here is it...i met this girl on the 26th of December last year, I walked into the mall and was going to meet my friend when this boy asking my younger sister out called Me and was like I should come have some drinks with him,his cousin and a friend to the cousin...i entered the pub and greeted the girls ooo..fast forward to I left the place and went to see my friend who was having a show at the mall that day...after the show...i went back to the pub and met this people there oo Cus this guy sha wanted to impress me and all that asking me what I wanted to drink and eat...i sha no take pass one can origin ,I respect mysef..after a while, I took another one...i stop for there...i didnt even know I was going to meet someone I knew there...i was not with my ATM and besides I didn't hold it on purpose make I no reach there finish make one yeye Spirit hold me, make I no go dey spend person money wey dey account...on top say I Jam girl for there wey I wan impress...i Don know the kind person wey I be...me and this guy's cousin started talking...she was tipsy already...so we just talked ooo..the connection was there that day..laughed,joked,as if we've known each oda for a while...the guy whispered in my ear that while I was gone that the girl said she likes me o.me wey I be sharp guy..kia Kia, I tell am say me sef like am o..was just using style telling d girl say I like am..we sha left the place...collected her number..we got talking on whatsapp..i told her I was single...which was true,asked Her out on the 27th the next day on whatsapp, we sha drag am and she accepted on the 30th..and I was telling the girl we should see before I came back to Lagos but she no gree...deh form this tin..i travelled on the 29th without telling her and she con dey form angry for ME..we shall settled it and I apologised...next day she said yes and said she loves me and she said she was also single right from time and would never want to talk about her past relationship..something sha looks fishy about her...she likes hanging out so much,having fun with different guys even if she assured me she's not datng them..we chat and call very well...but anytime she goes out..shes not picking my call...today makes the 8th day we are dating oo...shes a student and I'm a student and she knows I'm broke...i know being broke is a sin bla bla bla...im sha but a student,she has requested for airtime more than once directly or indirectly...now yesterday O, she was asking me for money to make her hair and I'm not even working yet...the issue is not even about the money Cus even with the fact that she knows I'm broke...she still dey ask me for money for hair..in how many days and we've only met once o...my mind con dey go to all these Romance scam yahoo boys sef dey do...no difference.she even sent me a highly revealing picture of her showing her breast before asking me for money..im just worried..my mind dey tell me say this gal wan turn me to client...i have always read stories here on nairaland, I no wan fall victim..cus I don't just understand girls...met a girl too already..talked for some days already asking me for her school faculty fee...kilode..is this how girls are?? Thats how everything went o...and I'm not posting it here because I still can't afford to get part of the money for hair.. But I just feel she's after money... Or what do you think??
Re: Please Advice Me by Newboss(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Of course, you are her latest client! angry When a typical Nigerian girl is approached by a guy, what she actually sees is a new client! angry

(1) (Reply)

Closed Thread / Pls Share The Things That U Did 4 Love That U Regret / Soulmate Search 4 Immediate Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.