Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Can Be Done To Reduce Disparities In The Prices Of Food Items In Nigeria. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can Be Done To Reduce Disparities In The Prices Of Food Items In Nigeria. (515 Views)

What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done To Reduce Disparities In The Prices Of Food Items In Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2018
It is really disturbing to hear of a food item sold for x amount in one part of the country and a far greater amount in another part. While it is impossible to have a uniform prices, I think something can be done to reduce the price differences.

For instance, a bag of rice sell for about N11,000 or less in some part's of the north but sells for about N19,000 in some parts of the south like Rivers State. I think the difference is just too much. What do your suggest can be done?
Re: What Can Be Done To Reduce Disparities In The Prices Of Food Items In Nigeria. by taylor88(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Ask buhari

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Reduce Disparities In The Prices Of Food Items In Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
taylor88:
Ask buhari

The responsibility to make Nigeria a better nation is a collective one. Some challenges we are faced with are caused by us. And we can do things within our power to change certain things. It is better to keep quiet if you have nothing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Another Source Of Income You Need In This Economy ? / Be The Master Of Grilling With 2k Only / How To Make Tom Brown Baby Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.